You have 10 SECONDS to name a better breakfast than a proper English one

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better breakfast than a proper English one.

Corned beef hash eggs Benedict over crispy hash browns. But only if the hollandaise is made right.

a mcgriddle you shitter

That looks bretty gud op
I'm just getting cereal and blueberries :(

I hate my life knowing this isn't my breakfast ever day.

That food is so shitty that even you have to have 3 bottles of sauce with it.

What's so shitty about it? Looks fucking bomb.

You should be grateful. Look at all that cholesterol.

'the fuck is this?
looks pretty american to me other than the charcoal pieces or whatever the fuck that shit is.

also, I live in Texas. this is what I have for breakfast
>pic related

>proper
>English

pick one

You can already see it when every 2nd pic of brit breakfast has half the engredients burnt.

Would it be okay to eat one homemade sausage, egg and cheese biscuit everyday? It's like the only thing I know how to cook

>not having the proper genetics to handle cholesterol

Thats a full irish

and colombian breakie best breakie you scouse puffer

so that's what mexicans eat

>engredients

and before you tey and correct my spelling...i didnt even correct if after I noticed i spelled it wrong

Mexicans don't eat brisket

I don't know. I suppose if it's not causing any problems.

this is a full irish

You seemed as though you had medical authority on the issue

Don't forget the potato vodka on the side

My dads pussy

>Just found out my cholesterol is crazy high for my age
>Skinny fat but not bad diet just bad genes
>never gonna eat eggs again
why even live?

why do people always add proper before the english breakfast? nothing about your low income, high calorie peasant food is proper. the english were starving and had nothing else to eat so they threw whatever garbage together and caled it a meal, get fucked OP

Does one person actually eat all that for breakfast? That's like 2 days worth of food.

I know a little more than average. Fried foods are generally high in saturated fat. As long as you have a fairly good diet, there shouldn't be many problems.

Goddamn no wonder all you Brits are fucking fat

>not realising that high fat intake in the morning leads to highest possible brain function throughout the day
You'd burn al the calories throughout the day through exercise anyway you tard

Anything that doesn't include beans man.

Egg whites contain no cholesterol, and almost no fat.

Stole the words from my mouth sir.

scrambled eggs with tomatoes u fag

I'm sure the lorry drivers that eat these will make great use of the brain activity and will burn all that off in no time.

this is so much bullshit i am not even tryind to adress your "arguments"

They also contain no flavor.

That's not the fault of the breakfast, that's the fault of the drivers then isn't it

eggs aren't bad for you (got this from a couple medical doctors)

are you on any psychiatric medications?

Anglo people have the worst fucking breakfast ever, disgusting.

>not even addressing the arguments
Then you have no point even trying to argue don't you l, you fucking sperglord

U mfkrz eat charcoal for breakfast like its a first class vitamine wtf

Cool looks like someone puked up a bunch of animal carcasses on your plate...gratz on being a shitty human disgusting meat eater

It's black pudding, as a Brit I'm not really a fan of it, it's basically just blood

>Anglo people
>implying there's another kind of people

You know how I know you know nothing about Mexicans and what hey eat?

>not taking activated charcoal

Throw that shit in a breakfast taco, ma nigga!

you're a dirty beaner

Unless you're a strongman that's going to work out like a madman the entire morning there's no reason to eat a breakfast like that., unless you're just a fatass.

Cereal and milk?

Nah, but I live in a state that eats the hell out of breakfast tacos, made by Mexicans, including brisket tacos

These bitches can cook! Watch that red sauce...made with habañeros

lol.
Mexicans eat skirt steak. not brisket.
you know how I know you're bullshitting? because any swinging dick can walk into an HEB and see that skirt steak is priced WAY more than it's worth, because that's all Mexicans really use when it comes to beef.

It's definitely one of those "if you can eat all of this it's free" breakfasts, fuck all of that in one go

Pepe !

I'm ovo-vegetarian and eat eggs every day. I'm worried about my cholesterol also.

Any breakfast that doesn't have baked beans. That shits gross and you should feel subhuman for eating it

>mexicans
>breakfast tacos
God ur a fucking moron thats like saying orange chicken is chinese

They say americans are fat but look at that heart attack platter

>You should be grateful. Look at all that cholesterol.

Since when cholesterol is a bad thing?

greek yogurt fruit and a lil granola, with coffee.
it's tasty, doesn't weigh you down and make you tired before you even start your day, it's super healthy tastes good and gives you tons of energy.

and you don't become a fatass.

Carnitas motherfucker! Real men have pork and beer for breakfast

Nigga you giving us a bad name as Texans eating at famous Dave's you No good BBQ ass motherfucker

You must be very sedentary.

Hey grandma

Remove the beans, and it is perfect.

Weetbix and milk fuckin straya mate

They are high in cholesterol which can lead to heart disease though right? Or has there been recent evidence to the contrary?

That looks pretty fucking delicious

High cholesterol does not lead to heart disease. No proof of that, that myth comes from the fact that when someone suffers from a heart disease they have really high cholesterol, but that is because the body produces that amount of cholesterol to fight the disease. Cholesterol is basically like a natural steroid for your organs.

>They are high in cholesterol

Anything that comes from animal source will have cholesterol. Eggs themselves have a decent amount of Bioting which actually reduces LDL. Cholesterol is bad for you only if you are a sendentary fuck or an old fart and even then they need huge amounts of it. Sugar is the issue not cholesterol.

Actually not only we produce our own cholesterol but in fact without cholesterol we die. That's how fucking important it is. That's why vegan fags and sluts still need to supplement with cholesterol pills.

What's the burnt looking round things at the bottom? Blood sausage?
>disgusting
Besides, I thought Brits eat whatever mudslimes eat for breakfast?

An Irish one

That's why you all live abandoned on an island with 300 days of rain/year and surrounded by a fucking cold sea.
I'm Italian dude, cappuccino and cornetto ftw

You literally can’t. Aussie here. Big fan of an English breakfast.

Too much fucking sweet.

>sugar is the issue

Ooh, have fun telling that to the Jews who own the sugar plantations.

Maybe, but can you imagine OP farting in your car after been eating THAT english breakfast?
:-/

>absolutely_haram.jpg

And this is a full English you stinking shit skin

Ah, thanks for clearing that up guys

I suppose you're right. I'll rather have you fart I guess.

no Texans bbq pork you dumb fuck

And you limey niggers call Americans fat

Looks good for the most part but beans and coal nope not for breakfast. Hell why burn food so bad to put on your plate?

Prety much any other breakfast

smörgåsbord, you british degenerate

>muh british food
>makes everything brown and black
>burn it

fuck your shit tier food

You spelled Americans wrong.

You spelled "innit" wrong

based i don't eat sugar or grains

KIMCHI

Irish>Welsh>Scotts>Anglo

I said “made by Mexicans” you fucking mouth breather.

I recognise the fact you almost got five nines in a row.

Newfag!

You know how I know you’ve never walked into an HEB in a Mexican neighborhood? You didn’t mention the fucking cows’ heads in the freezer up front, next to the barbacoa

WINRAR!!!!