So Sup Forums whats for lunch?

so Sup Forums whats for lunch?
>went to Mickey-D's today. feels bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/03/13/technology/homeless-as-wi-fi-transmitters-creates-a-stir-in-austin.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I went to Wendy's because I also work there as an executive chef and receive a moderate discount of 50%. Get jelly normies.

Leftovers from last night, spaghetti bolognese. bretty gud, would eat again. Just about to go out and get the ingredients for flapjacks for a bakesale too. Feels good man.

I would die for a double arch menu like that. Hey where you live? Have you seen me panhandling with long hair at the intersection? Would you hand out one meal?

na man. we don't got to many poor folk here. so if you'd asked i'd probably shere. I saw a beggar two weeks ago and I ended up giving him half of my BBQ peanuts.

I was lazy so potatoes, cream sauce, green peas and reindeer steak.

why are you eating in your car?

Because it's report of the week, and it's time for another...FOOD REVIEW

because he's a swedish cuck and personal space is very important

hobo with internet access browsing Sup Forums

omg americans are fucking retarded

potato, chicken, and rice. i live comfortably on 30-50 bucks a month on food. healthy too

>swedish
>americans

Meanwhile Op's ibuprofen bottle clearly says Oslo and is in Norwegian...

McDonald's has good food. Don't follow the trend of hating on McDonald's.

Swedish meatballs, potatoes, browns sauce and lingonberry jam. And cucumbers.

nytimes.com/2012/03/13/technology/homeless-as-wi-fi-transmitters-creates-a-stir-in-austin.html?mcubz=0

14:30 nothing yet. Bacon butty in a bit though

Mm that food makes me feel comfy.

I only eat breakfast everyday.

I was just wondering what to eat for lunch. Any suggestions?

> inb4 "your mom's pussy! LOLOLOL"

Cheese dipping sauce? What the fuck McDonalds, why isn't that available in the US?

Lol I was a cashier at Wendy's bruh everybody that works there gets the 50% discount. And there are definitely no executive chefs in Wendy's.

You eat pretend food you going to pretend to live.

Buy some Broccoli and meat get a nice sauce win

here we need to pay extra tax for eating in the restaurant.i did not pay attention when ordering and the cashier was a bitch. and there was no benches around.
and its not a repost its my ibuprofen.

Wow I thought that was 'murica

Why didn't you get the szechuan sauce fam?

I hate that bullshit, it is the same way in the USA. This is why local mom and pop restaurants are usually better. None of this corporate "pay to eat in here" bullshit.

>BITCH, I JUST PAID FOR THE FOOD! GIVE ME A TABLE!

Burger King has cheese dip

delicous as fckk

Where you at my dude

You better cook that.

fry up some cheese and ham sandwiches. meld the cheese on a buttered pan. add a tomato slice if you feel adventures.

Looks nice

I want to taste a Wendy's but can't I live in the UK.
Describe the flavour and experience of a wendys in full detail so I can fap

Pls check my dub dubs trip combo

I live in Ohio (the home state of Wendy's) and it is still fast food, but the quality is better than McDicks or Burger King. They sell burgers, but I always get chicken sandwiches. Similar to McDicks they have cheap sandwiches for $1 or so, but I always get the higher priced chicken sandwich because they actually use better meat with those.

Go on

Not him. But Wendy's is usually infinitely better. You get the burger, the meat is still hot like from a grill, not the microwave or a hotbox. The vegetables are nice and fresh, use actual leaves of lettuce instead of half wilted shredded lettuce like everywhere else.

Of course this can all be ruined if niggers are working. But Wendy's has a platuea other places should strive for