So are traps gay or not?

So are traps gay or not?

Pic related is the only trap I would actually fuck, so source.

But yeah I think its not gay to like traps because they look like chicks.
But liking the dick is gay.

POST cute traps that are actually cute and hot, as I only ever seen this one trap I would fuck out of all of them.

Just come out of the closet.

One is Blair right?

other one is pretty passable but not as hot as first one.

OP here, any petite Traps?
all these traps think having tits make you got so they get huge tits I dont like.

No. Sexuality is a spectrum. Traps are feminine, so it isn't gay. Liking traps would be like a 1.5 - 2 on the Kinsey scale.

Lol, the Kinsey scale? For autism?

No, the kinsey scale is for sexuality. 0 being fully straight and 6 being fully gay.

Technically gay if you you don't want to be completely selfish as a lover

Ohhhhhh okay. So since you're sexually attracted to people with dicks, you're a 6.

I say this because you're fucking gay. It shouldn't be called the "Kinsey" scale. It should be called the Denial Scale. If six is the highest number, you're a 6 there as well.

I would never touch a trap dick but seriously that one I posted I could.

I only like a very small portion of even passable traps.

So if you're attracted to Buck Angel you're 100% straight?

Right, because bisexuality is totally not a thing. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?

Having sex with another male is gay. End.

>Would never
>Would

Mental gymnastics at its finest.

Oh, I'm a 3

Disgusting
Kys

Traps are NOT gay, anyone who says otherwise is s fag

I'm getting ready for work, and even though I'm 30 I did decide to get an engineering bachelor's.

School is after work m-thu during the PM, so no not today.

Just admit you're gay. There's nothing wrong with it.

I like that

Reminder that it's only gay if you're receiving.

Yeah I get it. You should be selective anyway

Traps are gay. Chicks with dicks and you're a dude you're gay because you want the penis. Gaybo lol

?
trap is a bloke in wig. If you are male and crave cock, you are as bent as a nine bob note.

The real deal is actually seeing them in person. If you don't have the gay gene, you can still like pics of traps who look feminine enough, but in real life, you'll still be repulsed by the thought of having any sexual interaction with them.

There's no such thing as chicks with dicks, only men with tits

Same

Had a trap in my school...wanted to kms..

So you're 30 and sperging out on here like an autist is the best you have to do? You should consider getting a life.

I like.
I seem to like pics of traps where the dick is not really showing if at all.

Yeah I would never touch a fem dick Idont find trap dick attractive but the chick I posted I could .

Just trapped me so hard.

I do not want to dick.... It is not gay to like traps but not like the dick.

>are men in drag still men
Why you trannyfapper so damn retarded?

>But yeah I think its not gay to like traps
Why you so homophobic, user? Why does the truth about yourself scare you so much?

As a wise man on Sup Forums once said

>Yes but who cares

>being this deep into denial

I thought I was a 0 for a long time. Then a few years ago out of curiosity I started going to gaybars to see if I could meet any trannies/traps in person. I ended up hitting it off with a sexy CD/trap right away. Hooking up was too easy. I quickly crossed the spectrum that first night. It was thrilling to stroke a feminine penis, I was giving head like a seasoned homo before I even knew what I was doing. I've learned that while I don't enjoy having my ass fucked, having a hungry trannie burying her tongue in your ass is one of erotic pleasures there is.

>engineering
>he doesnt know

glad you found love mate

Every day we have this thread and we always arrive to the same conclusion. Traps are gay but who cares?

Certainly not me.

If it's sexy, I'll fuck it!

Lets say..

The fact you were fooled by a man that looks like a girl is not gay

The fact you sexually liked the male after knowing it's a male with a penis is kinda gay

As soon as you look at a male body in crossdress and get hard (a male body that has obvious male features more than 1) you have to ask yourself if you're rly gay

When you see a trap, see it's dick and still get/stay hard like diamonds you/your penis is clealy gay.

Whats up with the tattoo? It looks like a disabled pikachu.

This is only trap I stay hard for after knowing it is a dude.

You don't get cause ur an autistic fag.

Male feature, male body= man

Female feature, female body=woman

This is how you think.

When I see a dick I get flacid,
When I see a pussy I get hard,
When I see nice tits I get hard,
When I see a man/woman with a body with lots of muscle I get flacid.

My penis says I want a woman. I don't want a man, nor a fag.

You should think they same way if ur not in self denial

>disabled pikachu

>secondary sex characteristics only count when I want them to