What are some cringy Sup Forums phases you remember? Pic related takes the cake for me...

What are some cringy Sup Forums phases you remember? Pic related takes the cake for me. I still find it amusing how hard they crashed and burned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxFiu5Yy2Os
youtube.com/watch?v=cSlnd4YnmGI
youtube.com/watch?v=z32HJ7PHnKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Christian" Metalcore phase
youtube.com/watch?v=CxFiu5Yy2Os

KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT FUCK SCHOOL

lil peep will be this for sure

OOPs meant mine.

Well, taking on the Lord of all is not a good strategy.

To be fair Tyler, Earl and Frank succeeded. It's the other guys that nobody cares about.

Frank Ocean is debatable, he's pretty popular and has a very nice voice

but yeah fuck taco and jasper and all those other wannabe's that were just leeching off Tyler

dude lil peep has like two good songs the rest are just sad shitshow garbage

also lil pump is a fucking retard addicted to xans who's going to die before he's 30 sorry it's a sore subject and I have to get this out of my system

2012 was a rough time.

Also those "blur are shit" hate threads that would pop up several times a day despite the fact blur wasn't even really active at that time.

blur ARE shit, tho

You could argue Vince Staples also got big off of Odd Future, but he wasn't really a core member technically.

but user, blur are shite

the guy just comes off as inauthentic. Not saying he doesn't have legit mental problems, but I mean, white dude from suburban Long Island whose dad is a Harvard professor trying to be "hood", changing his hair every two weeks, and getting cringey tattoos all over his face. And every song is the same bland beat and monotonous delivery about him doing pills and having sex while being sad and angsty but also living that "real life". Come on now...

>You could argue Vince Staples also got big off of Odd Future,
How? Because he is friends with Earl?

blur really are shit. woo hoo is the worst thing i've heard in my whole life and i'm glad they never really had a career beyond that.

>implying underoath isnt based as fuck

How is peep trying to be hood

>sleeping on syd and 'the internet'
easily the best thing to come out of odd future

youtube.com/watch?v=cSlnd4YnmGI
youtube.com/watch?v=z32HJ7PHnKY

shut the fuck up you retarded faggots
i bet y'all still listen to "REAL" rock music and other pussy shit

whats wrong with drying before 30?

He was featured on a bunch of OF tracks when they started to blow up.

there's nothing inherently wrong with it, happens all the time

but when someone willingly throws their life away for their shitty culture it's a different story. Pump just turned 17 and has already done enough harmful drugs for a life time
fuck Xan culture

its not for the culture, its for the lolz

you sound like a square. fucking faggot

that doesn't mean he doesn't have points

peep is only ironically shilled, Sup Forums actually fucked with odd future hard