How good is white widow? Gonna try it but I'm not sure if I'll really get a kick

How good is white widow? Gonna try it but I'm not sure if I'll really get a kick..
Anyone experienced it?

>How good is [insert weed name here]
It's the same as literally every other weed.
Once you've done one, you've literally done them all.

no strain of weed is gonna make you go "wow" more then any other. its about 90% grower 10% genetics. some weed can be a little better then others but you are never going to smoke a bud and say "thats white widow (or any other strain).

>white widow?

Very popular. Kind of a couchlock stone which IMHO gets a bit old after a while.

It's really not that great. I hate indica anyway

The only shit you can say is stronger than normal shit is wax and edibles. Bud is just bud for the most part.

smoke hash or w.e if you want a kick

comparing full strength buds is like comparing full strength beers, you can have your preference but they are all similar

Sour Diesel > Blue Dream > Grandaddy Purp > Everything else.

what strain gets you mentally, deep thinking, time distorting, lots of CEV etc?

>Friends are super stoners
>I've sampled tons of different kinds of bud, shatter, etc.
>It all has the same effect on me

Strains are memes, just get the cheapest shit.

god u guys sound like douchebags, while a good amount of weed is like most weed there are differences some is like citrus, some are sweet to where u almost wanna eat the bud, some smell like hay, some smell skunky, some make u anxious, some make u sleep, some make ur body tingle a lil, some u dont even feel high until u start thinking of weird shit but u dont really feel high at all. blah blah blah i dont pay attenion to strain names just smells and tastes.....oh and looks

> just get the cheapest shit

40% indica 60% sativa
contains up to 20% thc but you rarely get that topshelf quality.

you get a bit of everything... laughing, hunger, relaxing

>Simply state that weed is generally all the same
>Somehow sound like douchebags
>Meanwhile, go into a pretentious rant about muh flavor, muh smell

It seems to me like the tables have turned user...

explain then.. i think everybody knows guys like u who think ur mature cuz u think weed is weed and u dont wanna get autistic about it, fucking basic

>god u guys sound like douchebags
And you sound like a fucking retard. What's your point?
>some weed tastes different than other weed tho!!
WOW THATS AMAZING.
>some make u sleep, some make ur body tingle a lil
>Some weed is indaca and some weed is sativa
WOW user YOU ARE SO SMART.
Shut the fuck up

high school kid who's been in on the rotation for two sessions detected

this is a thread about weed, so yea i might talk about the smell of weed, and taste of weed, instead of being some faggot who just says weed is weed.

Maybe if you get your shit from the local crackhead behind the Denny's.

Everyone I know orders online and we can get 1/4 ounce sometimes for ~$30 (canadafag here)

its not about being smart bruh, im talking about weed in a weed thread,, ur wack as fuck go outside faggot

r/cringe

If someone asks me what I think about weed, I say I enjoy it and it's fun to play vidya/practice music while stoned. I don't go into an autistic rant about how much I love my current strain and how fucking caked in THC crystals it is.
Been blazing for 6 years. I just don't make it my primary identity like most stoners

I fuckin' love beef jerky, bro.

>>>/reddit/

It's alright, I've had better but I've had worse too. You can depend on it to get you pretty stoned though. Personally, I'm more of a sour chem kinda person.

so u cant even talk about weed in a weed thread cuz of ur fear of what other will think of u? i get it u dont wanna be a stoner but jesus this is a thread about weed. u r a tool, let loose doucher

Here's another (you)

Had me going for a while there.

"im not like most stoners" jesus its the same as when dumb bitches say "im not like most girls"
ok bruh we get it ur too cool for weed

user, are you a straight edge? I mean, you gotta have some vices right? Just outta curiosity.

For everyone saying all flower is the same, you are partially correct.

If the flower was not cured correctly or has been stored improperly for a few months then it is all the same. The terpenes have degraded, the thc has broken down and the overall character of the variety will be lost. It will just taste like b grade and give you a very hybrid type high.

However, if you are able to get a good variety that was grown well, cured and stored correctly with the pallet to discern all the nuances the experience can be as different as sweet fruit to heady goat cheese.

The problem with saying white widow is that many many different seed banks have their own white widow and none of it comes from the same breeding stock. So unless you know the source of the seed, no one can honestly tell you what it will be like.

Source: Long time horticulturalist, plant nerd and mj grower.

>Mfw stonerfags think it's socially acceptable to sperg about weed to everyone they meet

Had this one insufferable cunt I worked with who's literal first words to me when I started were "do you partake in the devil's lettuce?". It was literally the only thing he made smalltalk about and got fired a month later for bringing his stash into work.