The existence of Canada as an independent nation is nothing more than a polite fiction

judgybitch.com/2016/02/11/the-existence-of-canada-as-an-independent-nation-is-nothing-more-than-a-polite-fiction/
"We’re incapable of mounting any defense of any kind.

We are not a sovereign nation, we are a protectorate. It is only through the courtesy of Uncle Sam that we can maintain the polite fiction we are an independent country. A country that cannot defend itself is not a country, it’s a sitting duck."

ok but most countries in the world wouldn't be able to defend themselves if the US wanted to invade them. so they're not countries then? we should all be considered new states together!

>portugal

>t. Alberto Barbosa

Not talking about the US invading them. Canada couldn't defend themselves if Jamaica invaded.

The idea is you cannot defend yourself if any other country wanted to invade you.

Without America of course.

It's 2016. Nations are a concept of the past.
Also don't forget that if you protect your country from your enemies, they win

Not only can we destroy you, but you're also still under the crown really. Double cucked.

obviously this is not true

With the US below and Russia above what's the point of defence?

>judgybitch.com
stopped reading there

Can we try? I like maplesyrup.

just.

Who would even go to war with Canada? Like why would you? What would you have to gain?

>Canada couldn't defend themselves if Jamaica invaded.

Actually the only countries that could ever invade Canada are the USA, Russia and China. And all 3 of those hate each other so much that they'd never let one do so without the other two jumping in to prevent the acquisition of essentially limitless natural resources.

The sheer size of Canada makes any sort of invasion by smaller and less populous countries impossible.

But the greatest factor here is winter. Winter defeats all armies. It's been the case throughout history. Hell the reason the USA was never able to hold on to Canada the times it did invade was inevitably winter.

If you can't get the population on your side as an invader, you simply won't be able to survive the winter.

But all that is moot. The USA defends Canada because it must. If Canada becomes enemy territory, the US is fucked because the border is completely unmanageable.

oil sands maybe

Delicious maple syrup.

We can defend ourselves, the issue is that the only person close enough to invade us happens to be the most powerful country on the planet. But none of you can defend yourselves against them. So we're all in the same boat here.

>get invaded by the US
>burn down their white house

Fun fact. The original white house was yellow... like their bellies.

>your invading Canada and these guys slap your commanding officer on the ass
What do you do?

>occupy the cities
>cut off the flow of trucks bringing food and supplies to rural areas

I really doubt the male feminists would put up much resistance.

We've been over this a hundred times, that was Britain, not Canada.

>We can defend ourselves

>Submarines can't go underwater
>Boats don't float
>Planes and helicopters can't fly
>Native Reserve up north armed with muskets

not true

canadian army might be shit compared to russia china and the us but we're still stronger than Iran and all other hostile countries

it's just smart to not arm ourself too much since you do it and we're best pals. Although if I was pm id arm myself more because i don't think we should take advantage of our friend even if it's smarter to do so.

Kind of true. I don't feel safe at all. Not that we'd be able to defend ourselves properly even if we had our own military given our low population.

don't you have more pressing priorities Angela?

>But all that is moot. The USA defends Canada because it must. If Canada becomes enemy territory, the US is fucked because the border is completely unmanageable.

Fuck, I just realized this means we're gonna have to liberate you after Trudeau ships in 100,000 ISIS fighters and swears fealty to them

Also,
>Jamaican military budget, 31 millions. (0.6% of GDP)
>Canadian military budget, 18.6 billions. (0.9% of GDP going up to 1% this year).

Canada has the worlds 38th largest population but is 56th in the size of its military. But it has the 16th largest military budget.

It also has very good political relations with every country that has a higher or similar military budget.

So this entire thread is stupid.

Canada has fought side by side with the US and has more than done its share of every war the US dragged us into. Canada and the US have the longest lasting and most prosperous alliance of the history of man kind.

