Cute Hillary Thread? Cute Hillary Thread

Cute Hillary Thread? Cute Hillary Thread.

dumping

What even happened

>cute
>shillary
pick one

Hmmmmm

She was so hot. And looks like she'd be a monster in bed. Like she'd laugh at you for having a small dick and say things like "you're getting turned on for a little girl? What a pervert!" and then laugh at/make fun of you for cumming so fast. She looks really mean and domineering but in a fun playful way.

Did somone say a cute hillary thread

I would say cute desu

face of the anti-christ right there.

Yer a wizard Hillary

so shes not president material?

she looks like an amazing person

>i will never get a rough handy in an empty study room from a college aged hillary
Why even live

still the GOAT Hillary. But you can already see the devil in her eyes right there.

>when she wears your t shirt after a passionate night of making love

No, Hillary was an innocent little girl who had a bright future ahead of herself until she got bought by the Jews.

Ore no reptilian president can't be this cute.

>you will never experience teenage love with Hillary
>you will never lay under the stars with her after a good fuck listening to her rambling about the NWO as her head rests on your chest
Why even live guys...

What the hell happened to her? What happened to her to make her look like a creepy vulture woman? And when did it happen? Is there an exact moment she began to look evil?

>that tight gap
that settle it, i am now #hillaryartillery

probably the first time she had to watch Bill getting sucked off while some fat friend of his was fucking her in the ass.

idk mate. It scares me to know that something so cute looking can turn into such a shit. How can I ever trust a female if even the cutest of em all turned evil...

She got old and ugly, it's what happens to women. Is just sad fact of life.

>before Sup Forums

maybe chad didnt notice her, and then she plotted and schemed to get rid of chad's girlfriend, but didint succeed, so she decided to channel all her hatred and jealousy and bitterness into taking over the world, asian soap drama styel

m-maybe if I love her enough she will become a good girl again *_*

Can someone x-ray this please?

Her thigh gap is amazing