This week in Trump:

This week in Trump:
>Says his new tax plan won't benefit the rich, he'd save over $1 billion dollars
>Puerto Rico hit by 2 hurricanes; no food, electricity, or water, so he spends the weekend complaining about the NFL
>Increases military budget by $700B after calling Bernie Sander's $10B/yr free college plan impossible

Missing Obama yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm assuming this is bait, but no... nobody will ever miss Obama.

I miss Obama.

>Implying Puerto Rico is his fucking problem

>everyone agrees with what I think

>Outside newsagents
>See another headline about Trump doing something stupid
>"How could this happen?" I muttered to myself
>Old lady puts her hand on my soldier
>Speaks with a German accent
>We thought the same thing fifty years ago, son
woah

Its US territory desu. Thats like saying Hawaii isn't his problem.

Don't let old ladies touch your soldier in the street.
You'll both end up on a watch list somewhere.

I was such a big Bernie supporter during the campaign. The idiot masses who could not see that golden opportunity will now sink this country to the ground.

>This week in Trump:
>>Says his new tax plan won't benefit the rich, he'd save over $1 billion dollars
?
>>Puerto Rico hit by 2 hurricanes; no food, electricity, or water, so he spends the weekend complaining about the NFL
Let those spics deal with thier own problems. They are basically white Mexican niggers. They are infested in nyc and commit lots of crime here
>>Increases military budget by $700B after calling Bernie Sander's $10B/yr free college plan impossible
Sanders is a fag and liberal nazi. He is also bad in business and with numbers. Also he's a cuck
>Missing Obama yet?
Implying I would miss a monkey president

t. Edgy neck beard that can't make it, so blames others

Nice try russia! Go buy some BLM ads you cuck

I believe there is a law that says all boats to Puerto Rico need to be American, it's what is making things difficult

>thinking Bernie was a golden opportunity
>thinking Trump will "sink us to the ground"
Holy kek the irony

I don't understand the "?". Like what is there not to understand, he said it wouldn't benefit the rich but in real life it does benefit the rich. That's called a lie. I get the racist stuff, I mean you do you, but what does "?" even mean?

First of all, the reports of what trump would save according to liberals has ranged from 20 million to your 1 billion, proving it's all bullshit

He said he was going to make a better economic climate for business. He hasn't lied to anyone, explain how taxing the wealthy benefits me?

I missed him the day after dirty donnie took over

He said something that wasn't true. I thought that was bad. You can say that you don't care and that helping the rich is a part of his campaign, but why would he lie and say it doesn't help the rich then? Will he just say anything?

you mean this week in butthurt.

Golden opportunity if you are cuck or nigger

found the drama queen.

this retarded

he loosened that law on Tuesday.

BAIT

But fuck PR in reality, they wanted to be a country themselves so why isnt they cannot support themselves when the US has issues we dont look for other countries for supplies.

sure kid

sure kid

>That one autist OP who keeps making this thread
>on Sup Forums of all places
*breaths in, preparing for obnoxiously long laughter*

the cryrony

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thinks only of himself

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

being this mad

AAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're at least saging right, you autist?

fingers too fat to type or is shareblue hiring retarded millennials?

> Believing the president is anything other than a puppet or placeholder for the shadow government.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP shames their parents with every moment they live, lel

fuck off

this retarded

Nigger we don't let them be another country and that initiative isn't even that popular in PR. It's fucking gross how right after the island has been literally destroyed by a natural disaster, Trump is already talking about stiffing them on relief because of previous debts. That's gonna really help them pay you back you fucking mobster, when everyone is dead or in Florida.

this mad

Reminder

people just hate trump that why his approval rating is low.

Stock market is at a all time high.
Job creation is at a all time high.
Companies are stay and coming back to the US.
Immigration issue is decreasing.
Military is getting updated.
New Tax plans to simplify the code.
Allowing states to have their rights back to make the decisions, instead of congress.
Trying to allow healthcare to be a state decision, see above.
Not being a pussy when it comes to other countries fucking around.

So please tell me more how obama was so great.

The market was shit with him.
Healthcare is a joke with high premiums, it was cheaper without his bullshit bill.
Executive ordered just about everything he tried to pass because congress wouldn't pass the shit.
Created strong race relations between americans.
Allowed BLM
Pussied out with IRAN.
Removed tax cuts for the middle class.

So yeah obama was fucked.

This uncreative

sure kid.
hides on internet.

>Wa-po
>credible
Clickb8? In MY vagina?

