Crtl+v thread. No cheating

Crtl+v thread. No cheating

692.56+729.46-127.0x=1506.43

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4ndIDcDSGc
ticketmaster.de/event/roger-waters-platin-tickets-tickets/248631
scientificamerican.com/article/more-guns-do-not-stop-more-crimes-evidence-shows/
m.ranker.com/list/weirdest-dating-sites/jacob-shelton?var=10&utm_expid=16418821-326.bnMKHNsyTQqmOAE-9x-wUA.5&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=soweird&pgid=1726159877697320&utm_campaign=weird_dating_websites&utm_referrer=http://m.facebook.com
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=Q9zvgcOrTtw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_badgers
breitbart.com/london/2017/09/21/former-swedish-state-broadcaster-journalist-shot-no-go-zone/
live.monstercat.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XMZYZcoAcU0
youtube.com/watch?v=UO1XX3reyC4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oOIJecsnaWg
youtu.be/wG7XGwRteSs
youtu.be/Bqfk7oBMsW4
i.4cdn.org/b/1506708329923.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mbyxORb1Gs06Bb4lfPxq1kqBfaV71QsOYQn9eY_TiVA/edit#slide=id.g21b8757f2dcb4302_11
i.4cdn.org/pol/1506708179053.webm
soundcloud.com/smokwed/vintage
chessindia.net/community
thesun.co.uk/news/4573185/open-fireplaces-face-uk-ban-in-bid-to-tackle-air-pollution/
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/016/674/802.jpg
youtu.be/yBaArL36b6w
youtube.com/watch?v=QbOzYnPDN1Q
dailywire.com/news/21354/portland-comic-con-bans-nazi-cosplay-including-red-emily-zanotti
i.imgur.com/riabAVk.jpg
br.blastingnews.com/sao-paulo/2017/09/sp-crianca-participa-de-erotizacao-em-mostra-de-arte-com-homem-nu-002048341.html
i.4cdn.org/b/1506706266047.jpg
google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&q=hugh hefner&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5oZGD-8bWAhUMz2MKHdXmAMoQvwUIICgA&biw=375&bih=593&dpr=2
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-banks-china/chinas-central-bank-tells-banks-to-stop-doing-business-with-north-korea-sources-idUSKCN1BW1DL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=O4ndIDcDSGc

ticketmaster.de/event/roger-waters-platin-tickets-tickets/248631

scientificamerican.com/article/more-guns-do-not-stop-more-crimes-evidence-shows/

Easy Sup Forums trolling material. They are such snowflakes and can't even fathom it.

Intel HD Graphics Gen8-LP 12EU GPU

(OP) (OP)
THIS IS THE 5TH POST TODAY AND YOU FAGS KEEP FALLING FOR IT. THIS SHIT IS FAKE. AND ALSO OP CHANGES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL IMAGES TO PREVENT IMAGE SEARCH. FUCK OFF FAG. FAKE FAKE FAKE. PIC RELATED IS THE REAL IMAGE. THIS IS THE 5TH POST TODAY AND YOU FAGS KEEP FALLING FOR IT. THIS SHIT IS FAKE. AND ALSO OP CHANGES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL IMAGES TO PREVENT IMAGE SEARCH. FUCK OFF FAG. FAKE FAKE FAKE. PIC RELATED IS THE REAL IMAGE. THIS IS THE 5TH POST TODAY AND YOU FAGS KEEP FALLING FOR IT. THIS SHIT IS FAKE. AND ALSO OP CHANGES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL IMAGES TO PREVENT IMAGE SEARCH. FUCK OFF FAG. FAKE FAKE FAKE. PIC RELATED IS THE REAL IMAGE. (OP) (OP)
THIS IS THE 5TH POST TODAY AND YOU FAGS KEEP FALLING FOR IT. THIS SHIT IS FAKE. AND ALSO OP CHANGES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL IMAGES TO PREVENT IMAGE SEARCH. FUCK OFF FAG. FAKE FAKE FAKE. PIC RELATED IS THE REAL IMAGE. THIS IS THE 5TH POST TODAY AND YOU FAGS KEEP FALLING FOR IT. THIS SHIT IS FAKE. AND ALSO OP CHANGES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL IMAGES TO PREVENT IMAGE SEARCH. FUCK OFF FAG. FAKE FAKE FAKE. PIC RELATED IS THE REAL IMAGE. THIS IS THE 5TH POST TODAY AND YOU FAGS KEEP FALLING FOR IT. THIS SHIT IS FAKE. AND ALSO OP CHANGES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL IMAGES TO PREVENT IMAGE SEARCH. FUCK OFF FAG. FAKE FAKE FAKE. PIC RELATED IS THE REAL IMAGE. (OP) (OP)
THIS IS THE 5TH POST TODAY AND YOU FAGS KEEP FALLING FOR IT. THIS SHIT IS FAKE. AND ALSO OP CHANGES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL IMAGES TO PREVENT IMAGE SEARCH. FUCK OFF FAG. FAKE FAKE FAKE. PIC RELATED IS THE REAL IMAGE. THIS IS THE 5TH POST TODAY AND YOU FAGS KEEP FALLING FOR IT. THIS SHIT IS FAKE. AND ALSO OP CHANGES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL IMAGES TO PREVENT IMAGE SEARCH. FUCK OFF FAG. FAKE FAKE FAKE. PIC RELATED IS THE REAL IMAGE. THIS IS THE 5TH POST TODAY AND YOU FAGS KEEP FALLING FOR IT. THIS SHIT IS FAKE. AND ALSO OP CHANGES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL

