How old were you when you found out women are attracted to the wrong kind of man?

How old were you when you found out women are attracted to the wrong kind of man?

Never, because I do not think like an entitled child.

OP is a permavirgin

I'm the wrong kind of man.

get back at em. time for you to also be attracted to the wrong kind of man.

do i sense a meme thread?

Eliot Rodger: The First Cuck

12 and then 23. Thise were roughly the periods where I discovered that I wasn't attractive.

zozzle

when i started attracting grills

Get rich, you'll be attractive trust me.

If by "wrong kind of men" you mean "anyone but me": 1st grade or thereabouts.

More chicks have made out with my asshole than have kissed you on the lips. Deal with it.

Women aren't attracted to any man. They're only after money, comfort, and status.

Thats a lie.
You see homeless couples who stick together in the streets.

That's because he was rolling in the newports and canned food.

>homeless bitches love canned food.

The male body provides the homeless woman with heat which she will leech off.

>when i was young and breaking up with my G/F and she got wet. LiTERALLY - PANTIES WERE on the soaked side and her cheeks were getting flushed

>filthy girl must have been through some shit cuz i was beta before, but when she was wet when i was bad.
>I test-tried it any time i had problems with a bitch.
>drive a nicer car, and speed.
>go drinking with the guys, and "whoops" slip it in the pooper later that night with her and see if she whimpers.
>see how dirty they really are by asking for road-head on the first or second date.
>play with her pussy when she's on the phone with her daddy. (do not try this when she talks with her mom)

Im 22 and this statement doesn't strike me as a true one as of yet

Also ITT: OP is a extreme faggot

Syphilis tends to make women loyal

she is scared to be alone u dumb faggot... so she sticks with him instead and also gets the least of money the dude earns since it "belongs" to her too

if you don't have status, money or looks, you're fucked

and i'm not sure why that should be a problem considering men only really go after one thing...

looks

This

There are girls that are attracted to men that are Alpha, sure there's lots of them and they are usually hot.

But they are hot because they need to be, as they know that type of male isn't interested in them so much as a body to insert their cock.

There are other girls, ones with issues that want a daddy or a man to take care of them. They will also be hot, as their body is again the primary reason they are of interest to their host (the male).

Now think about the types of girls we are talking about, ask yourself if you want that kind of girl. Do you really want some mindless girl that drinks or does drugs or has a shopping habit and needs you to pay her bills and take care of her? Do you really think that this girl is going to be looking to be a partner of any sort?

The problem you have is a general unawareness of what you want vs what you think you want. You think you want that girl, which is why you are bitter about this situation, but do you really want a pet? Can you afford a pet human?

Take that girl that is slightly off center of what you are pissy about, maybe she's got some quirks but the truth is that those quirks have made her develop mentally and turn into a more mature human.

Is everything I just said fact, applicable in every situation, covers all the bases? No, naturally not, but it is a Sup Forumsro trying to get another Sup Forumsro to open their cucked beta mind to reality and realize that even if you did get what you really really want, you might be miserable with the day to day reality of it.

You are probably a nice person OP. People like you will get stepped on and walked all over until there is nothing left to take and you eventually give up on love altogether. Just rip the band-aid off now bud. Love ain't real.

Wise words from the pros

I have never read a more accurate post..

Eliot was the wrong kind. He never got laid. Think about it

Homeless women are extremely rare. They can just find a dude to leech on, something men can't do.

So does a homeless body. Your joke is shit. Also,
>samefagging a "this" reply to your own comment

Consider suicide and soon, please. Youre not even funny.

Not true. I totally leach of my girlfriends.

Woman's body*

this

You gonna cry about it?

It's basically for survival.
You attach to someone who already has developed authority in the hobo community and can offer you more security.
Females are all the same and seek the same things, no matter where in the social hierachy they stand.

Never said that can't exist either, but women are far more likely to be the leecher, just look at child support.

Why would I? I'm just describing reality, I don't care either way.

Seconded. They are white knighted by nearly everyone and every institution.

You do not represent an entire group. In the vast majority of cases it's the other way around.

Goddamn right it wont change. Know your place as a male.

Haha the age old argument of "maturity". High value men don't care at all about that. As soon as I'm tired of her, I get myself a new younger one.

Have fun with the ugly fat ones.

itt beta cucks who have never met a woman talk like they're experts

Why do cucks like you speak of meeting and talking to women as if it's so glorious? They're simply here to get fucked. Prove me wrong; pro tip: you won't.

You sound like a manlet. Stop talking.

Heres your (you), bitch.

women are awesome dude. if you had a conversation with a couple of them that didn't revolve talking about yourself you'd know that. you project your insecurities onto them because you're worthless and you are socially able to rip on them with little consequence. you're doubling down now because women are starting to be respected as people and that puts you in danger of having to actually admit that you hold no value.

