Who else is caged right now?

who else is caged right now?
>share some fantasies/stories
>for how long are you?
>what is the thrill of it for you?

I am in looking for any tips or tricks to make my penis smaller. Already in chastity and can't get access to her yet. Any help would be appreciated will return with pics.

>getting paraded around naked in front of the wife’s female study friends. Or better yet her sister
>couple of days usually, but the orgasm denial is usually several weeks
>mostly in for orgasm denial and teasing. Cage is just an accessory, really

>2017
>Not using a Holy Trainer

My Goddess has me in the black version. Super comfortable, completely inescapable, discreet, and being the only one who knows I'm ockedup for her in public makes me feel like a good boy

>comfy
Yes

>inescapable
No

>discrete
much more so than the CB6000

Speak for yourself, I've tried getting the thing off a few times. Nothing doing.

What if I want my wife to cuck me with another girl? Still cuck?

Urethral insertions are scary af

not everyone who likes femdom is into his wife fucking other poeple

no escape

This is so sad and pathetic.

Is this just something guys with baby dicks do?

shitposting sure is sad and pathetic. you should get help

> itt: my penis is tiny and I lock myself up and pretend a girl told me to.

You faggots are one year away from becoming trans. Good luck.

Don't worry, it gets bigger.

>pretend
Haha ok

Your reply is the only shit post here. You're replying to an on topic post with an off topic reply. Getting mad over someone telling you this is pathetic is shit posting. Found the newfag.

Virgin detected.

No, but I'm straight. Boring I know but I gotta be me.

Really? Is that how wieners work? I can see your baby dick. No girl told you to do that and it doesn't matter if you get hard. You still have a baby dick. Sad. :(

Owned.

He's right though you cuck fucks are just sad and pathetic.

>2017
> Not using your dick to fuck

Fuck your goddesses too,
those bitches are worthless fuck toys.

Shit posting is sad and against the rules.

Kys degenerate !

>Really? Is that how wieners work?
Probably not yours. Sad:(

you sound buttmad

Pretending you aren't getting laid because you have a cage on your penis... Pretending a girl came up with this retarded idea.... Pretending the cage is why your penises look small... You all must be American, the kings of delusional and irrational thoughts. Have fun being virgins forever and pretending you made the choice yourself. Lol. Post your ugly faces you scared betas, guarantee none of you cucks are even 2/10.

This. Post your neckbeard fat faces! Make this ylyl.

Triggered one! Lmao.

Those are backwards. We put the train back on the track by making fun of these virgins.

op in the pic

So much domination in this thread. We ran them off.

i want some cereal...

Why is this a fucking thing...

It really doesn't take much to run off a beta b tard. Especially these lil dick ones.

Can call it Larping. What did someone on a message board tell you to lock your cock up. Fucking hell I never understood how low a man could get. Since it is never going to get any use just cut it the fuck off.

Shit posting isn't against the rules?

It isnt. There are 5 guys who do this. They got the idea from b and only post on b. Pathetic.

Unfortunately the wrong kind of domination. #femdom #itsallfunandgames

Just dudes afraid to admit they've never used their dicks and too scared to admit they're trans.

It's pretty much men who want to stay children. Fantasy of having all responsibility taken away from them. Pretty much the weakest people on society. These faggots and fucking "sissies" Biggest blight on the Male population.

Samefag!

Oh and I agree everybody in this thread should post their faces.

lol we met on Fetife ages ago. She's taking the keys next saturday.

It was my idea, I've wanted a keyholder for ages. Call me a faggot all you want, I'm overjoyed.

There are no females involved in this.

Men lock up their penis. Take pics and show other men. Other men make fun of them. There is no "fem" in the process. No girl who didn't previously have a dick, is interested in this.

It takes HAVING a penis to even come up with something this stupid.

Cucks are just moneybags for whores who want nothing to do with them.
Like do YOU think she gets off to you being a little pussy? No.
She doesnt love you.

agreed

ITT
Lonely virgins who get off on lonely virgins insulting them

How much practice did you need before you cound wear it full time for a couple of days?

