Group opens up concert with first track from their latest album

>group opens up concert with first track from their latest album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cTzubklrkZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only a problem if the band is washed up and is still cashing in on music from a decade ago

When I see a band live, I want to hear their latest shit

Unless their latest shit sucks, then I wont go.see them

>band's entire album is just one song

of course

this

>tfw band you go to see has a lot of short songs so you can hear a lot of their new shit AND all of your favorites from older albums

Guided by Voices?

was referring to a joyce manor show i saw earlier this year, but i have been meaning to check out guided by voices

>The audience stands around awkwardly while the band plays their shitty new material
Such is life at a Weezer concert.

this is why I didnt catch Melvins on their way through.
feels bad man

You should m8!

50 song setlists, usually half new shit, half old

>"OK son, you can listen to one song before bed"
>*plays Dopesmoker*

I only make an exception if Ive never seen the band before and really like their music overall

But say, QOSTA, not too hot on their new album and have already seen so wont be seeing them this tour

bee thousand a good intro?

Its great and their best reviewed but I actually think it can be tougher for gbv noob

Soubds pleb, but get the greatest hits "human amusements", warranted for a band with such a huge discography

it's in my queue, thanks for the suggestion mate, cheers

enjoy, hope they become a new fav

>going to a post-90s weezer show

white album wasn't too bad, but i have no fucking faith in the black album after their newest singles

>its a playing-the-whole pinkerton or blue album followed by other hits for encore concert

When they play the classic material the crowd goes crazy, it's a really great experience. You've just got to sit through Beverly Hills to get to it.

It’s not the black album that is coming out. Rivers said it;s still being worked on.

stupid frog.

>one hit wonder band
>save the one hit for last song

i believe rivers can pull through, but we'll have to see

>tfw already have a Weezer bootleg called The Black Album
Doesn't the new record have Feels Like Summer on it anyway?

youtu.be/cTzubklrkZE

3:23 in this interview is where he talks about the Black album

nah, that's just a single

oh wait i just realized they're coming out with a new album that isn't the black album what the fuck

>band doesn't play a single entire album in the correct order for their show