>Fuck her till she pops

I put pp in hole plenty a time

This

With my fingers, stimulating her g-spot? Duh

post more of those tits

put her on a diet. no squirting for that pig anytime soon

seara nicole johnson XDDDDDD

Post nudes OP

Have her drink a lot of water. Squirting has been scientifically proven to be just pissing.

Laxatives

I swear to FUCKING god, Andy, if I don't get your creamy, steam-tastic ass roll slidd down my FUCKING throat in the next few days
I will NOT be held responsible for my actions... All day I scour the web, sifting through various social media and news outlets
tracking your every move. I don't even want to meet you in person. I just want to find the last bathroom you destroyed with your
anus and slidd every last FUCKING piece of your wet hot shit down my fucking THROAT. FUCK! Just thinking about shattering the toilet
with my bare FUCKING hands and siphoning log upon steaming hot log into my mouth makes me want to FUCKING RAPE A NIGGER. OH THAT'S
JUST FUCKING GREAT ANDY DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO ANDY? I just smashed my own toilet and now there's water everywhere. Where
are you, Andy? Where did you releive your bowels last, you kike? TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME. I want that FUCKING log so fucking bad.

Smear her in Andy's shit

she looks like she wants to eat his steamy butt-torpedo

that sounds so fucking hot

I swear I'd shit into her eyes and let it drip to her nipples

yes, fellow male user, let's masturbate while you describe how she would eat a log

Like this

nice

I would use her as a human spoon to scoop andy's makings into my throat

I'd shove loggy plums up her ass

I'd give her children some Sixx Skat bars for Halloween

YES YES, LET ME SHAKE MY PETER WHILST YOU SHAKE YOURS AND WE CAN MAKE LIKE IT'S TOTALLY NOT GAY AT ALL! LIKE, THE IDEA OF A BROAD IS INVOLVED, IN'IT? DESCRIBE WHAT YOU WOULD DO WITH THAT BIG OL' DICK OF YOURS! I HEARD ABOUT THAT GREAT BIG OL' DICK YOU GOT! OH, I MEANT TITTIES... YES, LOOK AT THE BIG OL' TITTIES ON THAT CHICK IN THE PICTURE WHO IS TOTALLY NOT ANYTHING BUT INCIDENTAL. SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE! SHAKE YOUR PETER! MMM, FUCK YEAH!

These threads suck fucking ass, and I am glad you're getting logged, OP. You big ol' faggot, you deserved it.

We wouldn't do anything log related because we're NOT Andy Sixx

I don't see how it's possible to get past step one.

>getting logged
kek

3 fingers in pussy and up up up up up up up up up up up up squirt
it's what I do with mine anyway

legs over the should
be over like a man
hit dat ass like a cave
down and she tells you i cumming
pickk the hammer to head
just no cum first

3 logs in throat and clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog clog

ok bro good for you

Can't say you're wrong. I'd smash right before or after though.

dildo on a broomstick