I’m going to try acid soon. How should I prepare and what should I expect?

I’m going to try acid soon. How should I prepare and what should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMOe9slbPnc
youtu.be/IswnGaGxvRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keep in mind that you will 100% have a good time
dont psych yourself out
what other drugs have you done?

I smoke weed and I drink. Nothing too hardcore really

Don't try to force a good time though.

Once the acid hits, they will come for you. I can't tell you about them beforehand, just remember to run. Run fast.

You need to pay attention to everything you do for 8 hours.
Your brain will be too overwhelmed with sensory input to automate your functions efficiently

Breathing may be harder, concentration is a bitch...

Meth instead of acid

Lots of energy. Last time I took it what was supposed to be a quick ride to the park (two blocks roundtrip) turned into a 40 mile ride into the city

No... it can’t be... it’s him isn’t it?

Stock up on BEER.
Drink it when you want the trip to end.

Forgot to specify what kind of ride. It was a bicycle

Yes. It's the uncle who molested you and his sailor buddies.

I remember the first time he entered me... the sensation was intense. The pain gripped my body and tears filled my eyes, but yet, I couldn’t help but feel a sense of belonging. I knew that I was meant to be a bottom.

Prepare to have your mind completely fucked.

Ignore:
(how hard you tripping dude)

Just remember you will NOT be stuck like that. I told my friend this before his first trip and he said he still thought it while he was tripping and it freaked him out. Fucking idiot is so stubborn

don't plan anything because if it wont go the way you want you will ebcome sad and will not enjoy trip fully, just be close to your friends and enjoy every moment of it

you don't try acid, acid tries you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMOe9slbPnc

DONT FORGET TO BLAST THIS SHIT IT WILL TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER DIMENSION

You're going to want to cut it with Aleve Liquid Gels and Capri Sun

Shieet brah

Not true you fucking idiot

youre right instead worry about shit and fuck yourself over right?
Ive done cid plenty of times, never once had a bad trip because i know im doing it for fun and even when im frying like a motherfucker i always have a good time

try to do it outside with a group of friends at night around a campfire in a save secure spot

not to many people around that are sober who can ruin the vibe

you will be up for about 10 hours so make sure you got enough rest the day before

ensure you have water and honestly natural foods. Processed foods will taste gross.

have good tunes, comfortable clothes and good shoes on incase you decide to go for a walk

make sure you dont have shit to do the next day

how much are you planning on taking?

How many tabs are you doing and what dose are they? Keep in mind that real Lysergic Acid Diethylamine (LSD) is much harder to find than RCs, and you'll likely end up with an RC, which will taste very bitter. If it's bitter, it can potentially be harmful, depending on your dosage. I'd recommend taking a single tab until you know what you're like on acid, then increasing your dose on subsequent trips.

As far as what you should prepare, you should be in a comfortable environment with people who care about you. Nothing is worse than a bad trip, so change your scenery if necessary. Always try to have "good vibes". If you smoke weed, doing so may help keep you calm.

I would suggest putting away all electronic devices, keeping all clocks and timepieces out of view, not driving vehicles, and going out into nature. Don't look into a mirror unless you want to analyze/evaluate yourself.

And as far as what you should expect, expect to experience yourself and those around you/your environment in a new way. It'll be a fun learning experience about yourself, and possibly a shift in your point of view. Good luck, Sup Forumsro

My friend knows a guy who’s never had fake LSD, so I think I’m good in that department.

You should know this before you take lsd.
Be safe kids, know your drugs.

Lsd is mindfucker. Dont do it if you have some problems in your life. Next thing is I had that fucking alien perspective for next month after use. When I saw hot girl i thought of function of her body like her ribs are box for guts and shit.

good man. As far as electronics and stuff, for me im usually just not interested in them.

why do you lie?

So what will happen if I take LSD if I am like depressed over a breakup? Will I see my ex fucking some other guy? What will happen

Hysterically accurate

Put on the soundtrack they use at haunted houses, fill your house with knives, razors and power tools. Agree to babysit someones infant on the day you decide to trip.

