Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

>he doesn't think this girl is hot

lol white Sup Forumscuck detected - go back to your safespace m8 :^)

You going to repost this every fucking day forever or what?

>girl
are you sure?

self loathing white people are the worst

Girl? Lol try again fag

Only until the Andy Sixx log memes end.

t. insecure fags :^)

its ok if you're an insecure fag, I'm asking if you're sure that's a girl.

>he can't tell if it's a woman through her face alone

t. faggot

We can fix this problem. It requires a spoonfulls of Jewess Queen worshipping everyday.

I have a hard time telling what gender that thing is because they look like fucking Macklemore, I still don't get why you're calling yourself a faggot though.

her facial expression says i want someone to argue with me

From its face, I would assume it was a basset hound.

why does this make me want to punch shim right in the nose ring?

Really? Trump is president, fetuses have more protection and recognition as people than people walking around, free speech is hated by both the left and right to the point of having safe zones and hate speech protected, political donations are considered protected speech, propaganda is endorsed since the Regan years, The Church and The Wealthy have been bonded since The Great Depression as a way to protect the rich DESPITE the actual words of Jesus Christ, etc. Anything left or right of the center is just plain insane and-or stupid.

"I've never been to the inner-city"

echo chambers mang...

I live in a supposedly hipster city but I never see or deal with anyone like these pictures. Sure they're out there but they make up such a small % of the population that in effect, these people don't exist.

So who should I make fun of, the few Americans like this who really are just expressing their personal freedom or some fags who are probably trolling from another country at best, or are actually triggered American fags at worst.

In summary, OP was always the faggot.

she's waiting in silence for someone to take the bait

this

>her
That's a faggot.

just another retarded subhuman that let herself be filled with delusion

just don't pay attention and it will go away

The Fuck are you on about? That's ONE person expressing THEIR opinion. So to answer your question, pretty much we let it get like this in 1776.

I just saved that image.

Haha, it's all yours my friend! :^)

as if her being hot would change a single fucking thing

or whatever it is that it identifies as

Joke's on you. This *is* a white male.