Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Thicc girls are better than moronic rakes

Some day that woman or women like that will drag you away from your home, castrate you and throw you in a pigsty where you will be eaten alive. In my opinion you deserve it. You deserve everything bad in your life, because you are a sad sack of shit.

Haha not without a man helping them.

>Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

OH FUCK NOT THIS SAME EXACT THREAD AGAIN

Or an army of robots. But since women can't create anything on their own I doubt they'll have robots.

There is nothing "thicc" about the girl on the right. Would you call a whale "thicc"

why? Also its a dude.

They're all getting a pay check from George Soros. They are greedy people

America, please be normal. Failing that, please keep the noise down.

You want the reason? Because I saw this thread posted earlier on and it is not that good of a thread to be honest. I mean fuck identity politics, but bad posting? Bad posting makes me mad.

Very fucking waisted

How?? Fuck.. Let them have it. Any normal human would have ran from that country by now.

Oh, great, now I want some of these in my country. Look how punchable XE looks !
And it's great, even if you slot it's glasses in it's face, it will probably just curl up and start crying things like "muh patriarchy". Better than sandniggers who'll just come back twenty times as numerous to fuck your shit up

So tell me this. if Soros funds all these people who don't actually contribute to anything, then how does he make money? Because every time he is bought up as some boogeyman that funds every single shady thing in the world the little economist in me starts thinking. Please post your answers.

We need a good old fashion war to cull the weak.

These idiots aren't paid by tha jew. However they are manipualted by jews to think they are doing the right thing.

Jew money goes to fund the elcection of politicians, media outlets and educaters in americas shitty schools and colleges.

Hency why bick lock bitch boy was a fucking teacher at a college and actively attempted murder in the name of ideas leaked into their minds by jews.

>the little economist in me

No one cares about who's fucking your ass or how small they are. But that little economist is a retard if he can't figure out the Soros wealth trail. It's easier to spot than your morbidly obese self in line at arby's

Antifa and their ilk would not exist without soros-tied funding

Yes. Good goy. Vell played.

oh look its this thread again with the same picture again with the same line of text again

So then tell me this. Who are a bigger problem, Soros or the Koch Bros? Why single out one billionaire who uses money to lobby things when all of them are guilty of the same thing? It is because a) Soros funds the things you don't like b) He is a jew? c) The thought never occured to you?