m.ranker.com/list/weirdest-dating-sites/jacob-shelton?var=10&utm_expid=16418821-326.bnMKHNsyTQqmOAE-9x-wUA.5&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=soweird&pgid=1726159877697320&utm_campaign=weird_dating_websites&utm_referrer=http://m.facebook.com

Papa Roach

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=Q9zvgcOrTtw

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !

C:\Users\ajenkins\Desktop\Dwarf Fortress

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_badgers

internalized oppresion

/dice

>Are real sun is not white
>Are real sun
>Are

kcmshell4 kcm_grub2

What kind of autism do you have?

breitbart.com/london/2017/09/21/former-swedish-state-broadcaster-journalist-shot-no-go-zone/

sudo dscacheutil -flushcache

I lost the sources for this because I had to go grab a flight.

live.monstercat.com/

huh didnt realize I still had that on the clipboard

youtube.com/watch?v=XMZYZcoAcU0

there u go... pretty boring

there u go, pretty boring

>Mer bb doslmj?

What the fuck is this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oOIJecsnaWg

document.onmousemove

>be fcking my gf
>ask her if she ever fantasized about another guy
>she says no
>I start ramming he harder
>I ask again
>she gets on top to ride me
>put my fingers in her mouth while she's riding me
>ask "wouldn't it be hot for for more than my cock"
>no answer, but she's sucking on fingers deeper while she's riding me
>keep pressing her for a name
>she tells me it's a name(jason)
>she wants his cock bad
>fuck her a little mor
>nut
>get upset

Kms Sup Forums

Zou jij willen ruilen?

But you did just realize it

Practice Tool

Legend of Zelda - Main Theme

"I7-7820HQ
32GB DDR4-2400
1600x1200 UXGA(ALL NEW)
No SSDs
RAID available once storage installed”

This man is easily amused.

I'm surgically moving my brain into a watermelon

>I'm surgically moving my brain into a watermelon

How much should a person expect to pay for such a service?

Es difícil no ignorar el hecho de cuánto Serial Experiments Lain, la serie de Triangle Staff ha predicho sobre la sociedad actual y su interacción con la tecnología. Personas absortas ante una pantalla, ya sea de un computador o un celular, desarrollando un alter ego que perdura en las redes sociales, y que va absorbiendo paulatinamente al “Yo” de la vida real.

youtu.be/wG7XGwRteSs

why bother

youtu.be/Bqfk7oBMsW4

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;

C#fag

Exactly...Thanks NASA!

Lewis Floyd Henry

Philadelphia Flyers slippers

:thinking:

i.4cdn.org/b/1506708329923.jpg

Vertebra Shackle

healthcare is getting voted on to get rid of obama care

DC PURE S (ROYAL BLUE / OYSTER)

>I've been looking for a new pair of shoes. And I am extremely biased on what kind of shoe I wear.

水着

Some guy spilled a ton of peas on my car, kids threw bread around the store. Overall decent because I got to watch my shift clean it. how about you?

