Whats with the hate for Hilldog? Why shouldn't I vote for this based candidate?

Whats with the hate for Hilldog? Why shouldn't I vote for this based candidate?

>shes not blindly protectionist like Trump (muh 45% tariff) or pro globalization but actually seeks to make good trade deals to create high paying jobs
>has actual detailed policies to stop HFT and market manipulation but not fuck up the entire system like Sander's transaction tax
>wants to raise minimum wage just not to retard-high levels like sanders
>doesn't really give a shit about pointless garbage like gay marriage or abortion just goes with the flow
>her flip flops on meaningless issues is no worse than Trump's newly found love of guns and Israel
>but she has the best, most detailed, consistent polices on the actual important issues like the economy, trade, and foreign policy

Unless you're a NEET or literally a laid off assembly line worker (

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html
nypost.com/2016/05/17/first-look-at-explosive-hillary-documentary-clinton-cash/
nwitimes.com/business/steel/u-s-to-slap-tariffs-as-high-as-percent-on/article_a5941653-b333-5f66-858f-74c839aa5589.html
pjmedia.com/blog/hillarys-laundromat-clinton-foundation-got-cash-from-u-s-development-aid-recipient-nations/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599992/Follow-money-Movie-exposing-secrets-Clintons-rich-quitting-White-House-shown-eve-Hillary-getting-party-s-nomination.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/17/r-emmett-tyrrell-jr-clinton-cash-details-how-bill-/
time.com/4328254/clinton-cash-movie-hillary-clinton-peter-schweizer-breitbart/
breitbart.com/video/2016/04/28/watch-trailer-clinton-cash-movie-premiering-cannes/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello CTR

You've convinced me OP, I am now a #cruzmissile

HCIDF pls go

Trump did not actually want a 45% tariff, right?

...right?

Can I please get your departments email?

This is fucking piss poor work and I'd be happy to give you some pointers

Whooya girlfriend! Time to ditch "Dangerous Don"!
From now on, I am a #Clintoris!
Comin 'atcha!

She's mired in scandal, every year she's been in politics.
Her foreign policy is directly responsible for the EU being flooded with refugees.
Her only answer to why she failed at her job is "what difference does it make?"

Anyone but Hillary

cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html

and she wants to open the flood gates for illegals and rapefugees

She doesn't connect with me, she doesn't have a compelling vision, she doesn't have any sort of pull factor. She's not as conservative as her husband, definitely not on social issues. She seems afraid to take on any sort of powerful interest group on her side of the aisle. She is dead wrong about foreign policy although I like that she's not an isolationist or extreme neocon (I consider her a soft neocon, to the fight of Obama but not one to impulsively go to war like Bush Jr.)

Her policies would be better than Obama's, but I doubt she can put together anything like a governing consensus which means it will be 8 more years of Obama more or less. That's not something I think the country needs, we'll be on the decline.

Any time a thread like this comes up, just post this headline relentlessly

Nuh uh girly, this shit is a grassroots organization!
Whatchout now!

If you are getting paid, they need to hire better shills than thou.

fuck off, you fucking hillbilly shill

Yes, Trump said quote:
>I would do a tax. And let me tell you what the tax should be? The tax should be 45 percent. That would be a tax that would be an equivalent to some of the kind of devaluations that they’ve done. They cannot believe that we haven’t done this yet.

Then walked back and tried to deny it after economists said it was completely fucking retarded.

Being that you are too lazy to read, you don’t have to wait long for the truth to come to you.

Bernie, Trump, hell even little Marco. Anyone but Hillary, or a Bush.

nypost.com/2016/05/17/first-look-at-explosive-hillary-documentary-clinton-cash/

>literally quoting a tabloid as source

> literally being paid to shill

you mean apart from her being a lier, a corperat whore, and a literal criminal under fbi investigation?

>hillary
>best on the economy, trade, and foreign policy
Wew lad. I don't want another war in Iraq or Syria shit.

Smart realists are voting for Hillary. The wall is a lie, tens of millions of hard working Catholics can't just be deported without fascism and tyranny.

The kids will get the anger out of their system and come around after they realize that Bernie is the wrong choice.

Cant pour a beer, can't be trusted.

I want to dispel the notion that Hillary is paying people to shitpost, Hillary isn't paying people to shitpost, that is a myth fabricated by republicans to sully Hillary's image.

Oh yeah, tariffs are so stupid, right?
nwitimes.com/business/steel/u-s-to-slap-tariffs-as-high-as-percent-on/article_a5941653-b333-5f66-858f-74c839aa5589.html

That's crazy. We know a lot of stupid people will vote for her, but smart people? No, not true, outside of the handful of them that are funding her and handling her. Certainly no smart patriot could ever vote for this criminal.