Hah

hahahahahaha

still being a dumb nigger huh

i've heard this about belgica, france, germany and now canada?
stop shitposting alberto

>>cut off the flow of trucks bringing food and supplies to rural areas

You mean from. All the rural areas in Canada are more than sustainable food wise except the really far north shit. Canada can feed itself just fine.

Occupying the cities doesn't help either because none of the important manufacture happens in the metropolises. They happen in the periphery or smaller cities. The population would also stream out of the cities into the surrounding, becoming uncontrollable.

You simply cannot hope to invade and occupy a country of this size without a massive military, which no one but the 3 countries I named has.

Hell in Quebec alone, we've willingly flooded areas ten time the size of all ISIS has managed to control just for one dam.

The US can't defend Canada from itself though. If the government brings in as many immigrants as it wants to, who knows what might happen in 20 or 30 years.

>France
>on that list
France is actually an independent country or could be if the people had enough desire to throw off the shackles of Jewish globalism. The other countries, are totally enslaved.

Calm down Leafbro, we are family. Of course you would stomp a mudhole in the Jams.
If another real county actually fucked with you, we would literally race you to the front line.

If America annexed Canada, that place would be awesome. They have so much land but 90% live on our border.

>If the government brings in as many immigrants as it wants to, who knows what might happen in 20 or 30 years.

The misinformation is staggering.

We have some of the tightest immigration requirements in the world. Not Japan levels, but certainly a lot tighter than what the USA has.

Hell why is Trou D'eau unable to match the amount of Syrian refugees he said he'd bring? Because he has to bring in ACTUAL REFUGEES. Not just 20-35 young men from Pakistan, Iraq and Somalia. The only people allowed are Women and Children from SYRIA, any male that comes in MUST be attached to a wife or mother. The numbers of people being brought in and the demographics of them matches up to what we get in any yearly crisis. The immigration system is a copy of what we used during the Kosovo wars.

We're not fucking Sweden or Germany here.

There's a reason why even with a 0.85% of total population immigration (only 0.65% in Quebec btw because we're even less cucked) our number of children per woman isn't going up. It's because even when we get migrants from poor countries, we only let in (relatively) educated urbanites that drop down to the average 1.8 child per woman of the rest of the population.

Your fucking country will turn 100% Mexican long before Canada drops bellow 50% white, you fucking tool. Look at your own demographic statistics if you want to see what a real immigration crisis looks like. Look at Europe.

>They have so much land but 90% live on our border.

Because the rest of the country is uninhabitable/would cost a fortune to develop on. It's not like there is prime real estate that we are ignoring. The natives are the only ones retarded enough to live up there.

i cant think of anything that would make me happier than nazis btfo canada

Then you make it habitable. So much opportunity.

>Because he has to bring in ACTUAL REFUGEES. Not just 20-35 young men from Pakistan, Iraq and Somalia.

yeah this

I gave up saying on pol because they're too busy memeing but canada is very selective and we took actual refugees with priority on families not horny men from south africa.

Western sahara confirmed for libertarian utopia

It's always cold, the ground never thaws, and it's a pain in the ass to get anywhere.

>They don't share radical Islamic beliefs and dont cheer terrorist attacks because they have a family

I still think we should develop the north. We could easily be a superpower in 3 generations if we did

>can't even defend themselves against troubles that arise from simply being Canada
>hoping to defend against an external threat

We need Canada as a buffer state between us and the québécois. Those sister fucking frenchies are too trashy even for us

>The natives are the only ones retarded enough to live up there.
You're an idiot, there are plenty of people (white people) living in those 'uninhabitable' lands, people that are far more Canadian than you could ever hope to be.

The only thing I'd like to see developed up north is a large military base, but there are too many logistical issues to really make it possible.

Says Portugal.

>Then you make it habitable.

I doesn't work that way.

That shit isn't farm land. It's mountains, boreal forests (pine, birch and nothing else). permafrost, taiga.

