My gf just had our first child, what should I expect

My gf just had our first child, what should I expect

Expect the babys father to keep fucking her.

A life of misery and pain.

hmmmmm

HMMMMM

the fbi

Cleaning up its shit, taking its shit and shitting yourself when it turns into a teenager and shit hits the fan.

Which baby?

your wife looks like she's still in her teens.
wtf is wrong with you?

Why does seem like either bait cause of no timestamp or the girl is a holding the baby is underage.

dude, she's fucking hot! I'd tap that... age is only a number. Could you post a pic with her eyes open so I can what color they are?

kek

top kek.

OP if thats her expect more, i wouldnt stay off that longer then needed to

About two decades of child support.
Finding out it's not yours.

There heads are almost the same size

Prison. No way is that bitch over 15.

Your gf looks about 10.

>My gf

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

/10

Is her name samantha?
Its not yours bitch
Dump the hoe

Unless your Muslim or part of the Latter Day Saints Mormons, this would be false.

Just a cousin or sister, holding baby sister/cousin.

Now fuck off.

facebook com/sbocking1?hc_ref=ARRgoAJ70q0_Q_GkFTW8vHYl8JYB-sb3yOiWok-ZYyVajyVeq20Cr64BlFc1kQ8KFBc

since no one in this thread is offering alot of advice here is some from a 3 time father

>very little sleep for the first 6 months, baby waking up every 2 hours or so all day erry day for the first 3 of those months more or less

>learning how to change and then changing diapers, unless you are one of those assholes that makes the girl do this because you arent man enough to just get over the fact that 'eww poop' and change a fucking diaper

>friends end up thinking you changed after having a kid, when i reality you are just adapting to haveing something depend on you 100% of the time.

its worth it, wait till they are about 4-6 months when they begin rolling over and getting happy as fuck when they see you. then they start crawling and walking and talking and going to school and you get all sad because you look up and your oldest is almost 7 and doesnt need you as much as they did when they were 3

This is fake, you fucking moron! I hope your kids aren't as retarded as their father.

yea no shit but its always worth giving out good advice that no one on this board is likely to see either way

u just got called retarded for giving out genuine advice. man this place is toxic

>good advice
>Sup Forums

So you know it's fake but you're giving advice anyway even though you, yourself, are admitting that no one will see it.

At least 100k of gold for it. Depends of the eye color

Leave her asap and learn to falcon punch