What will it take for liberals to see what Islam really is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
youtu.be/ei6jbrcX8ao
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S1gfK91SFnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blood is the best redpill

I'm sure Protestants said the same thing about Catholics a hundred years ago

When it hits them personally, they are so damn brainwashed its not even funny, liberalism is leading them to their doom like the pied piper.

those idiots wont ever want to see the thuth, they are like a deer just staring at an oncoming car.
just like the frensh during the war if we want shit done we cant count on them and have to get shit done ourselfes and act with apropriet amount of force

Just ask them how they would like christianity to rule Europe again. When they recoil in disgust inform them it would be exactly the same under Islam and show them images of European women in wimples and christians killing heretics and point to laws that christians created to kill homosexuals.

It's that easy. Oh fuck. Wait.

>Harass an animal
>Kill it when it defends itself
Fucking disgusting.

But it isn't. A liberal can be beaten and raped by those who have sworn them to be an enemy, and they will convince themselves how they "deserved it" for their original sin of being white.

You cannot cure these people. They must be dealt with like any malignant cancer. They have to be removed physically before they do so much damage the host dies.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Islam.

Only fedora tipping, current year faggots have a problem.

That's not what happened. Guy was just snow mobile-ing around and encountered a moose in the way and it started to attack him. Sure it felt threatened, but he just happened upon the moose. It wasn't intentional. He tried to clap and scare it off. He was defending himself desu

>Muh Islam is a religion of peace
>Terrorism has nothing to do with religion
>Don't blame members of a religion
>Remember the Westboro Baptist Church guys, they are just as bad and we can blame them

Yet they can't name one instance where somebody from the Westboro Baptist Church killed anybody or even broke the law, fucking millennial leftists are the most insufferable cunts in western civilization, they deserve to experience the fruits of their ignorance first-hand. They want to piss away the civilization we inherited, then they deserve to feel the effects of it too.

Oh is that what happened? Because it's pretty fucking clear in the video that is NOT what happened. He was following that animal, harassing it. And it's obviously young, which only makes it worse. I could understand if an adult bull charged him or something, but he's clearly harassing it and following it around before he kills it.

>It wasn't intentional. He tried to clap and scare it off
Did we see the same video? He's literally following the thing and after it boxes him it slinks off. Then he follows it AGAIN and shoots it for having the "audacity" to defend itself against a nutjob who takes a gun snowmobiling. Shit like this is exactly why I'm 100% against citizens owning guns. The ones who do NEVER use them responsibly.
>B-but muh hunting
Not acceptable. EVER.

another idiot americunt spottet that has no idea about animals or nature.
mfw at some point he will see a mountenlion and call it his nice kitty.

forgott the face...

Experience is the best teacher, let them learn the hard way.

I know infinitely more about biology and ecology than you ever will.

>Hurr u dun no nuffin bout animals
>Can't even spell "mountain lion"
Shit dude.

Did you even see the original video retard? He's snowmobiling with his son behind him. He can't do a 180 because 1. Snowmobile's are too damn heavy to do a quick 180 and 2. What would stop the moose from hitting him from behind?

The moose had an entire forest to escape in to but the retard it was, decided to charge this man multiple times

>b-but muh animals are innocent, it's in their nature

shut the fuck up

White guilt washes the blood away.

A knife in their gut. That's it. The moment before they die, they will finally know.

>b-but muh humans are innocent; all they're doing is literally destroying the entire biosphere

shut the fuck up

yea grammer definatly disproved my point.
idiotic millenial that never set foot outside his city

>Implying their last words won't be
N-not all muslims

What percentile of muslims blowing people up would it take? 99%? Fuck I doubt even 100% would be enough.

That moose tried to go full Trayvon on that snowmobile driver and got ZimZam'd

show them firsthand how muslims really feel about non-muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8

if you dislike your own species so much then get your fat, fidora wearing, latte drinking ass in the woods for a weekend and see how much you enjoy wildlife

y'all niggas retarded

This. The Westboro baptist church is annoying in their use of free speech, but it's also entirely harmless. The moment they decide to back up their words with actions, thats when it's fair to equate them to ISIS or such.