You'll see her get blacked in the back of your head

I love you

you wont see anything like that these guys are retarded.
It will alter your visuals, not make you see shit like that

O no

I agree with this advice. Every time I've tripped I set expectations for how it would feel and every time it's different so I feel somewhat let down. Plan events but don't plan specific things, just do whatever catches you in the moment. I planned to go to Breakaway Music festival a few weeks ago and I took 1.5 tabs; had a great time!

OP if you read this just know that music is an incredibly powerful tool on psychedelics. If you ever feel anxious or you want to feel like you're flying through space listen to some music. Electronic music is absolutely choice for my trips. Highly recommend Tennyson.

Never tried, but heard it's best to have a trusted friend watch over you just in case.

thats good advice

if you got specific questions you want real answers to, reply to this and ill give you an email to ask me questions on.

Remember that everyone react different to psychedelics. Lsd amplifies every emotion you already have, sometimes to the point its hard to stand it. Keep positive dude, if girl is the biggest problem in your life then you are fine.

Just recently got 10 tabs of acid off the net and the temptation to just spend my entire week tripping dick is incredibly hard to resist

Am I going to fuck up my brain if I do it too much?

You tend to get stuck on a concept/train of thought. LSD might amplify a bad mood. This can be easily counteracted by getting in a good mood with some homies in a nice gettogether or something like this, but be aware that lsd alone wont lighten your mood like some other drugs

I am depressed myself (or so I've been told), and I've taken LSD way too often in my life, and I'm about to turn 19 soon. Only once had I experienced a "bad trip", that's when I decided to take 200ug through a session. It just felt like I was being stabbed directly on my chest/heart each 2-5 seconds, and I thought I was going to die. After 1 hour realtime (felt like an eternity), I managed to put myself on a good trip again after meditating and reminding myself that this feeling would pass.
And LSD overall helped me get a new look on the world and society, it helped me a lot actually, but I was respecting this substance and made my research. You should do so aswell if you're afraid.

spend time outside in the beauty of nature. Don't expect acid to make for a great trip in a grimy club or bar. Be outside in the sun/moon, and look at real things and enjoy the natural beauty

ive got the day off today

should i go on a walk

ive got the day off

should i go on a walk

dont

youll waste them

your tolerance goes way up after trips.

youll need to waite 10 days inbetween to have a good time and not waste your tabs

You have a line on real acid? You lucky son of a bitch. First things first, have a girlfriend watch you. You're going to want your friends to watch you, but an ordinary friend might find embarrassing and or potentially dangerous behavior hilarious and therefore just let you do something incredibly dumb. Someone you're sleeping with will want to protect you for your cock. Second thing you'll want is fresh air and moonlight. Don't waste it indoor. Third thing is music. Try Sun O. youtu.be/IswnGaGxvRQ

dokt forget to look at the stars as they fall out of the sky and spiral into infinitum

Get ready to be overwhelmed with emotions. And also the depression that comes after the first week

Yes

this wont happen

hes lying your not taking molly

Take 5 at a time. Look up the LD50 of acid. It's nearly impossible to bump.

Shell keep fucking that guy and you'll move on. Acid is actually good for depression but not as good as shrooms

Drink the whole time whenever you want

You will need guns lots of guns

From experience, the more you take in one go, the most extreme the trip is. But it will still last around one day.
I fucked my brain a bit by taking 7-8 tabs (roughly torn by some old hippie) one day, followed by another 5 the following morning. I was 15 at the time.
Nothing happened with the second lot, spent the day "sober" but still seeing tracers on anything that moved fast in front of me. Don't really think I totally came down for some months afterwards, still feel kinda fucked up occasionally now, 20+ years later, but maybe I just do anyway.

Never trip alone for your first time not for safety reasons but because tripping with ppl you know turns it upppp.

Like for real its no biggie specially if ur only doing a drop or two. The intensity may very but its mostly the same, tracers pretty colors, deep understanding of life, and everything is funny. Most noobies go in expecting flying elephants or some shit but its not like that