Why do drugs make life easier?

>Why do drugs make life easier?
>Why would anyone not go through life with out the use of drugs?

There's medicine for you name it. And if pharmacies don''t there's the street.

junkie

>>Why would anyone not go through life with out the use of drugs?
you're hurting my brain

if you don't understand why drugs make you feel good and why life makes you feel bad then you're going to be a junkie before you know it.

Do some research on what chemicals do what to the receptors in your brain you fool and you'll know exactly why

>>okay, Why would anyone go through life with out the use of drugs?

I shouldn't have used a double negative.

yeah but three lefts make a right
wait

they make those things addictive for a reason user

Most drugs aren't addictive. Well are really any drug addictive?

They can be habit forming thus leading to addictive behaviors of habit.

So, why not use the drugs for their beneficial reasons then you're only "addicted" the use cases you intended to use them for life improvement.

Just like caffeine of fucking randoms.

Naw been 7 years. Have a 90k job and a degree. That's more than most people here. (or more "success" that half of America)

I don't mean being someone like this scum.

I mean using drugs for life improvement. Most of us take a cold pill when sick, or anti anti-inflammatory when having head aches or chest pains.

Why not take drugs to improve being happy?
improve work productivity?
improve generalized fear that ruins the experience of living?
improve tiredness.
improve apatite.
improve entertaining ones self.
improve sleep.
improve anything from movies to food.
improve relationships.

Really we all should be taking more drugs.

(Not bullshit vitamins, don't go down that road.)

reddit much?

only problem is if you stop.
And if something is improving your life why would you stop?

Would you stop dating someone if they were improving your life?

Would you get married knowing full well half your stuff is taken awake if you stop being married? No, of course not. You know that could happen, but you still would go into the marriage think that it wont. If the marriage doesn't work out you got a battle to leave that relationship. But the whole time being in the marriage you worked hard to keep it healthy.

Same with drugs. You don't plan to stop if they work. You ensure you do your part that they keep working (taking breaks, and staying at small doses) so you don't need to ever face stopping.

Sure you could do a big amount, but why? It would no longer be of use to take a small amounts that don't ruin you life. (self control)

>HERP DERP

normie much?

I swear only normies think drug use is cheating, and will destroy your life.

Read stories where people lives where destroyed by drugs. THEY have no self control, nor respected what they were using. (scum / normies/ mid-class white people that became poor due not lacking responsibility for there own actions)

nootropics

life actually isnt that hard. You're just a bitch

If you know what you're doing sure.

You can seriously fuck your self up, if are coming from a medical background. They are basically talking to doctor/pharmacy alternatives for talking to a naturopath.

>Generally something taking advice from one was joked about till like 3 years ago. When the word nootropics was getting used.

Most think they are correcting years of pharma damage... Yet they aren't. They are doing the same things to their bodies and feel "normal" because they are taking alternatives to what they use to be willing to see a doc about.

Of course all you gotta do is:
1) sit
2) breath
Congrats your living.

Well even some life it's less than that to be considered living.

I just smoke weed. I don't plan on stopping.

I guess. But you could be doing more.

This guy is why everything is illegal.

I'd go to a party with 2 friends. I would take a hit of mesc and another half hit about 4 hours later.
Friends would take three hits right away.
I'm enjoying the party and playing euchre while they're talking to the walls and humping the floor.

nah homies you got me wrong, obviously you get it. I took the question as a naive "i took a xan and i feel great now is this my new life" type of question.

I'm all for coping mechanisms and life improvement with the use of drugs.
I have chronic back pain and i use opiates every day and then recreationally i'll have a larger dose with the boys.

I'm not a junkie either i can control my dosage and stick to a strict schedule, but if i lapse one weekend and take too much then i'm in pain for a few days out of the week and that's the decision i have to live with.

I agree there is medicine for whatever ails you but you're naive if you don't do your research

WORD BRO

so many people don't get this. They think drug use is bad. Unless I have cold, or surgery then sure.

Stop typing like a retard if you want people to take you seriously. I can't fucking read through your giant walls of retard text without wanting to punch through my own skull. I agree with letting adults do whatever drugs they feel like doing, but your stupid ass could convince even the most drug addicted junkie into wanting to go straight edge

Yeah small about of mesc is fine. (For certain things like chilling with other equally high friends)

But your kinda the one dude at the party not contributing. Unless you're the sitter.

Those drugs are for traveling to space and back. of course your doing it in a safe place so enjoy talking to walks is totally fine in the setting, not public. Really no different than seeing a drunk at anytime of the day trying to get onto a bus or a chair would be frowned upon.

Then again if you can handle your shit (which you clearly can't) enjoy what you have and respect the substance.
Take 3 hits of 275ug cid and go for a bike ride. Enjoy your self. Now of course you're not talking to walls cuz you know what you're on and can handle it. It might look like you're under water with cars leaving tracers in the road as you cross the walk ways but hey you can still operate a bike, and you can still function. You just get pretty sights as well.

In other words a great bike ride over mildly being high watching your friends talk to walls and fuck the ground. (sounds like a waste of dose)

Dude those friends you have are the reason drugs are illegal, but at least they do it in a safe place, because they know they can't handle their shit and aren't respecting themselves or the substance.

You are worse. Not understanding it's use, nor willing to accept what it can show you of yourself or the world. (A.K.A you already know these drugs aren't for you and yet you are doing small doses to hang with friends that don't respect there drugs)

I can write better in Korean that's my first language

>do your research

do every time I take something new.