That's my point. Shes a "corporate whore," which is a good thing unless you're unemployed or a NEET child. Every non-poorfag adult in the USA has investments in US corporations.

>a literal criminal
false

And yeah shes a "liar" if flip flopping on gays and other pointless issues is lying, she shifted her view on various pointless issues to support what become popular.

If shes a liar for that Trump is a liar for saying hes been a lifelong supporter and friend of Israel or giving a speech to the NRA about how they can "trust him" because hes so adamantly supported gun rights his entire life (the opposite of reality).

Why should I care about that, its just pandering.

is there one like this but with hillary?

>Hillary not Globalist

Funniest shit I've heard this year OP, well done.

I want to dispel the notion that Hillary is paying people to shitpost, Hillary isn't paying people to shitpost, that is a myth fabricated by republicans to sully Hillary's image

pjmedia.com/blog/hillarys-laundromat-clinton-foundation-got-cash-from-u-s-development-aid-recipient-nations/

Here's more of her disastrous foreign policy.
Advocates economic aid to poor nations (your tax dollars) and then takes it back as graft for "favorable treatment".

Your tax dollars at work for killary cunton.

I want to dispel the notion that Hillary is paying people to shitpost, Hillary isn't paying people to shitpost, that is a myth fabricated by republicans to sully Hillary's image.

i think its the opposite. a realist revolves around the state and sees the influence of statism in the international bodies which are a forefront for globalisation. a realist would see how manipulation of the international system by states is the main source of 'power' in todays world.

a globalist would be voting for hillary. and allow usa to stay on the losing side of the international politics game.

>butthurt drumpffags ITT

LET'S DISPEL THIS NOTION THAT BILL CLINTON RAPED ALL THOSE WOMEN. THEY RETROACTIVELY CONSENTED.

This thread frightens me.

Normies have no idea of the existence of shills. They are manipulated 24/7.

Shes not blindly pro globalization. There are aspects of globalization that hugely benefit America, and some that don't. Her position is weighing each trade deal to ensure it benefits America. She isn't just throwing out retarded shit like 45% tariffs, or threatening to start trade and currency wars that will fuck up the global and US economy.

Helliri no is pay Afaricans for shillengs on 4chanel

is lie from Repubelickans and funded

t. independent well-informed voter Otowombo Mabele

>whats wrong with a traitor whos responsible for the deaths of americans, the current state of the middle east, and the rapefugees in europe
the fact that she hasnt been hanged yet just shows how fucked things really are right now.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Yeah, a tabloid... You really don't read anything, do you?

Just keep turning away in libtard ignorant arrogance.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599992/Follow-money-Movie-exposing-secrets-Clintons-rich-quitting-White-House-shown-eve-Hillary-getting-party-s-nomination.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/17/r-emmett-tyrrell-jr-clinton-cash-details-how-bill-/

Here, how about from one of your libtard sources:

time.com/4328254/clinton-cash-movie-hillary-clinton-peter-schweizer-breitbart/

Still don't want to read? Here's the trailer, also available directly on YouTube:

breitbart.com/video/2016/04/28/watch-trailer-clinton-cash-movie-premiering-cannes/

Whelp, #ImWithHer now. Also keep in mind that nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

interesting perspective.

i guess it does depend on if you believe the risk is worth it or not. trump could be seen as more of a wildcard in shifting the power back to the west but could also result in the complete opposite. whereas hillary i would see as the more low volatility option that would also benefit america and the west.

i guess one's opinion is ultimately based on what you believe the top priorities are for the US and the Western world. I feel as if a candidate like Hillary is not ideal for the current geopolitical situation in the world today because my priorities is on preventing the West-East transition of power and I feel as if Trump is the only one hitting the nail on how to solidify the power of the West.

Shit looks like I am #artilleryforhillary now, thanks OP

Literally every article you linked out right identified it as conservative propaganda aimed at dissuading liberals from voting for Clinton.

She just wants real wars to fuck up US and global economy.
Syria
Libya
Afghanistan
Bengazi

Hr proxy wars are worse than her foreign policy.

Because she's in it for herself, and government officials (in America) are meant to be servants of the people.
She is also lacking charisma and a soul.

so being a smug criminal is based now?

Holy goodness! LOOKS like I'm a
#Capillary4Hillary now

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

hillary lying for 1 minutes

And I suppose TPP isn't blindly globalist?

I agree, I'm #HillaryArtillary now!

I kek every time

We have to convice these sheeple to see the light, only Hillary can give us what we want!

Daily reminder

This.
OP is not a faggot this time.

fuckin this

she's totally useless. I'll bet she can't make Bill a sammich even

I am now a #HillaryArtillery

how else will we redpill them?

kek, while this is 100% true.
But don't they do the same for glorious leader.