Help and Advice thread!

Help and Advice thread!

Quick bump

i guess no one wants advice today...

I'll bite.

How do you get over someone after 6 years together?

-freezes up-
I don't know, I would kill them.

be an hero

These are both great options and all but I don't think it counts as being over them if neither of us are alive now does it you silly shits

But honestly the best way to get over someone is by moving on. You have to accept that you can't have that person in your life anymore forget about them. Do you think you can do that?

HELP!

My gf has never time for me. Never had sex. At the same time always worried about me. Always forgives me.

Either she really does love me and is repressed or a great manipulating liar.

My question is: Should I eat an apple or a carrot?

Shit I just realised I didn't phrase this right. I left them, probably way later than I should've but I it took alot before I was willing to let things die. Can't stop thinking about them, good and bad. When things were good it was the best thing in my life really.
Now wot user? How do?

Eat a peach

Her peach? I would but she wont let me...

Got any more lewd?

Eat carrots, they're great for bone and eye health.
Anyway YOU have to make a stand and demand sex. Sex is a big part of any serious relationship. If she doesn't put out then you leave.

This is a classic case of not finding closure at the end of your relationship. You need to find closure with her and then you'll be able to let go a lot easier. Do you still talk to her? Like on social media?

most surefire way to commit suicide?

Uh no lewd in my thread, please.
>this is the only one I have

What kind of lewds you want? I've got miscellaneous anime bondage

Might as well practice in the meantime lol

Kinda.I mostly avoid them and just try to forget everything but here and there we end up having to talk.

Tie a rope around your neck, then tie the other end to a door knob and slam the door, works everytime

I had a friend from childhood. A girl which I've always had a crush on, but that's unrelated.
She was with a guy for a few years, like 6 or so, and we would regularly meet and stuff.
One day she caught him with another girl. They broke, and he left the group.
Years later, he wrote and told us that he had messed up and would like to meet to ask for forgiveness to each of us.
She got mad. Me and my gf decided to keep meeting him, we didn't ever have a problem with him. Then she got mad at us.
It has been a year since that, and we didn't ever see her again.
Damn, she was my oldest friend, for 14 years I've helped her.

Question is: how do I get to trust people again?
I think I'm over what happened already, but it left some scars, and now I find it too hard to trust anyone, and with any new friend I can't help but think that they are only using me when it suits them.

Lewds are therapeutic

that dont work fag

Do a sick flip off of something high and shoot yourself in the head partway down. worked for me

im too autistic ill probably fuck up the flip or some shit

Get married lol no i'm kidding.

The get a gas mask with some inner tubing and inhale the exhaust from your car. The carbine monoxide would kill you in minutes.

It'll be in your subconscious until you find closure. It will never go away. Ever. Trust me.

Ugh I don't wanna read all that...

You have to trust in yourself. By doing that you have to follow 3 steps. Forgiveness, acknowledgement and acceptance.

Stop that

I did demand it. We did have a dry grind one time. But once it was getting serious she looked at me with such a face and shook her head. Half naked chick in front of me and that look of hers killed my boner in mere seconds....

Also I do like her and we fit together extremely well. I am looking for someone else menawhile that much I do. She doesnt know though. No need to dump her just yet. Or should I?

hey thats actually good advice
but where do i buy this shit

I've always wanted a pic of Mikuru in lingerie, on fours, with Haruhi sitting on her back, and with Yuki sitting on a chair in front of her, while she kisses her feet.
This is a help thread, can you make it happen?

Ikaros

How do I stop myself from being really clingy, I've been dating a girl for two months now and I really love her and I can't stand to see her without me, I mean I was going to an hero at the end of the year but I guess, I can't now.

I think I'm very possessive and jealous and that's the main reason why I'm clinging oh and I have abandonment issues so it's a bit of a funny meme

NEVER

How long did you last like that? I mean did you ever get closure?

Can you add me on steam.

tag?

You need to dump her. She doesn't love you.