Though if you look at what the Westboro church says and opposes its basically a copy and paste of moderate Islam that we should all be so infatuated with. Some christians say some mean things about faggots and they are suddenly the worst people on the planet, right up there with ISIS or Nazi's, but a muslim says the same damn thing and it's "muh cultural relativism"

>westboro used as christian boogeyman

lol

>Everytime this video is posted
Faggot

Dat moose was a gud boy he dindu nuffin he was finna get his life back on track and enroll in moose college.

Speaking for myself exclusively - I have already seen it and I dislike it. Which changes absolutely nothing.

maybe if if 8 planes crashed into us buildings instead of just 4.

just kidding even that wont help.

NOPE

Yes it is. It just has to be them or someone close to them.

It wasn't grammar. It was the spelling of a common name. You probably don't even know the mountain lion's actual scientific name without googling it. You don't know shit about biology, like the vast majority of humans.

I've lived in the woods, unlike you. But doing that does no good when humans are encroaching more every day. There's almost nowhere left for animals to go. If I had the money, I'd build a place for them. It's the only thing that would help.

Yes, because deliberately dismounting your vehicle to kill an animal is "self defense". Get fucked, demonshit.

That moose did absolutely NOTHING wrong. Every animal in this world is well within its rights to kill as man monkeys as possible to ensure the survival of their own species. Humans are the third world immigrants of the Natural World.

that reminds me of something

You fucking retard, he obviously tried to scare it away as it charged him, he didn't want a confrontation. Why are all of my fellow millennials Marxist scum Sup Forums?

Riiiight

Off yourself then antihumanist piece of shit

youtu.be/ei6jbrcX8ao

You can see the shadow of the snow mobile under him you autist

LOL I wasn't even defending humanity. Just goes to show how shit your argument was from the get go that you had to deflect everything else I said so you could say "le witty comeback"

So you would let a moose charge and kill you?

>he didn't want a confrontation
Bullshit. He's literally FOLLOWING the fucking moose, moron.

No, YOU off your evil self. It'd be best for everyone.

>Anti-humanist
>Bad

You can also see him chase the moose down after it runs off.

>Yes, because deliberately dismounting your vehicle to kill an animal is "self defense". Get fucked, demonshit
Regarding animal related fatalities Moose are the number one killers of humans in that region fuckstick.

Considering people who were at the Bataclan in Paris criticized the band for speaking out against the terrorists I think it's safe to say even that won't open people's eyes

Bezmenov was right when he said you can show people the evidence right in their face and they'll still deny it

>You probably don't even know the mountain lion's actual scientific name without googling it. You don't know shit about biology, like the vast majority of humans.

This is some next level autistic cringe.

>That moose did absolutely NOTHING wrong. Every animal in this world is well within its rights to kill as man monkeys as possible to ensure the survival of their own species. Humans are the third world immigrants of the Natural World.

This is satire, right? Like, you're just pretending to be retarded? I know you're having fun and I don't want to spoil the mood, but can we just talk "out of character" here for a second because I'm genuinely curious if there's a person who actually believes this.

>No, YOU off your evil self. It'd be best for everyone.
>>Anti-humanist
>Good

Death.

You sure are ass mad that the moose got BTFO.

Way to move the goal post
>He got of his vehicle guys!
>He was on his vehicle guys!
Make up your commie mind faggot

No, you're retarded for not seeing the joke was making.

>Westboro is the big bad Christian buggy man that they wheel out
>A bunch of people shouting 'God hates fags' at funerals is somehow as bad as suicide bombers and murderers
>Westboro has around 40 members
>ISIS has around 200k which doesn't include those who sympathise with their cause

I kek every time.

>I'm genuinely curious if there's a person who actually believes this.
Anti humanist have largely hijacked environmentalism and made it a movement about demonizing humanity and all of our achievements instead of genuine conservation of nature.
See

ultimate red pill incoming

>Yes, because deliberately dismounting your vehicle to kill an animal is "self defense". Get fucked, demonshit.
The dude is clearly sitting up on the snowmobile. Get outside more.

i hope to fuck he isent not even our leftist are this stupid

Hmm, I never knew. Why don't these people just kill themselves if they believe Humanity is such a problem?

Sauce?

Shit dies. Get the fuck over it, or you'll be strung up on the day of rope.

Liberals will likely never see Islam for its true form.

But people in the center, who so far have been generally agreeing with the liberals about Islam due to concerns over "tolerance" and "anti-racism" and "diversity" will slowly start to change course after enough Islamic attacks happen.

