I swear to god most of these violent niggers have fetal alcohol syndrome...

I swear to god most of these violent niggers have fetal alcohol syndrome. I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere Saskatchewan, Canada and notice it in natives and wiggers too. It seems to be the difference between being a decent person and an animal in human shape.

>Canada

your opinion in invalid.

haha guess even Canadians racists are a thing

I live in a shit town that calls itself a “city” in Manitoba, see the same thing here.

most likely.
women are such whores these days

Damn rights, most of us hate sandniggers, indians and jews, niggers aren’t really common here.

HaHa yeah when im not filled with disgust with shitty people, I ride magical unicorns and dance with pixies, because Canada is a Marxist Utopia

Brandon or Winnipeg? Crypto Jews are ruining this country as well as scum asking for free gibs

Will you assholes ever grow bored with this topic?

Selkirk, aka “selcrack, methatoba.

It’s ok user, it’s not your fault your mom drank when she was pregnant with you. Don’t blame yourself

As a white person, I have better things to do with my life than to spend it thinking and talking about black people. Seriously, get a life.

Legitimate question: What do you think of that Letterkenny show?

Who’s talking about black people? I was talking about your moms drinking while pregnant, learning/reading disability is a side effect obviously.

White and Black are blanket terms for large groups. I only use it for a lack of a better term. Specify your ethnic group/s fag

I wouldn't spend that much time thinking about mothers you don't know of anons you don't know.

I used to like some girl that had this issue.

She was crazy. Crazy as fuck. Really strong legs too. You didn't want to be on her bad side. Well, you didn't want to be on her side at all let's be fucking honest. Why did I even get attracted to that bitch.

>Specify your ethnic group/s fag
Why? Who has time to give a fuck?

"Who has time to give a fuck" you'll have no time to run when your country is overrun by inbred Muslims with low IQs

Hilarious, it’s like trailer park boys meets corner gas.

Worry about your country and I'll worry about mine. Personally, I wouldn't give a fuck if Canada disappeared.

Some folks at work managed to find some episodes online and they think it's the greatest shit ever. They played some at work during slow periods, and the wordplay is excellent. Seriously, tho, is that black bartender gal *always* in heat? Also do you have any idea if there are any plans to license it in the States?

Where are you from? You sour little pussy fart

I live in your area OP and you're completely right

Welp. Looks like I better pack my bags

I knew your mom.
Still had some cum in her pussy before I fucked the shit out of it.

Gotta love the RCMP that are too chicken shit to bust the crack/meth house on nearly every block of every city, amirite?

guessing usa? hows the weekly riots, school shootings, race wars, failing economy, retarded president. hold on let me catch my breath here... violent poorly trained police, constant government surveillance, high morbid obesity rate, no health care, north and south dakota, massive amount of niggers, weird ass prison culture. i forgot where i was going with but your mother sucks demon cocks in hell.