You can get a used car for like $2,000 on carfax.com and the rest at the home depot

Oh i had this problem, I'm still clingy to my bf now.
He doesn't mind though.
You have to tell yourself "this girl will leave me if I'm too clingy"
And things will get better. Sometimes you just need to listen to your gut.

I haven't gotten my closer. But I moved on because I found someone else who really loves me.

What's steam?

Has Ika become Alice?

wouldnt this work?

Will you go out with me?

A better version

Thanks for advice OP, will try my best to tell myself that

But it's still a trap right?

Hello i'm lonely, what should i do? you are my last hope, i just to cuddle a cute girl again

Alice? Yea

Nope, ika. She's a trap too.

That's funny, it kinda reminds me of when it used to bug me when they were too clingy. You miss it when they go to the other end of the spectrum.

Honestly my plan was to find someone else. I always felt empty without someone.
What's your area of expertise? I'll ask for advice on something easier

Please help

do you have a steam?

Make a friend. I always hung out with girls because i felt more comfortable opening up to them, and a lot of them are fairly bubbly and cuddly.

Oh no I'm nothing like Alice

Yes but helium takes too long and you'll have massive vertigo.

Yeah but don't tell my bf

You should also tell her that you're sorry for being clingy, tell her to you love her so much and sometimes your emotions get the best of you. She'll appreciate you opening up to her.

Turn your loneliness into solitude. If you 'need' companionship just keep your head up, build confidence by dressing well and smelling good and smiling and people would want to talk to you first. At least that's what I did.

If you feel empty when you're not with someone then that means you're doing things for yourself to make you happy. You have to start doing things that fulfill you emotionally.

And IDK i'm a tard

i type slow i'm sorry

I mean you seem pretty much exactly like Alice without the stupid stutter and fake love.

Tell us your kinks

I stutter irl, I hate when Alice text stutters, I just want to fucking knife her.

I want to try wearing a chastity cage. What are the cons?

Why do you want to hurt Alice?

I like soft kisses on my inner thigh i guess. I'm still a virgin so i don't really know

you are avatar fagging and as such are just a massive faggot as alic

You're like the anti Alice. The Russian anti Alice.

I try, and I do enjoy things but I still felt a gap that nothing really filled. It's possible that if I hadn't met them and had such a great time I'd feel more fulfilled by what I'm down now. The weird thing is aside from being alone, the rest of life is going pretty well, like I'm finally working on a big project in my area of interest and people are enjoying it. That's probably one of my biggest goals in life.
That's adorable btw

It'd be abit tricky to fap?

I tried kissing my gf on her thigh. She punched me in the eye, because she thought I was going to but her there. She was sorry afterwards though

How old are you m'am?

Why does she stare so deeply into my eyes and smile when she talks to me? Or maybe I'm just losing my sanity to be able to see such delusions?
How could I know?

>mam
user...

I have no idea lol
maybe you'll have trouble peeing, or you might lose the key and you'll have to call the fire department to break the lock

I don't want to hurt her

But she's posting pictures of herself though

Hey... I'm also a quarter mongol master race

you write too much ugh
you'll find someone that will treat you better, but make sure she opens her heart to you first and not her legs.

That's the perfect time to kiss her twat as punishment~

I'm 19, how old are u?

I'm very paranoid by nature and that doesn't seem genuine to me. What does your gut say?

That's the point. Not being able to fap, to cum from fapping. Wanna try it myself, or with so to spice thing up abit

So...really...why is being autistic like the greatest insult ever? Newfag to response here.

So maybe i completely missed the point. It aint for me

git gud advice user, I could go on for hours. Thanks for the closure advice though, I probably won't but it did give me some different perspective.