Keep in mind more than 200 Europeans have been murdered in public, brazen attacks by Islamic terrorists in just the last 7 months. If we have another big scale terror attack every 3 or 4 months it will only be a matter of time until liberal policies are smashed by people who don't want their security and livelihood to be sacrificed in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.

They won't, as their world view is built on dillusion and anti critical thinking.

Not going to happen! They are the stupidest people on the planet! Plus they hate their own country!

What example would they lean on if they didn't have the Westborough Baptist Church?

I really, really like this picture. Can I save it?

I just don't fucking get it. If I were raped by a guy, I would not report it because I wouldn't want the cops to know that I had a motive for chopping him up into tiny little pieces and distributing him in some mountain range that you've never heard of.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

there literly is a supgroup of those wierdos "the volontary human extingion movement" freaks that wont have children because they belife that the planet would be better of without us.
fuckers have no idea that the whole point to life is to spread life.
that counts for everything from micro organsisms to us.
we are just the best at it and the first ones that have the potential to seed other planets with life.
these idiots are literly fighting against nature

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend

>The most reprehensible Christian association that people can think of are peaceful protesters
That really shows you just how different Christians and muslims are.

>implying Jesus would've stood for that shit
Motherfucker didn't cleanse the temple for nothing.

>What will it take for liberals to see what Islam really is
Concentrated attacks on them personally by radical Islam. White liberals need their faces bloodied before they can begin to understand the stakes.

White people would all need to convert to islam

yea fuck that islamist are to wierd for my taste

It's mostly beta males who wouldn't/shouldn't have children anyways. These people would have made the worst parents had they had children. If they were less vocal about their manufactured excuse for not breeding, they would be perfectly acceptable.

Fucking earth, man. This planet is fucked up yo

Terrorism, by definition, MUST relate to an ideology which religions are a subset of.

:(

moose dindu nuffin

even without the murder, terrorism, slavery and general unplesentness islam fucking sucks and is way behind all mayor coltures on the planet.
i have openly no idea how to handle this savage problem that wont involve going nazi again but something needs to happen and soon before its to late for damage controll

>That feel when you have made such wildly stupid comments that you are forced to flee the thread.

A basic definition of terrorism:

>The use of or the threat of the use of violence against a civilian population to achieve a political, religious or otherwise ideological goal.

>le westboro baptist church
It's amazing how liberals have equated a family based church with literally forty members with terrorist organizations whose membership numbers in the hundreds of thousands.

faggot had to escape back to his echochamber
couldent handel an austrian to rally anons against his faggotry.
mfw i actet like just as big a faggot and pol approved

when they head westborrow they think the church in kingsmen, fuckers have no idea that christianity hasent ben even close to islam in general fucked-up-nes for more then 200 years
just fuck them they know nothing and can do nothing

>people think WBC and ISIS are comparable in anyway
Shit boggles my mind

why did these daddy longlegs get all bunched up like this? are they all trying to eat the same thing?

It's also in terminal decline. The church was basically just one family, and when the father/pastor of that family (Phelps) died in 2014 their activity dropped off, now they just threaten to show up, when was the last time they actually followed through in protesting something?

They are a liberal boogeyman, but don't actually do anything outside of running a mildly offensive website.

never attempt to fight a black guy if there's even one other black guy around.

they all pounce on whitey in a heartbeat

They are fucking. It's a spider orgy.

WBC and Islam are comparable because they are both radical and insane offshoots of Christianity.

It will be too late by the time they realize

I like the one white guy at the front who just looks unsure and uncomfortable.

yea the turks have done the same shit here since i was a kid in the 80's
just one good solution to fucked up behavior like that

i guess i don't know enough about how spiders reproduce. i'll take your word on it. not googling that shit.

i just know that a lot of times the female eats the male afterward

Holy shit it's an animal, faggot. Fuckin Christ. Get over yourself. It hurts my fucking eyes when I see the American flag over dumb ass cancer posts like this.

yea and both of us know there is just one thing that can be done against radical stupidity

high quality beatdown

i wonder what they were fighting over

nah just a few species do that

fuck knows, but there are assholes like that that just have to start shit in every country on earth
here as good example from russia
youtube.com/watch?v=S1gfK91SFnU