What is redneck pussy like?

What is redneck pussy like?

Freaking awesome rednecks are always in for a good time.

stinky and usually attached to an idiot.

Hot wet smelly loose but muscular an can be squeezed tight , also taste of her family

pretty gud had some arkansas pussy it was a huge turn off if her accent came out though

like this

All female Human pussy is the same.

Why are you talking about " them" as if their difference specie or something Alien-like?

redneck is just a term.
Race doesn't actually exist.

Unwashed, hairy, and tastes like cigarettes and Jack Daniels.

>All female Human pussy is the same.

Duct tape her mouth shut, and it's the same as any other

You fucking nigger loving piece of garbage.

This

This is a good example why I stick with my dog.

Ask your sister

> all female pussy is the same

Confirmed to have never fucked outside of one race (or one woman if at all.)

Smelly, talkative, annoying, not interesting, worth it until you cum and you realize you made a mistake giving this girl your number. Be prepared to stare at a cluttered mess and listen to her kids screaming while you try and maintain boner

The same as other pussy except the semen has the same dna.

Your mom, sister or daughter.

an acrid combination of Winston Lights and John Wayne toilet paper.
you know you're doing it right when your sister tells you to hurry it up.

I'm a different user and still a virgin. I've always wondered what pussy feels/taste like. Next year I'll be 26 and I promised myself it'll be the year I get sex.

At 26.. May as well pay for it.

Taste: salty milk and coins
Feel: warm, moist, like soft tongues surrounding your dick with the perfect amount of pressure. Ruined completely by a condom, so don't expect that beautiful feeling unless you go raw.

Imagine leaving a half drunk can of Busch Light out all night with a Marlboro butt in it.

family friendly

feels like home

moar

What's wrong with cigs and jack

I'm afraid of getting busted by police so that's out of the question.

she a redneck?> i only see jugs. nice ones.

>Unwashed, hairy

It secretes methamphetamine and smells like cheap beer.

Nigga, ain't a jury out there who would convict a 26 year old virgin for trying to fuck a prostitute.

J U G G A L O S
U
G
G
A
L
O
S

I don't know. I'm really to nervous to do that. I'll just stick with my futa until next year and then I'll get sex.

What part of Arkansas?

the cool thing about being a virgin is that becoming attatched to the person you fuck is easier. it's like killing the first one you never forget, but after awhile the rest start to blur together

Razorback

BBC was there

Pretty good, not a redneck and it was a surprise hook up. Met this redneck on. Craigslist and she was chubby but goddamn she could fuck and seriously was an all nighter. She was sooooo not my type that I kind of kept yet a secret form everyone, but that pussy had me hooked. She got fat and I stopped end of story, it went on for like 10 years just fuck buddies long distance.

Sorry, I can't type for shit today.

Arkansan here. They're usually more down to do crazy shit

tastes like chicken

Just ask their siblings

>Race doesn't actually exist.
You know, at this point am starting to think this is the evolution of shitposting. For Sup Forums standards that is.