The hating trump thing is just a shitty meme, you have to try harder next time Op

no they will pay it back with their land, it will be a new luxury cruise ship island. America is always looking to lay down new states.

Again he never stiffed them, is signed the bill to lossen up the law with american ships.

loosen*

Closer to 80

It's evil. They should all die because their government is in debt? By that logic everyone in America should be taken out back and shot, we're trillions of dollars in debt. There's no logic to it, he's just making noise about it because they're brown and speak Spanish. Trump hates spics and thinks they should all die, that's evil.

More like saying NK attacking Guam isn't a problem

sad, another drama queen

So, on your mind, people who hate Trump are just memeing?
w e w

>The hating trump thing is just a shitty meme
It's the most powerful artificially-born meme I've ever witnessed. It's astroturfed like crazy but it's been working on mass numbers of people. The other day I saw some (((news))) advertising the revival of Will and Grace, and they made special note to mention that Karen (Grace's traditionally dumb rich friend) is a close friend of the Trumps and wears Trump campaign gear.
I remember the era of Lil Bush on Comedy Central, but it wasn't like this.

didn't read your shitpost

this retardec

sure kid

since their are a lot mexicans, niggers, and faggots in this thread time to play my trump card.

You know how glad most Puerto Ricans would be if they were made a state and how far away we are from doing that? Making Puerto Rico a state would cost us more money than 100 relief efforts.

the guy has no empathy. he doesn't care if ppl die, and that includes you or anyone in this thread. so nuclear ww3 to him is just a game he can play from his bunker.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko
What did you mean by this?

thanks Obama

learn to reply like an adult

Half the population does not have any evidence to back up there claim they hate him because they hate him= Shitty meme

yea stale memes

>on Sup Forums
>valuing empathy
>not actively hoping for WW3
Normies do not belong in this place.

What did he mean by this?

>Healthcare is a joke with high premiums, it was cheaper without his bullshit bill.
wrong.

and if it's so bad why can't trump and his crew repeal it? Republicans control the house and senate and white house and yet Obamacare lives on.

sure kid
cause and effect
why didn't she win?

What did you mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Nigger you literally spam every single one of these threads with "sure kid" and other assorted nonsense

You definitely have some kind of neurological disorder, that's a given. But I can't tell if you're pro trump or not because you're so highly autistic

What did it mean by this?

sure kid
nice to be on mommies policy.

not an argument

Hmm, than why when the treaty with Puerto Rico was expiring a few years ago with the US. All i seen down in miami and on the news in PR were ricans cheering saying they didnt want to be with the US, and that they want to be their own country and all this shit.

So let them take care of themselves. They seem to hate america pretty much.

So I guess they failed with their idea because if we let that happen than, we could still have to take care of them.

can't comprehend two simple words.

wouldn't know, but I do have my own Innovation Healthcare policy I got through Obamacare.

feelsgoodman

google tranlation as follows,
RÈEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mommies

yawn

I've almost triangulated your position on the spectrum. The results are in. Highly autistic

yawn

sure kid

sure kid
ad homs are always a good argument.

I miss Obama.

Having Trump in office is another jab in the side of liberal cucks.

He can do what ever he wants with my taxes as long as they dont end up in the hand of freeloading liberal cucks who dont pay their fair share of taxes.

So what ShauniQ'@ had 6 nigger babbies?! She needs to close her cunt and get a job.

That unnecessary "like" doe. Totally reveals how absolutely retarded you are. Millenial scum.

So many republicucks in this thread who would rather beat other people down just to feel better about their own shitty situations.

You're too autistic to argue with, are you pro trump or not?

If you are, there's no reason for us to argue. Just please quit being so autistic. You do deserve credit for shitting on these threads though, unless you're OP(you probably are)

Man I hate to be a grammar nazi but I have no idea what you said in your last sentence. There's a movement to become independent among puerto ricans that's a lot like the trump movement 2 years ago, its a small minority of nationalists who are vastly outnumbered by normies. There was a referendum to change Puerto Rico's federal status that they voted on a few years ago, but by far the most popular option in that referendum was statehood. We just didn't do anything about it because we are never going to change their territory status.

So many liberals in this thread support raising taxes on the wealthy for no reason other then "more gibs"

It was exactly like this. Even cartoons made Dubbya sound like a dumb texan who liked giant balls of twine. It was cool to hate him then.

No wonder you support Trump you are fucking retarded and believe anything while choosing to ignore actual things that happen.

another testament to stupidity=this thread