23, you look like a good girl, i'm glad someone is helping

ugh i hate gratitude

need moar Ikaros. Please post more Ikaros OP

i'm not good... but i'm trying to be

No wtf she's mine

Well what'd you do wrong? what mistakes shouldn't I make advice user

Hug me and tell me why you love Alice

Why would you say you aren't, care to give an example, so far your posting is really good

Also Op Need advice for a gril
>She and I have known each other for a while, and she recently became single
>Was gonna ask her out a few days ago, but her cat just died.
>Do i wait and ask her or do i just give up on her?

i'm just bad at relating to others on an emotional level. my friends get a little offended sometimes

-hugs around your waist from behind-
i don't love girls, ew

flattery will get you nowhere
and i don't know people just say i'm bad but i don't see it
Its prolly because i was raised in the bronx

Holy shit ask her right now! She need emotional support, wtf is wrong with you

I've never had a girlfriend and was thinking about online dating. Is it worth it?

Absolutely, I met a really nice guy online and we've been dating for years now

Is it flattery if i'm telling what i'm seeing?

>i donĀ“t love girls, ew

i'm not like alice, i don't let people inflate my ego

>Dont wanna seem like an asshole tho

Who is that?

They probably shouldn't. I've got a friend who is like that but legitimately cold about things, you just gotta love them anyway.

Then use your words carefully and think before you speak. Words hurt. Don't listen to that kids shit about sticks and stones.

Stop that. I need those img slots to post imgs.

You think so...? I don't know if i'm worthy of love.

How do I get energy to do things? I've been not productive for a while now, even though I seem to have a nice sleeping schedule, eat healthy and all that stuff.
Also I feel discouraged that I don't do anything to achieve my long term goals since I never "feel like it" and that kinda ties with my first question. I suppose that's an issue of motivation and discipline and willpower. SO I don't really know what I'm asking.

Should I go to college and get a communications degree or learn a trade?

I AM STEALING YOUR IMAGE SLOTS
this is what happens when girls dont love girls
submit

Didn't you find someone that thought you were worthy? Honestly i'd have to know what you'd done but even when people are cold you can still love them. I care about her because she's had almost no real human contact so I don't blame her.

Drink caffeine. Remember caffeine is dangerous.
It sounds as if you're bored and not very motivated. You should find something that interests and challenges you hard and you should be having fun while you're doing it too.

Trade, hands fucking down. Obama fucked everything up. Trump can't build America in 8 years.

Why would anyone love them? All they want is money.

Are you dating her? You should date her.
I really don't think I'm worthy of anyone's love, not even my own. But he loves me... I don't know why... I don't know how to show it back to him, but I'll accept it and do my best.

Nah we're not. She's not quite right for me, I need someone that can love properly but I kind of want to show her all the things she's missing so she can learn how to. It's complicated.
I used to feel like that about someone too, you're doing something right.

What should I do if I want a relationship but I can't really care about another person and be interested in their life? I doubt that this is just an issue of finding the right person who will really be interesting for me. I feel like I don't deserve love because of that.

I am drinking tea, I guess it has caffeine as well but not as rough as covfefe.
I know what I need to do, and I need to do exactly that, not just something I find interesting and challenging, and I don't even have anything like that. All my activities are either 1) boring and\or timewasting and don't really bring energy to me and just slowly drain it, and 2) too challenging or uncomfortable that I avoid doing them

One more question OP
How do I go about it carefully?

You can make her very happy like how my bf did for me. He knows I can't be romantic and I don't "d'aww" or giggle but he accepts that. Don't chu wanna make her happy?

Do you care about yourself? About your interests and hobbies? About your body and mind? If not then you'll have trouble caring about anything else.

Oh yeah you're having a severe case of boredom. I'm bad at giving advice, please forgive me... I actually don't know how to cure my boredom either. You might need a rush that can make you feel alive like a dangerous roller coaster. Then after that you should feel a little better

I work a shit retail job and my every shift my boss says something to me, weather i'm on my phone (she does it all the time) or i put something in the bag wrong or If I'm slow getting cart,(Me and my co-workers all do it the same way and pace lol) I feel like she don't like me but i want to be promoted to cashier, but with her i feel like i should switch departments, idk to stay and say fuck it or go to stocking department.

i need help/advice trying to plan a murder. what are some pointers?

>girls only care about money
you clearly havent meet the right girl
you looked into a mirror recently, does that girl only care about money?

definitely put yourself in their shoes. How would you feel if someone called you ugly?