So I've decided to go to five guys tomorrow it's sixteen miles there and back is it worth it and will I be disappoint?

So I've decided to go to five guys tomorrow it's sixteen miles there and back is it worth it and will I be disappoint?

Worth.

Disappointed awaits you. Youre money is better well spent at In-n-out. If no In-n-out, kill yourself.

Shit food, shit prices.

The burgers are over cooked, the toppings aren't that great.

Just make your own, or get a burger from a diner.

I swear its basic as fuck.

WORTH IT

Negative. Really fucking tasty but not 16 miles tasty.

Save yourself time and money, grill your own and have the best burger you've ever eaten

well i mean if you're some kind of urchin proto-human troglodyte and dont have a car, then maybe 16 miles by foot or bike or scrub-lic transport isn't worth it. but 16 miles at an average highway speed of 65mph or so, it's deffs worth it man.

fucking bacon cheeseburger with the works.

This. Went there once. Now when anyone recommends the place I immediately know that they don't know shit about good food.

just buy cajon fries

don't bother with burger, they aren't anything special

wow dude did you have a stroke while typing?

It's ok dude, I'd rather goto a diner and get a cheese burger delux

Lol. I'm a chef, and I really like five guys. It's not the greatest, but definitely not shit. Better than any "fast food" you're gonna get, but it's still fast food. Also in-n-out is extremely over rated.

That picture makes me think of the song "Say Hello to Heaven"

It's better than say, Mc Donalds or Burger King or Wendy's. But it's nothing special and very expensive for fast food.

Chef at Wendy's, probably.

five guys. what for? gangbang???
how many guys you had before at one time?

If you haven't done it yolo do it bro. Its not like its gonna change how you see burgers but its pretty good

Oh so you're a chef so that means you know that food tastes good. I'm not a chef you see, I have no idea how food tastes

Why spend your money on complete and utter shite, when for the some amount you can get fresh ingredients and make something better than what you would get there, and healthier and just as tasty without the MSG.

You Americans are fucking retarded, this is why your country is over 65% overweight (22% Obese).

'Ows your teef, bruv?

Worth it!

What this guy said.

Not English, but hey how is her "teef"?

Does it help that I drive a Ford Tempo with 230,000 miles on it and a back seat entirely filled with french fry holders?

Ive been to several different locations and all of them have been okay. Its nothing to amazing. Id say better then other franchises like chillis, apple b's ect ect, but nowhere near as amazing as red robin

What about the Toilet Bowl Grill?

Or Ambrose "Shithead" O'Shaughnessy's Big Pimpin' Diner on 1181st Street?

you like ma teef? ma maw gave them to me.

Fuck I need to hit up Red Robin. They look like they know how to make a goddamn burger.

Looks like Finibus Scranton "The Dictionary Kid" Sorgenbrau's sister

I live near one of the original five "Five Guys" restaurants in VA and have been going there for 25 years or so. This place certainly beats out all of the standard fast food joints and a number of lower tier "gourmet" burger joints. They have a good bit of customization you can do with your condiments/fixins...but they're all fairly standard. This place won't compete with truly gourmet burger joints that offer things like bone marrow and Foie Gras (God I miss you Rays Hellburger)..

It's all in the advertising, Blue Woodpecker would be more interesting

If I don't almost shit myself on the way to the car I don't know if I'll enjoy it

Sasebo burgers best burgers in terms of fast food. All freshly made with actual non-MRM/MSM meat unlike American chains. Like that other guy said why do Americans buy all this cheap rubbish from fast food joints that have so much shit in them?

Bottom right