This is my favorite album of all time.
Say something nice about it.

It's a masterpiece.

What album is that?

I can't tell what album it is OP, it's too blurry

This

zzzzz

Nice?

Well i'm not hearing it right now, so that's nice.

First 3 tracks were really good

Gorgeous is the clear peak of Kanye's rapping abilities

No More Parties tho

The king crimson sample on power is dope af

MBDTF by Kanye West

Overrated

You obviously don't get this game

*Underrated

10/10 he is so woke I wish I was him really cant think of anything better, ha fellas?

its good

Everything from Gorgeous to Monster is fantastic and Devil in a New Dress is brilliant too but I don't care for much else.

Other than All of the Lights and So Appalled, this is a near perfect album as far as hip-hop goes

Interesting I came across this, as I just listened to it for the first time 2 days ago. 10/10.

his best work by far

So Appalled is the best track though

It is my favorite metal album too, OP

literally my first time on Sup Forums in years, I remember 2010 when this first came out and the entire board lost their fucking mind
this album started the greatest Sup Forums civil war i've ever witnessed

10/10 btw easily his magnum opus

That song gives me the impression that Ye desperately didn't want to fuck up on a Madlib beat because he would have been forever roasted.

Overrated

blame game best use of a single sample of all time

I fucking love that album

you mean devil in a new dress

Everyone's favorite fucking kanye song is Runaway and I liked it but it doesn't make me feel anything like street lights or NiP

I just don't think this was his best album because his best songs aren't on it. POWER is overplayed but id be called a faggot if i said i didnt like it (which i did, the first 500 times i played it like 6 years ago)

All of the lights and lost in the world (power too) all have fantastic mixing AotL is my favorite from that album but nobody really talks about it that much for some reason

my favorite songs that kanye has played a role in making are Gone, Higher, Street Lights, Real Friends, Champion, & Good Morning, not in that order

One of the most overrated albums of all time
6/10 at best
kanye is a fucking hack

8/10 So Appalled is one of the worst songs I've heard from him.

Hello Melon.