Really Cheap druggie Ashley from Oklahoma...

Really Cheap druggie Ashley from Oklahoma..i was with her for 2 years intill I found out she was smokin meth and fuckin drug dealers for dope..when we broke up,at a mutual friends party 3 of my friends paid her 10 bucks apiece to get naked and let them piss on her in front of people..degrade her in comments and ill post more!

penis

Really Cheap druggie Ashley from Oklahoma

Someone shoop clown makeup plz.

Really Cheap druggie Ashley from Oklahoma.

it took you two years to find out she was smoking meth?

Flap jack tits, terrible.

I dont do it so I didnt know till the sores popped up and her pussy was obviously much more worn out then it used to be

how did her tits get that awful?

She looks sweet, kind and caring

I'd fuck her. Would love making her do all kids of degrading things. Make her cry.

Lots of meth

Yea she became a sloppy,disgusting fuck bag

Keep posting em.

Like what? She will do all of it 2 for some meth or a couple bucks!

any of them hanging or tied up?

Keep degrading this crack whore hooker,ill keep the loose twat hoe coming!

Not buying it, kid. There's lots of pussy put there--why would you keep this bitch around your life? Can't imagine she looked any better back then. Her face is shit.

Piss on her more. Ass to mouth. Gagging. Fisting. Really take her to the limit.

No best I got is this!

She's the one for it..i heard awhile back some guys paid her to suck some homeless guys dirty dick and swallow his load..they said fingered herself the whole time but also cried while she did it..cant believe I ate that pussy smh

Wow what a complete slut. She actually looks kind of cute in that picture.

Because I loved her and thought maybe her twat got like that from us fucking so much..it ending up just hanging out and was all worn but I still loved fucking it

She's trailer trash..she was selling pussy whip she was preggo with our kid to..not completely destroyed face though

Lucky you didn't catch something from her.

It's a trap!

Really? A trap with a full sized pussy?

She looks ok here, but meth will fuck you up.

>making the same thread you did last night
What a pathetic cancerous loser.