Femanon here

Femanon here
Just wanted to remind you that if you're under 8in you can't pleasure women. If you pulled down your pants and had a hard little 5 incher of laugh and tell you to go home.
>size doesn't matter
>B-but I'm a nice guy!
Size does matter and if you say it doesn't you have a small dick.
Also
>muh height
If you're under 6'1 you're a manlet
Ps. Circumcised is better.

are those tits or did u photoshop the shadow on ur flat ass chest

Show tiddies.

So the purpose of this thread is to insult strangers about physical attributes which are out of their control.

So basically, you're being a dick for no reason.

Have fun living life like that.

tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

rule, show boobs or shut up

circumcised isn't better .

Good as you little dick cucks are gonna get

Obviously a dude fuck off

lets see you with a BBC then

Yes it is

dont talk to me about dick size when you're less than a D cup, filthy flatchest.
I've seen traps that are bustier than you.

Size matters is in inverse proportionality, If you want big dick, stop being such a land whale.

hambeast femanon show tits and/or get the fuck off Sup Forums

I'm a triple D cup

> no tits
> thinks he can choose and would not be happy if just anyone fucks him
Fuck off lil boy

user here

Just wanted to remind you that is you're over 130 pounds, you're an obese cunt who's destined to die alone

This whore wouldn't know a good dicking if it hit her in the face.

look at those fucking piglet fingers she has, it looks like we have a hamplanet femanon

Found the micro penis...

Op need a huge donkey dick cause she's a slut and has a bucket cunt....

Love the ones that take the bait lol

You have some nasty looking fingers. Wouldn't let those slimy sausages anywhere near my 9 inches. Chubby bitches in 2017 thinking they have any amount of power. LOL

What if im 6,1 and i have 5 inch dick. Does it level out?

Lol that fake ass time stamp over disappointing tits and flabby frame.

Only dick she'd get is from disappointing manlets or drunk dudes she date rapes

nice based on your bit down finger nails you have a low self esteem and just got dumped by a guy with a 5 inch dick. whore

Just a reminder that if you are a fat cunt you’re in need of an 8 incher because your fuckhole is like a hallway floor after years of sausagefinger fucking yourself and because you are fat only a nigger would touch you

She's right guys. I'm 7.5 but the fact that I'm cut makes up for it. No woman will ever truly worship a disgusting uncircumcised dick.

Look at the give under the straps lol and how your pushing against your chest to make it seem bigger. Here you are trying to make others feel self conscious but your the biggest of the lot.

Can having a big cock make up for average height? (5'9" tall here...)

she really put a tanktop on her ass to make it look like she has boobs

I actually am 8", and not using internet units of measurement. I'd gladly give up an inch of length. Most girls won't let me fuck them as hard as I'd like because I bottom out in them and it hurts.

That's why God gave me a tongue.

Obviously fat. Fat bitches bragging about cup size are funny though - continue chubby

Do they need 8 inches because your fat causes them to lose an inch or two trying to get in?

he's right though.

you're pissed about having a flat chest so you lash out at men who couldn't care less about you or your cavernous puss.

>can't pleasure women

I fail to see the issue.

As of I am an 8-incher I can confirm that pleasuring is an ease for me

>being proud of your cock head that's dry and cracked looking like a desert and having less pleasure nervs
What a dumbass, and I'm cut myself. When you see an uncut cock the head is always smooth and shiny

You win

Thanks for posting this, I asked my girlfriend how big I was. She blew me, measured me and I got laid.

obviously a hambone

Tell me more about your penis user

Yeah really go cry somewhere else, the only reason these guys give a shit about what you're saying is you have tits, and as a few other anons said before not very nice ones either.. Couple that with your shitty attitude and you'll spend the rest of your life this salty and alone

You wouldn't be here if you had something better to do, so you're sitting at your place with no one around trying to find some way to make yourself feel better when the thought occurred to you that you could share your feelings of inadequacy

So take that crusty ginger Bush and go fuck some niggers. No one cares about your superficial teenage standards. The world is full of pussy, ya slag. Also, 99% of redheads are uglier than dogshit. I'm sure you're part of that stat. Cunt.