You get at the most 4 months of weather above freezing. Almost all the food needs to be shipped in from far away. The more you spread the population, the more insane infrastructure costs get too. And it's already a huge problem for us. We need much more infrastructure per capita then denser countries. (The USA suffers from this to, up to a point).

This isn't comparable to the Nordic countries whom are all bordering seas or oceans.

And honestly, the USA isn't that different than Canada. What % of your total population lives within a few hundred miles of the coasts?

I don't think many hope to be Canadian

It's a matter of odds. Not saying it can't happen, but it's a lot less likely that someone coming here with a wife and 3 young kids is going to commit a terrorist act than a single male in his 20s or 30s.

Also, it doesn't fuck with the sex ratio like it's doing in Europe.

France and EU in general is corrupted as fuck

Imagine if Alaska was still Russian and they never sold it to the US

>Plenty of whites
>Less then 15%
>Those 15% of whites forced to be up there for work while the Natives unironically huff paint and ride around on government purchased snowmobiles.

Go tap dance on a landmine Ahmed. The natives are top tier gibs me dat.

>Natives unironically huff paint and ride around on government purchased snowmobiles.

Next to Val D'or is a field filled with snowmobiles rusting away.

The local band chief and his buddies buy new snowmobiles and ride them until they run out of gas. If they're too far from home, they leave them there and buy a new one next time.

My friend does deliveries in the reservation. One time, a dead body was left in front of a house for at least 2 days.

Natives are sub human as fuck.

>they'd never let one do so
>the border is completely unmanageable
No, the US would never let Russia or China do it. Russia or China couldn't even mount a force before the US did it, seeing as we're so close to you and 75%+ of your population is within 100 miles of the US/Canadian border.

A US invasion of Canada would be over, at best (for us) in a matter of hours, and at worse over a long weekend. I'm not trying to posture, I'm being 100% serious.

>I'm being 100% serious.

You're 100% wrong. For the same reason the US military could never control the US population in an uprising scenario. For the same reason you could never pacify any of the middle eastern countries you got in.

The difference is your population is absolutely passive and generally likes the US. Almost any justification our propaganda teams could conceive and broadcast to your population would have wide penetration. It also helps that we speak a common language.

I love this image

right on, she's fresh out the oven. Here have another

if you can't find the terrorists now, what will you do when they're canadian insurgents in your cities? why would I fight your troops when i can hike across the border and shoot up your fat civilians as they try to flee on their mobility scooters?

>Canada can't even defend itself against a simple chemical reaction

>Native Reserve up north armed with muskets
Literally our line of defense against Russia from the North is a bunch of surly natives armed with some average bolt action hunting rifles, it's hilarious, it's like we're just asking Putin to encroach the region

Literally the only country capable of such an invasion is the USA

I am seriously considering going to the Yukon to grab some crown land and make it into a farm, it's the province/territory still offering it, and I have heard it's nice there (I'd hunt to avoid the outrageous food prices tho)

I think we train the Jamaican army

>A country that cannot defend itself is not a country, it’s a sitting duck.
Wow rude desu senpai

War crime time!

Take away leafposter's flags imo

>Besides inhouse training, the JDF has been trained by members of the Canadian Forces to deal with special needs.
Yeah, we train the Jamaicans kek

A Canadian thinks he will cross an American border and shoot at armed Americans.

Thanks for the laugh leaf make sure not to elbow any women on your way across the border.

Mooses are a valuable foodstuff, Chang.

Canada will become racially Brit-French once again! Canadian military will become feared once again!

>Cut off the food supplies from canadas vast farms.
You in the "special" forces mate?

And hopefully will win USA in ongoing IIHF game.

CAN 2-3 USA
Shieeet

>they have nothing to kill the enemy with
>they have nothing preventing the enemy to kill them
Is the writer incapable of understanding that Canada has developed the perfect defense?

>tfw Russia, China and Vietnam are the only true countries in the world

3-3