Is it actually bad?

>42% Rotten Tomatos
>43% Metacritic
>6.5/10 IMDb

I'm trying to see this with my friends tonight, but the reviews are making it a tough sell. I hear it's rather heavy-handedly pro-nationalist and anti-migrant, so this could explain the terrible reviews. But regardless of the symbolism, I don't want to see the movie if it's genuinely a stinking pile of shit. Be honest Sup Forums, is it actually a bad film, or is it all the jooz?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/05/19/donald-trump-women-voters-sexism-wives-howard-stern-interview-column/84552576/
flickfilosopher.com/about-2
finance.yahoo.com/video/angry-birds-owner-gambles-film-125804046.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask again after the weekend. I'm willing to bet most here haven't seen it.

Let's check to see if it's the jooz

It will be funny if ends up being a runaway hit despite hit job reviews (if they're in fact hit jobs, and it doesn't just suck).

Does anybody even play angry birds anymore? I haven't even opened the app in probably 3 years

I checked RT two daysnago and it was at 60% or so and definitely fresh? Did leftists finally wake up to it being xenophobic?

It's pretty redpilled; I'd see it. Not great cinema by any means, though.

I'm watching it right now first scene was making fun of gluten and fat people.the trailers was basically the second scene.Will keep updates coming

>Did leftists finally wake up to it being xenophobic?

There have been a few articles so far.
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/05/19/donald-trump-women-voters-sexism-wives-howard-stern-interview-column/84552576/

Oy vey very anti refugee

Should be banned for hate speech

It's a movie based on a game with no plot or chacters, it is 9o% sure to suck. And then I saw the ads. 99.999%

Where? In a cinema?

>fruitlessly
Let's show these fuckers otherwise.

You are watching a movie about an android game.
Remember that.

Also forget all the shitty Sup Forums threads regarding this movie as "SJW BTFO!", "Most redpilled movie ever", ect.

This is clearly a movie made for kids, like age 10-15.
All the older people who watch it is either parents or faggots looking to gloat about pop-culture references and vague political views that can be extracted from the movie.

Also remeber that it's a movie about a game. Movies about games have a reputation for being shit.

Watching this movie is a complete waste of time.
The best you'll be able to get out of it is the ability to shitpost togheter on Sup Forums with other people who wasted their time watching it.

Yay watching it right now. Red bird is in anger management classes with friends. Making fun of modern art now

It's a great movie guys go watch don't listen to the liar reviews.

Stop using your bright phone screen in the theater like a nigger, nigger.

It was alright. Though I'm not sure if its redpilled or I'm just looking in too deep. If it is redpilled, then it does a good fuckin job.
>There are ogs claiming there are only two of them. There are about 100 more
>the pigs take the eggs and leave
>after burning and blowing up the pig village
That being said, it's pretty short

i actually thought the people who said this movie had a nationalist message were just manchildren obsessing over a children's movie but after seeing some of it it's very obvious the message their trying to get out.

I love it how the SJWs are talking about "insecurities" the creators had when making this movie, yet I can almost guarantee "Sausage Party" is going to get 95% ratings as the best comedy of the year.

Lol who the fuck goes on Sup Forums while at the pictures?

Anyway hope it's good. Keep us updated

I wonder who could be behind this post...

"at the pictures"
you bongs use English in a strange way.

I'd forgotten about that sausage movie. It looked like something only a dying culture could produce.

>using your phone during a movie

Found the nigger

pls watch my movie

It looks like something someone is making as a key portion of some tax evasion fraud scam.

Kill yourself for posting this.

It's redpilled. The there's a shot of the pigs setting up a building labeled "hamnesty international."

>Once popular game
It's still wildly popular.

Maybe he's in the back row by himself.

Its a peice of shit.

Kill yourself for posting this

Haha

That's pretty undeniable. Maybe I'll see it. It's always good to have a cache of harmless kids movies so I don't poz my children with subversive smut.

kill each other

>at the pictures
stop trying to fit in there Mohammed

>Also remeber that it's a movie about a game. Movies about games have a reputation for being shit.

Biohazard/Resident Evil movies fucking smash the box office tho

It's way too redpilled for the mainstream critics. It's basically anti-zootopia.

>New York Post
And I thought they were right-leaning

Reminder than Rovio Entertainment, the creator of Angry Birds is a Finnish company. Based Mongrols once again less cucked than Indos.

Things can be shit and yet make tons of money.

Hell, that's basically what Hollywood's about.

No, only old people now.

> I thought they were right-leaning

LOL...

Zootopia can be both bluepilled and redpilled depending on who watches it.

Didn't they endorse Trump?

So Angry Birds is redpilled? Lego Movie was like that too.

>Maybe men shouldn't make movies...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW IS THIS BITCH TAKEN SERIOUSLY!?!?!?????

IMAGINE IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, can't convince my friends so far. The night is still young, though.

>is movie based on a mobile phone game about birds bad?

I don't know man seems like an epic tale of high adventure to me.

