I found her phone sd card. Founds tons of bikini pics and a few slutty ones too. Roll even for the bikini ones...

I found her phone sd card. Founds tons of bikini pics and a few slutty ones too. Roll even for the bikini ones, uneven for clothed and dubs for slutty/nudes. Oh and trips for a short video of her showing her body, topless

I call bullshit. How many fucking threads did you make?

Gonna have to be a hard pass from me, dawg.

just one, why

fuck off

but you rolled

it's a no from me

If dubs, you never post this poor girl again. You've been at it long enough now. Play the game.

Who the fuck brings pasta camping? That's the dumbest shit I've seen in my entire life.

Sure. Roll for nudes

Winner. Fuck off OP. Go be a fag elsewhere.

Rolling again

I'll give it a roll

Win.rar

Double dubs have spoken.

Trips

CMON user SHOW US DE TIDDIS!!

user, answer me a serious question for a moment. What do you get out of constantly posting this girl's holiday snaps on here?

Not being funny, but I'm genuinely curious. Do you get off sexually? Enjoy the power of posting her without her knowledge? Is she a friend who has upset you? Or an ex? Sister?

Rollin for tiddies

come on dubs

ayyy, lemme get some nudes

She looks like a slightly better looking, more in-shape Janice Soprano.

Op probably doesn't get much attention IRL. Posts the one thing he knows will get people to reply on here, and keeps reposting month in month out because he's too much of a fag to get any real validation from actual people.

sendvid dot com slash z4mmf6oc

Rolling

Doubles

>be me
>get doubles

Topless?

Show the tits

Yeah moar ?

Looks like Lawrence Fishburne was bleached white and on a hormone treatment