Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews

1) hippie-turned-marxist professors
2) years of endocrine disrupting chemicals in our food supply.

Dumb celebrity worship

op has no life

fucking commies

need more content

Aiding the Russians and not the Germans in WWII

A bunch of bitchy white people on tumblr who love getting their panties in a twist and will go out of their way to create outrage where none exists because they think that challenging every conceivable aspect of society is the only way for them to feel fulfillment. Too much entitlement and "me!, me!, me!"

those rainbow haired freaks are some of the most racist, sexist, xenophobic, and downright evil people in existence. There is unarguably no difference between an SJW and a white supremacist/nazi

>Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

But CNN and Fox news told me that only right-wing and Trump supporters could only be White-Surpremist Nazis

The future of the white race

just say you hate the white working class

just the ones stupid enough to vote trump

Germany declared war on America

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR STUPID POLITICAL BULLSHIT. THIS IS /B NOT /POL. GET OFF OUR FUCKING SITE YOU ARE RUINING /B

fucking commies

This

Go back to Sup Forums if want political discussions, OP

We let women have rights

*we let women speak their minds

Is he calling himself a terrorist?

It's easy to spot the trump voters tbh.

its random you whiny cunt. furries, lolis, shotas, and traps all belong in /trash/ and yet its still here. fuck off.

Spot the fucktard

I work in an EDC lab. This is probably correct

Lmfao it makes me laugh that people think antifa isnt a scapegoat for racebaiting. You guys realize they hired paid actor for sandy hook, right? What makes you think theyre above doing the same exact thing to hatemonger and racebait and cause further tensions in the US? Just look at the reaction from jew-despising alt-righters who believe everything is what it seems.

Ill tell you what REALLY went wrong; when america stopped fucking thinking for themselves. Now we're just a bunch of fucking sheep who watch one fake news propaganda channel and calls the other fake news propaganda channels fake news. Why cant we just stop and look at the ring of utter stupidity we're in?

Cant wait till this gets loaded with "sure kids" and derailed every which way. Of course, shame on me for blocking other peoples' political agendas to open the eyes of just about EVERYONE in america. At least the ones who voted

This

And to answer your question OP, it's the self-loathing nature of any nations originating from Europe. We are all engrained with guilt for the actions of our ancestors.
Furthermore, by labelling another as a terrorist, racist, etc. places you on a pedestal above those whom you label as such. This person feels guilt for the actions of people whom he/she can do nothing about and copes with this by using irrational labels such as terrorist to ease the pain of the genocide and violence to which he/she refers.

everyone got a god damn participation trophy and were told they were special. They weren't alowed to feel failure so they think they're always right and they're cry babies if they don't get there way. It's the pussification of America. also whites hating whites is just week people who need minority brownie points.

are you telling me you think this doesn't look like a good time?

So not niggers then?

Looks like they're having fun.

Liberals are cancerous. The rest of us here in America are very normal.

I can fap to this ...

I'd rather be doing this than having hot cocoa with my mother at 39.

>The rest of us here in America are very normal.

Normal like this?
:

Why do these people look like literal clowns?
If you want to exude an air of intimidation and seriousness to push your authoritarian brand of politics, surely they would have to realize that this isn't the best look fot that? Right?

This video explains it all. watch it and understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

obviously not racist, cause theres a black guy there enjoying the good time as well.

cause you think pic in is normal?