Nice try bitch

why the fuck would I care about pleasuring women?

I could go on and talk about my dick size or send you a picture and tell you stories about the women I've slept with and how what you're saying happens to be bullshit but all these anons know this is just bait. I'm not even here cuz I feel like I've got something to prove to you, I just want to make you feel bad and know that there are people even here on fucking Sup Forums that find you pathetic, get a life or some friends, you're posting your tits online to make yourself feel better when you have nothing else you can do on a Friday night.. You should be ashamed

Haha yo fuck opinons of random ass niggas

i was criticizing OP but thanks for replying

>Circumcised is better.
lul no
uncut looks much better when erect and has more sensitivity

Waiting to see the cottage cheese thighs and flabby stomach OP

>implying I care about the opinion of a fatty

Fella, you need to lay off the twinkies or stop taking soy products - you got a bad case of bitch tits, aka gynecomastia.

>Delusional yapping

please fuck off

You're fat and therefore only niggers would consider even fucking you. Meanwhile whites go and fuck hot Asian bitches that work hard and don't complain as much

I wasn't replying to you user I was more of a continuation of previous statements from other people, I tag the most recent comment related to what I'm saying when I post

I wonder if femanon is still here pretending people care about her

We know size matters, it does to men too unfortunately for you.

My dick good enough for you?

Hahahahahahahahaha. You're funny. Wrong, but funny.

Land whale user thinks she deserves better than manlets and wont post tits because despite being fat she barely fills b cups. Nice try though, good bait

Wow i bet your some fucking fat ass landwhale who cant get a man, probably play with yourself so much your so loose no man can pleasure you, shut up you fat fucking whore

Im 11 inch and I hate it...I can never go full speed and I cum so much that I have to pull out before I cum...

Bet you would suck on this OP

>no year on timestamp
>OP's been waiting on this day for months to post this

6ft user here. 6.5in dick. When I fuck my wife from behind I can hit her cervix. How deep is your gash?

i had a bitch suck my left testical after completing 23 conscecutive dabs and i'm under 5"3 hoe

this, don't listen to OP the faglord

LUL

Tits or gtfo
>bitch

Nope i wont show you my dick. Cuz i cant even fuck you. Pointless.

>he doesn't have the best pic of his dick saved somewhere easily accessible especially for thread like this
What are you doing with your life, are you THAT busy? Come on now.

I only wanna please cute feminine boys, you do whatever pleases you sister :)

WTF is your problem? People like you is the reason female anons can't browse in peace. Fuck you.

*Are

Sup Forums was alot better back when the women would stay quiet and didnt larp/troll the insecure retards. Im sure youre loving this.

Phew... I'm saved then! :D
But I'm not circumcised, so I'll save some cheese for you just because you've a deep vagoo to store it. ;)

my cock is seven inches and I can only fuck my girl in certain ways or I beat the shit out of her cervix
/thread

Kek

And people like you are the reason female anons can't post in peace, you're trying to point something but can't even follow the universal rule. Stop posting.

Didn't Wanna fuck a lot of people anyway

Lol I done fucked up.
BUT SERIOUSLY BITCH JUST GO AWAY

>you can't pleasure women
>comes on Sup Forums bragging about how lonely she is

That's because she's just a bitch being a bitch. KYS OP.
/thread

>8 Inches

I'm 7.75 and I'm bigger than 98% of the population, this is bullshit.

>dry circumcised penis
disgusting

So a manlet dumped or didn't want you and now you’re on a imageboard trying to insult guys like him. Must be hard to be a flatchested, angry bitch.

tl;dr kys

as opposed to....moist (aka cheesy) uncircumcised? no thank you

eat the cheese faggot

Sure, but I did prove I am female, which was the whole point. I like Sup Forums and all, but I have a fiance and don't really want to whore myself out.

>unsuckable uncut dick

poor fag

sure you have