Are you looking for something to give your worthless life meaning...

Are you looking for something to give your worthless life meaning? Do you enjoy shitting on people in video games and making them sperg the fuck out with minimal effort? Do you want to become part of a brotherhood of autism the likes of which you'll find nowhere else?

Join us in Tribal Wars 2.

1). Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you are on the international server => en. in url)

2). Make your account (YOU HAVE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE DESKTOP VERSION FIRST! The mobile version doesn't allow you to choose your spawn location)

3). Realm is Eketorp (en31) (important!)

4). Spawn in the North West (important!)

5). Post your username IN THIS THREAD. Make sure it isn't anything really offensive or the faggy mods could ban you. You'll be invited to a tribe afterwards.

6). Follow the tutorial and then do the quests: you'll learn as you play. More difficult questions about the game will be answered on Discord.

7). Once you've joined the tribe, you will receive an invite to the Discord server. You are home.

bump

Bump

Come on OP this game is so lame. OP are you fucking german or why you like to mess with digits and calculations and that. Fucking horrible autist game

Joined the world .en 31 starting in northwest.

Playertag: autismo

lets go fags

this is a playground for autistic children

Bumping our glory

You stupid? This world is already advanced to the point where the tribe in the center of the map dominates the rest. Dont even bother...wait for a new world to start

oh look, a dumb nigger. it's cool, we have an award for that here. come join

this could be you

jewish trickery

ragie wagie throwing a ragie on the official forum

I played to first one for a while. It was ok for what it is, but im not impressed now.

TW2 is improved over TW1, and the community is even more sheepish and autistic than the original. Give it a try.

bump

join the crusade

Get in here faggots

bump

DEUS VULT

i demand jizya payments

bumpbo

takbir brothers we must increase our jizya payments to the infidels

Kek that dummy head is such a navy seal wannabe I'd punch out in its stupid black plastic head

>German
>likes to mess with equations and numbers
>I automatically think of Krieger from Archer

No wonder NASA wouldn't exist without the nazi german scientists that me up it's earliest rocket research. {Vernor VaunBraun}. What I'm saying is; there's nothing wrong with being hella smart. It's what seperated us from the niggers and troglodytes for centuries.

its also what separates us from every other tribe that we're shitting on

bumpb

we need you for the holy crusade

join the crusade

bump

Salam my friends can i participate? Which world again?

Insh allah

Follow the link in the op. Should spawn you in the right world automatically since it is the newest (en31 eketorp)

en31

spawn NW

give in game name here

No muslims or i will leave. We are fighting the subhumanity not fight with it together

Now what?

Should we accept a muslim on our side? You that desperate faglord?

we have muslim larpers...no real muslims jesus fucking christ like that has to be explicitly stated

What??? Sandniggers in my team? Thats it i uninstall this shit. Bye

PapaSlopYa

I can never run from this game. Starting over from scratch

Ign popefrancis

invited

LETS GO NIGGERS

Samefagging much autistic OP?

op is about 1/4 of the bumps. dont care, just need more nigs

Dont participate. OP is a autistic german with auto immune defect. He wants you to create villages so when they are grown up he will swallow one by one. OP is bait and hes loosing in that world.

shut up OP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too complex, and i'm too lazy

smh not willing to put in minimal effort for maximum keks...no memes for you son

Low eneryg whitey

only way is hoy vey

join us!

die kike nigger gay retard

Joined.
Name: MontePietrullo