This is me:
My n-count is 176. I could post pics of some of the chicks I've fucked, but you guys wouldn't believe me.

6' 1" married to a little petite thing with big titties and a nice ass. i love women. i respect women. and they love me back for it because i'm not just some doucher talking about how they suck as some sort of "neg" to get into their pants

No one cares. Stop being so insecure about yourself faggot.

Instaboner

As though all women want is "respect"

>f you had a conversation with a couple of them that didn't revolve talking about yourself you'd know that
The woman would have a better chance at being the self-absorbed, narcissistic one. Not to mention, their only worth in this world is their orifices. Men have to make due without everything being handed to them, and without everybody so eager to come to their defense in every situation.

What do you want, I like to brag. At least I have something to show for it unlike all of you.

Ugly manlet who works a dead on job, but has a wonderful wife here. Yes, you will get less sex. You can make up for it later. Tomorrow my wife is going to let me fuck her in the ass. When I come, it will be like my sexless 20s never happened.

>girl that is slightly off center of what you are pissy about

Maybe she's got glasses, or perhaps she has imperfect tits, perhaps her dick is a bit large. The point here isn't 'hurr durr date a fat chick' the point is that the most perfect looking girls are most often unaware of more than 'a guy takes care of me to keep me because of how much work it is to get me!!!yay!!!'

There are millions of variations that take place along the idea of 'slightly off center' and even a small birthmark on her chin can cause her to open her mind to people that are imperfect and that there is more to a partner than a body.

Oh and to your approach, no hate there, I've dated 10's before and tire of them. Eventually most guys that are not mindless will tire of them and want someone that is into more than just physical satisfaction.

lol i dont know what women you know but if it appears as though everything is being handed to them maybe they just work harder than you. take some time to reflect on your own shit instead of making stuff up about women you don't know. people come to their defense because they're people and worth defending. can't say the same about you.

>'a guy takes care of me to keep me because of how much work it is to get me!!!yay!!!'
Normal guys who happen to land a hot chick might act like that. High value men have choice. I don't try to keep my women, they try to keep me.

BTW, hot chicks with conversation do exist. You'd be surprised.

this user as points guys. most of the playboy bunnies are going to school and using their playboy money to pay for it. many of them are getting degrees that are more advanced or take more work than your education (i'm guessing, since many of you seem to be lacking in one at all). if you think everyone is dumber than you, you might want to take a look in the mirror. if the conversation is bad, maybe you're the one who is bad at conversation.

Figured that out the moment I hit public school.

10/10

>self absorbed
>narcissistic

sounds like you're talking about you lol

>Is everything I just said fact, applicable in every situation, covers all the bases? No, naturally not,

Sure, there are hot chicks with open minds, but in the game of odds it's far faster to get that chick that is flat out blind without her glasses but has a hot body. You still have to work at it, but she values more than the mindless ones.

You like this 'high value men' statement, which suggests you have money, or perhaps you are that uber alpha, or perhaps you are full of shit as that is a bit of a conceded statement, it's hard to tell.

The average guy is not the alpha asshole type, so he normally won't get them to chase him, now if that IS you, you should open some advice to your Sup Forumsro's on the skills used.

lol when will you idiots learn that you personally can't find any smart women because they're too smart to have anything to do with self-aggrandizing, uneducated man children

mauybe you can't find decent women because you play them as a game of odds lol. if you look for the bottom of the barrel you'll find the bottom of the barrel

>if you look for the bottom of the barrel
This sounds remarkably like the sarcasm in
Looks like the same user...

You seem to be missing all of the points I made of slightly off center. Since you don't know how to digest what someone says in simple words, that are even elaborated for you, I'm not that interested in communicating with you, as you lack fundamental skills to do so.

Remarkable that this comes up in this discussion, with your witty remarks. Isn't it.

>maybe they just work harder than you
At laying on their backs and getting on their knees to be whiteknighted in return?

>people come to their defense because they're people and worth defending
No, people come to their defense to get first dibs on their pussies, or sometimes, as in the case of other women, to defend them just for the sake of defending them.

They're attracted to the right kind of man. You ARE the wrong type.

lol so you're just not going to have a discussion? that's fine. enjoy perpetual lonliness that you only have yourself to blame for. meanwhile i'm going to go about treating other people like human beings and getting a worthwhile life in return

How old were you when you realized that women aren't worth worrying about?

Many successful men fly solo; just remember, bitches aint shit - this goes a long way in day-day life.

This. Most homeless women you see around are mentally ill. the reason they're homeless is because they don't even seek out someone to take care of them because they're too busy arguing with the demons screaming in their brains.

