post more

Niceee

Fuck yeah that's an amazing ass!

Why do you guys like this old lady?

Tell me you got more

OP here, she wasn't old. She was like in her 30s

>OP here, she wasn't old. She was like in her 30s

I'm 40 and she's too old for me.

My girlfriend is 21, though. I'm kind of a creep.

Mooaor

nobody cares

>nobody cares

Enjoy your saggy old lady ass, anons.

>greentexts
>green

>arguing over win
It truly is the end times..

Dude, she either lying or she just looks really bad for 30. That's not a nice ass. She has a disproportional lumpy cottage cheese ass form savers kids and 45 years of life.

Several

Thank you.

I think these guys are so desperate that they'll crank one out to any naked woman they see.

I don't get it.

She is confident and bold, but not for gain from others. Let me to explain what I mean. Women my age usually fall into one of two categories, they either:

[A] - Aggressively assert themselves with their sexuallity, this gives me the feeling they are trying to control me, it's like when a really pushy ad starts playing. This type of behavior make me loose all sexuall interest immediatly.

or

[B] - They don't assert themselves with their sexuality only because they don't feel that they are looked at as sexual beings. Because they don't think have what the women have, and so they are bitter about mens sexuallity, and tries to shame men for being sexual beings, which is incredibly annoying and almost as unattractive as the former.

This woman seems like neither, ergo she is sexy, and she's not even trying!

The perfect woman is healthy and clean but not obsessed with her sexuality, she also knows she is more than her sexuality. This video give us a glimpse of that world, what the world used to be.

>TLDR: Most modern women are sluty sluts who want to control you, this mature woman doesn't seem to want that. Which is refreshing and sexy.
>inb4 "you're gay" comments
Also, I recognize this might be the most autistic post ever made on Sup Forums, but fuck you I'm posting it anyway.

Thank you for the explanation.

I think you're fucking delusional, but thank you for taking the time to explain yourself.

To elaborate, I date younger women and I haven't run into too many of your As or Bs.

They're just people. Some of them are terrible, some of them are wonderful, but if all you focus on is sexuality you're bound to be disappointed.

Intellect, personality, sexuality, you have to take all the factors that make them human.

Time 4 a nap gramps

I don't know where you live but here I certainly run into a lot of As and Bs.

>if all you focus on is sexuality you're bound to be disappointed.
Im not focused on it, they throw it in my fucking face, its impossible not to notice.

Also, I wrote it a little to fast and there is a couple of things easily misread, that my bad.
Kinda wish I hadn't made that post because it looks retarded, but anyway, im out, bye

>I don't know where you live but here I certainly run into a lot of As and Bs.

NYC.

Any photos of her tits? I want to see them

>cottage cheese

cellulite is genetic. teens have it.

based, this guy gets it

That's the kind of shit I like to see ! Thanks OP!

no, it's not genetic
more like carbs and being a useless sack of flesh

>be me
>take my girlfriend to nude beach, super hot to see her walking around naked in front of a huge crowd. guys are looking at checking her out all over. think she likes it. so do I.
>this old swinger couple sits with us for awhile, then the guy (maybe 50s-we are late 20s) starts talking about how great my gf's tits are, asking if we swing, can tell he wants to fuck her so hard
>id be down for it, but gf not there yet. notice as he talks about her body he has precum leaking from his dick
>later on we are hanging out in the middle of a large party area on the beach. I go to grab my sunglasses, we are out of beers so tell gf to look around and see if anyone is willing to share some booze
>come back, she's already got like 4 huge hung black dudes hanging out w her and has a drink they gave her
>dudes and she are talking, I join in, they are totally looking her up and down whole time. two of the dudes have half boners while chatting w her, have arms around her waist and shit, we are all having a good time
>totally wish she was down for letting them all bang her, idea gets me super excited
>go home that night and I pound the fuck out of her thinking about it

perfect milf ass would fuck hard

Cuck

>totally wish she was down for letting them all bang her, idea gets me super excited
you fucking idiot

You, sir, are the literal definition of a cuck. If you have a smoking hot girlfriend that other dudes are checking out, you've got to keep that girl to yourself man. Sharing isn't caring, it literally just makes you a cuck. Especially if you get off to the idea of your girlfriend banging 4 black dudes. She'd probably leave you afterwards, m8. You don't want that

Don't tell me what I want, what I really, really want.

don't give a fuck. would be awesome

OP is a fag