This

W̸̜̣̘̻̦̘̞̝͎̞͠é̴̦̘͚̬̻̥͟͟͟ ̶̨̧͍̹̪̯̰͎̮̮͍͇̦̫̠̩̟͇͜͢ͅa̢̛̼͙̝̪ͅŕ̗̞̻̖̤͎̳̤͖̭̝͓͎͝è̶̡̧̼̰͍͉̖̩̼̞̩͕̮̗̱̼͝ ̶̠͇̦̳͓͔͖̪͎̹̭̫͍̥͙̻c̻̤͍̬̙͔̬̩̘̣̥̗̯͜ǫ̘̙̭̯̕m̡̛̭̣̻̻̪̮̬̺̮ͅí̡͍̼̮̦̪̣̜̫͚̪̜̘͝n̢̝̖͚̼͙͍̖͔͔̯̻͎̟̞͘ǵ̠͓̗͓̠͈͉͖̩̮̮̺̗̪̪̕ͅ ̬͉̯̠̥̭͚̭̯̮͓͠f̴̙͚̗̜̻͎̻̱̜̤͓͇͘͘͜͞ͅo̵̹̯̝͕̜̣͕͓͞͠ŗ̵̣͔̜͔̳̕ ̵̢̫͔͉̞͔͕͈͇͍̕y̵̶̸̨̬̗̘̤̳̣̱͡ǫ̧̧̥̖̮̫̱̖͈̻̮̖͓̳̯͍͇̱̮u̸̦̘̳̱͚͔̼͡
̷̡̨͈̦̜̪͔̠͇̜̯͉̼̪̠̬
̴̶̡̠̘͉̠̀͟J̧̢̖͔͙̻͖̭͉̘̪͍̖̪̝͟͠z̧̦̘̱͙̯͇̪͚̙̙̺̗̦͘͝͠ŕ̵̹͓͕͙̗̪͘͟e̯͉̘̬͍͓̩̯͙̰͖̳͈͎̯̠͍͝͝ͅ'̴̢̥̥̩͙̫͍͍̙̗͚̳͕́͞h̢͇͎̥̥̣̫̹̤̣̰̬͎͚̤͖̪̼ ̢̨̨̳̣̺͔͇͉͍̗̭̪̦̝̜̕à͉͔̥͙̟̰͖̯͜͡ḫ̵͔͙̪̳̬̣̪͚̥͢ṯ̸̴̷͈̗̯̰͟͠ ̸̧̥̭̦̮͕̞g̶̶̡͕̭̳̠͎̬̯̞͚̳̭̱̝͡ͅͅì̸̴̳̣̹͇̫̺̱̮̮̬̞̹͇̀͠v̸̭̮̻̟̺̰̖͓̪̞̦͘͡'̵̴̧̛̥̗̙̻v̢̛͇̱͕̠̠̻̘͟͢g̶̩̦̙̝͈͎̞͝i̛̹͙͍̩͓͉͍͈͎͜͟͠v̸̴̦̗̰͍̼̙̝̘̬͕̹̼̤̻̫̦͕͉͟'̞̖̜̹̜̤̹̳̤̩͉́͟͜v̶̧̼̣̘̤̩̯̙͎̞̙͔̗̤͟ŗ̴̩̞̺̗͈̬̯̙͓̹̥͟ͅe̴̶̳̹̻͈̘̱͈̭̺̮͕͎͖͞͠ͅh̶̡̹͔̣̗̼͔̜͙͇̳̘̟ ̵̧̥̼̗̞̻͉̤͇̰̫̺̙͈̗̰͙͞ͅA̢̯͈̳̩͚̥̻̮D̟̪͙̜̟̳͢'̵͓̹͍̭͎̟̘͢͝ͅD̷͎̪͖̘͝A̷̩̺̦͍͉͕̖̦̮̥͜͠ͅN̴̤̺̱̰̖̣̯͔̣̪̘͇̖̥͓̗͘A̸̛̱̘̩̣̫̖͈̻̼̦͠C̵̨̦͖̜͇͚̕͞͠H̶̵̴̗̠̮͇͘

(((niggers)))

THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BESTTHE

+cl_show_team_equipment

o
>not very fun but. eh..

Some faggots are marxists like that mark guy, what a faggot! ←”karl marx”
Some faggots are functionalists like that guy, watz is face. ← “durkheim”
Some faggots scream for equality in society status but those idiots don't see that SOMEONE has to clean out the trash and serve 24/7 at McDs and other retard outlets.
The problem with functionalism is that the faggots that invented it are probably middle class fags so they don't know about this little thing called social class.

youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mbyxORb1Gs06Bb4lfPxq1kqBfaV71QsOYQn9eY_TiVA/edit#slide=id.g21b8757f2dcb4302_11

Alain Pacadis

Dont ask questions you don't want an answer to...

Zna nekdo Veronika K. z Praha 7??

i.4cdn.org/pol/1506708179053.webm

Listen to Vintage by SmokWed #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/smokwed/vintage

chessindia.net/community

x

Kāds izmērs? Cik cm top-tube? Cik cm no beņķa priekšējā gala līdz stūrei? Cik ir platākā riepa? 30mm vai 32mm ielīstu? Klaņiem vītnes normālas?

ふどうぎ

คืออะไรหรอครับ

thesun.co.uk/news/4573185/open-fireplaces-face-uk-ban-in-bid-to-tackle-air-pollution/

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/016/674/802.jpg

youtu.be/yBaArL36b6w

+moveleft; wait 2: +moveright

Oh fuck another Latvian fag on Sup Forums
Good to see you brother.

hear this trolls: ive been secretly respecting the flag in the privacy of my garage for 12 hrs a day , maxing out its power to insane levels

youtube.com/watch?v=QbOzYnPDN1Q

dailywire.com/news/21354/portland-comic-con-bans-nazi-cosplay-including-red-emily-zanotti

i.imgur.com/riabAVk.jpg

s

e0n8repr

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

11/10 would post again.

br.blastingnews.com/sao-paulo/2017/09/sp-crianca-participa-de-erotizacao-em-mostra-de-arte-com-homem-nu-002048341.html

i.4cdn.org/b/1506706266047.jpg

KEMET C870CF35400AA0J

was looking for a capasator for work.

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shu

google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&q=hugh hefner&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5oZGD-8bWAhUMz2MKHdXmAMoQvwUIICgA&biw=375&bih=593&dpr=2

A нy, чики-бpики и в дaмки!

Crtl+V you cheating fag

Ajúa

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-banks-china/chinas-central-bank-tells-banks-to-stop-doing-business-with-north-korea-sources-idUSKCN1BW1DL