Zootopia wasn't bad, I got some laughs. Pretty realist in the complications of having this zoo city since everyone's biologically different, drugs are bad for anyone but especially some animals, watch what you say the public can't always handle it etc.

This one was fucking gold. I actually am considering seeing this movie now.

wow, a 43% in metacritic is like a -200% in actually honest sites

THE FABLED PURPLE PILL

There is absolutely nothing anti-immigrant or anything on the movie, it's just a dumb pol over analyzing pic.

OY VEY, this movie it's like, totally garbage.
Bad efects, bad plot, bad everything.

Don't waste your money watching it, goy. And remember, die for Israel.

holy fuck this is out of date. The owners of the NYT, Washington Post, Wall street journal, and marvel are wrong.
And who the fuck considers Bob Iger to be the owner of Lucasart? The immortal mouse is extended its tendrils across a huge swath of media.

>absolutely nothing
Except for the literal immigrant pigs who are up to no good.

ITT
Sup Forums is so desperate for a movie confirming their world view that they're considering this PoS.
Just fucking read a book instead.

>t. Finkelstein

London Has Fallen was a fucking awesome action movie in the vein of an early season of 24.

Critics only trashed because >muh feelings and >muh racism.

It's gotten so bad, that the lower a movie's rating on RT or Metacritic, the more likely it is to be a good movie.

The only movies that get 98% are 3 hour movies about a young transgender boy's struggles or some bullshit.

Epic moblieappkino tbqh

Yeah and they leave.

sorry Sup Forums

Movie is pretty based, maybe a 7.
I would suggest X-MEN: Apocalypse more though, pretty based plot with the strong shall rule the weak n shit. It's 44% Jewish or smth.

This was written by a woman, right?

>nobody has bad intentions such as wanting to eat your eggs if they are a species which normally would eat eggs

The best part is that a bunch of leftist journos fell for the angry birds meme while shilling on Sup Forums and now they actually write hit pieces against some fucking app movie.

except it's completely accurate

That's pretty low isn't it? And anyways the fact that it's made "privately" or whatever instead of licensed out to a major (jewish) studio should count for something.

>no Jewish writers or director
This is the important part.

low would be 0%

I loved his intense hatred for shitskins. Wanted to tell the pres to fuck off when asked "Was that necessary?".

Can someone post the image macro with all the examples of right wing stuff it has?

It should probably be updated though instead of just endlessly reposed after a million degrees of separation from the OP.

This guy gets it.

Washington Post is now owned by Jeff Bezos
Marvel is now owned by Disney
Pixar is now owned by Disney (not personally owned by Bob Iger)
The estate of Steve Jobs is the largest single shareholder of Disney
Lucasarts is owned by Disney.
Rupert Murdoch owns the Wall Street Journal, Lex fenwick was appointed by him and has been gone for 2 years.
Dreamworks animation was just sold to NBCUniversal.

exactly, just what I was saying in the last thread.

I saw it yesterday, it's extremely redpilled. Ama

>flickfilosopher.com/about-2

What do you think mate

Jewish tricks have no power here.

>I saw it yesterday, it's extremely redpilled. Ama
Is it funny?

I laughed at quite a few parts. There was quite a bit of adult references, 2bh. One of the pigs had a copy of "50 Shades of Green." A lot of my laughter came when no-one else in the theater was laughing, although there were only about 10 other people.

The opening sequence is pretty funny when the MC cucks a liberal dad

is it red pilled all the way through? i watched zootopia and the first 3/4 was a massive red pill but it reverted to muh gubmint causes chimpouts

>A lot of my laughter came when no-one else in the theater was laughing

Wow that's actually pretty surprising

My biggest fear was that the pigs and birds would become friends in the end. Spoilers this does not happen; far from it

give me a break there were 4 indian parents and like 6 or 7 foreign children. They aren't going to laugh when one of the pigs' cars has a "Coexist" bumper sticker

No one's even mentioned this.

finance.yahoo.com/video/angry-birds-owner-gambles-film-125804046.html

This is how you can subvert Hollywood-jew control. Self-funding.

Of course not. The movie is set before the games. It would piss on the franchise if the became friends.

I don't watch movies at all anymore, in my friends and family circles I'm the only one who has rejected these kikeish entertainments and I think it scares them somewhat. Sup Forums has changed me

sounds like what trump did, until he got to the national election

Saw it yesterday, 5/10
Genuine feels in the beginning, the hints to typical windfalls of "poor wittle migrants" were funny.
Like any modern animated movie, it shoehorned in some godawful pop music, and other cultural cringe. The gay bird was hard to stomach oftentimes from his sheer campness.
The siege scenes were clumsy attempts to make the actual Angry Birds game mechanics relevant to the plot.

It's redpilled, not VERY redpilled, but the sentiment is there. It's also a rushjob kid's movie made about Angry Birds.

Also Red is basically Sup Forums the character. You'll identify very heavily with him within the first few minutes.

Since when did 42% become unwatchable? Its only 18% off Fresh. Just suck it up and support it bitch.