I'll treat such women as human beings the day they stop looking at men as financial sources designed to put them on a pedestal in every area of life.

thats A LOT of poop dude

Well at least we know what he's eating for dinner..

you're only looking at one kind of woman. i bet you're the same kind of person that believes in #notallmen but will lump whole categories of people together when it's convenient for you

sounds like you might be the ones arguing with screaming brain demons buddy. go to therapy

Let me give all you "women are all whores who only fuck alphas and leech off rich dudes" something to think about. Next time you're on the bus, look around. You see that old, balding, fat, hairy, greasy Armenian dude in the slacks and the wife beater? The dude who looks like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's mug shot? Look at his finger. I bet he has a wedding ring.

That old, fat, broke, bald dude has a wife. That man who has accomplished so little with his life that he's riding the bus in his 60s is more successful with women than you. Maybe, it isn't women. Maybe they'd probably date a loser like you if you didn't have such a shit personality.

Stop turning everything outwards. The problem isn't everyone else, it's you, and it will never get better until you accept that. You gotta sit down, take a hard look at yourself, and admit there's shit you need to work on, and you have to work on that shit. It's a hard thing to do, it's hard to admit you're not a good person, that you have problem, but you gotta do it. Otherwise, you'll be that dude riding the bus alone in his 60s and there won't be a ring on your finger.

Follow up question: How old were you when you realized you shouldn't give a shit?

>go to therapy
Oh sure, better seek out female controlled psychiatric institutions because I've become redpilled. If there was a legitimate psychiatric evaluation of this world, there would be more women in rubber rooms than anybody could imagine.

>i bet you're the same kind of person that believes in #notallmen but will lump whole categories of people together when it's convenient for you
No other group has the pattern women exhibit. Men, on the other hand, have individuality that women could never have, and this is the reason they often have less empathy for one another.

/thread

Personally I like to date guys (that are fem, so same topic basically) that have a very off sense of humor, perhaps dry, or deranged, or just weird.

Most guys will get turned off by them, but I think it's rather funny and entertaining.

Here's a question for you: why have you been with so many women? Why haven't you been able to find one that makes you happy?

bump

second this

When I became the wrong kind of man

bump

stop posting this serial rapist, he's beta as fuck and killed himself.

I wouldn't say alpha, I just stopped worrying about chicks and started concentrating on myself.

Career (as an entrepreneur, ain't working for someone else's dreams), hobbies, travel, networking, etc...

Once you have an interesting life, people are naturally drawn to you. Stop pedestaling women and you'll realize hot chicks are not aliens, they're just regular chicks as well.
Just treat them no different than any other person, stop supplicating and giving them a pass for their bullshit. Develop fucking standards for fucks sake.

Well, interesting that you ask. The thing is, I stopped conforming to what society expects of me.
I just started seeking what I want, which is hot women, and a variety of them. That's what makes me happy.

I'm not the man of one woman. I will not get married. I will keep dating multiple hot young chicks at the same type.

Please go ahead and tell me I'm unbalanced and I can not be fulfilled with a life like that. Many people have told me that already.
Who cares? I know what's right for me, I answer to only myself.

>wrong kind of man

This is an oversimplification of the matter. Deal with it.

No need to get complicated when you can just state the obvious truth.

Fair enough, but this negates much of the point I made where you ranted about putting females on some unreachable status - as I clearly stated how to view females simply as they are an assess if you want what is offered, as well as gains from alternate pools.

You're rant was more or less unrelated to the point I originally made, much like the other posts did.

Your ego and arrogance shines through even when you seem to be trying to tone it down here....

Are you sure you are not the ego based alpha that talks shit on others and contributes little to nothing to the greater good? Are you super duper sure? ...

Go away John.

>are an
*are and

was around 8 months ago, fucked 6 sloots since then.
feels pretty good

>Fair enough, but this negates much of the point I made where you ranted about putting females on some unreachable status - as I clearly stated how to view females simply as they are an assess if you want what is offered, as well as gains from alternate pools.
Can you clarify what you mean? It's kinda cryptic here

>Your ego and arrogance shines through even when you seem to be trying to tone it down here....
Cool

>Once you have an interesting life
>interesting life
This is pretty subjective.

American women are the worst judges of character I've ever seen in my whole stupid life. You have to be an absolute total off the charts fuckup to not be able to attract an American woman.

Or, maybe, you don't give a fuck about attracting an annoying group that has no attention span.

Also, I'll bet there this way in all countries.

>Can you clarify what you mean?
see where I loosely described there being a range of girls.

Nowhere did I put girls on some unreachable status as you had implied.

Well, wasn't your whole point that hot girls are shallow and you should concentrate on girls who have issues instead? Cuz somehow that gives them substance?

Look buddy that's cool, but to me it looks like you rationalize the fact that you settle for lesser value chicks. Now if that's what you really want, great.
Me, I'll keep fucking my 19 year olds with bubbly personalities, bouncy asses and flat tummies.

Hot chicks will only be shit to you if you are low value and/or if you put them on a pedestal.
You asked for advice, I gave it to you.

>there
I meant *they're

Never. They choose the right man and I'm not him.

as if you have a choice in the matter faggot.