Hey Sup Forums yesterday I knocked out my best friend for talking shit to a girl I have a thing with...

Hey Sup Forums yesterday I knocked out my best friend for talking shit to a girl I have a thing with, even though I've never been a violent person at all. I just ran into him at the bar and lost it. Now shits awkward with the girl, and to top it off, all of my other friends are taking either my side or my former best friend's. I thought this shit was supposed to stop in high school. Can we have a comfy and week discussion thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NbnpEHj_8Q&index=15&list=PL7NiMPZqYUhhsoyEpB_LfyhTuaal8i94h
youtube.com/watch?v=ugYzDqQtdHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>expects shit to stop by itself
>Proceeds to escalate the shits

this song also is very comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=1NbnpEHj_8Q&index=15&list=PL7NiMPZqYUhhsoyEpB_LfyhTuaal8i94h

you sound like a loser, I'm sure your friend will do just fine without you.

Hey, I never said I was expecting shit to stop by itself. I just wanted to share my retardation lmao

Not going to deny

forgot to link

>BAR

great place to talk trash
Looks like your surprised that the cunt got drunk

>DRUGS

DAM grow up kid

Looks at me cool kids I smoke weed

youtube.com/watch?v=ugYzDqQtdHU
>another comfy song

Who said anything about drugs?
>BAR

he talked trash to her at work, actually.
fuck off nigger, contribute to comfy or fuck off

bump again

little dick

don't insult my dick, it really hurts my feelings.

don't leave me now cunts

Try behaviour therapy

Is this serious? I'm really curious

>Losing a best friend over some wench
>You were never his friend you worthless dummy

How to fix it:

Buy a case of beer, go to former best friends house, talk it out, claim you were drunk even if you weren't, get shit faced

yeah this actually happened

good idea. I was hoping he'd punch me back after I hit him so we could slug it out and then move past it, but then he just dropped and that wasn't going to happen apparently

ditch the bitch

make it up to your friend by sucking his dick

Do yourself a huge favor:

Women are not worth beating your best friend over. Were you expecting some pussy or something? Did you really think busting his ass would have solved anything?

Been in a similar situation. How old are you?

Tell your boys: I fucked up. You guys can punish me how you see fit, but don't fuck up the group over this. See where that goes

If he is your best friend then go and talk to him and make things right.

Tell him you're a bitch and allow him to hit you back or something then forget about the incident

Feel our the situation when you're talking and if it seems good, offer him a free punch back, best case scenario he denies it, worst case he accepts it and you get punched but you have beer available to dull the pain

Either way friendship is restored

Only do it if things are going well, like really well, otherwise he might take advantage of it