My wife and I do this for a couple of weeks to a month or so at a time.

I get more sex when I am being controlled than I ever do when im not. I just don't get to cum.

Fucking hell it was so easy to spot. You are just a LARPING faggot. Probably Larping with some landwhale faggot on the other end. God damn you guys are pathetic.

So which one are you going to pretend you're not?

Thats sad

Pathetic.

Haha okay have fun being wrong.

I love seeing big dick caged up.

Im gonna be the guy on the outside looking in.

OH MY GOD EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY I'M GLAD I'M SO STRAIGHT AND FUCK 20 WOMEN A DAY EVERYDAY WHILE I POST ON Sup Forums AMIRITE GUISE?

>No girl who didn't previously have a dick, is interested in this.

No girl YOU know. Women can have bondage fetishes too which go hand in hand with cages. If you don't think that, you're even more of a virgin than you make these chastity guys look to be.

Are you insulting or been insulted?
>Lonely virgin

No one said they're fucking 20/ day. A lot of us are married...

Only lonely virgins think Sup Forums is still nerd heaven.
Fuck off this board is for the chads and traps now

Another American argument. You guys are sad.

I literally just got here.
This place is a mess and we both know it.

Not that it matters, but consider this: you bang your chick and you deliberately decide not to nut into her. You do this for a few days or weeks even. Everyday you bang her brains out, but you just ride the edge, displaying self discipline that would even make the pope go “holy fuck!”. Everyday you get hornier and hornier until you finally are so diamonds that you blast her through the bed frame and down into the cellar when you cum.

Trying this hard to justify that women are involved in a fetish that originated in the gay men community... Bro you can look this stuff up.

I'VE GOT A WIFE TOO I FUCK HER WHILE SHE MAKES ME DINNER AND CLEANS THE HOUSE

INORITE? US CHADS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER WHILE WE GO TO THE GYM AND DO 500 LB DEADLIFTS TO WARMUP

Because in other countries trannies would be stoned to death

An orgasm is an orgasm. And you clearly don't get many. Sad.

Wouldn't have it any other way

Nice counter argument. Really shows me how wrong I am.

>Implying women can't adopt a variety of fetishes
>Being this close minded in 2017

Kek

>I'd rather have a few bucks now than save my money and have more to spend later.
Poorfag detected.

Spoken like a true virgin, well done.

Omg you guys. Let people like what they like. If user likes to lock his dick up who the fuck cares. get a fucking life.

>An orgasm is an orgasm
Have you even jerked off in your life? Underage b& please

I would like to know how many (You)'s are on this list? If you have a (You) please could you take a screenshot?

Yes

I like to insult people who lock up their dicks. So shut the fuck up.

Triggered.

Because of dubs?

You could make money off that fetish if you play your cards right.

Analogy makes 0 sense, sorry beta American!

Hmm

I'm one of the replies too but shame on you for giving this faggot what he asked for.

I would like to see your tiny penis. Which one is it, above?

An orgasm lasts like ten seconds. If you're holding out for ten seconds of a slightly better orgasm... You're retarded. I'll keep jerking off daily and sexing my wife in between. Maybe I just have a better sex drive than you, ever think about it?

Only because Ive only recently got here.
I dont wanna be paired in with anyone, even if he is a bitch who cant accept his fetish is shit.
Also wouldnt it help him to know not one but many people think that hes pathetic?

Wow you're an asshole. Have a nice life

Valid point user. I recant my comment.

Is your fetish to ass kiss?
>Internets mean to me
>Honestly cant believe it

Can someone explain to me wtf happens when you have a boner?

Wouldn't this cause MASSIVE impotence after prolonged use? Like, I get hard off and on through the day. If I force my cock into a cage, and deliberately restrict myself from getting hard, wouldn't the strain on the blood vessels cause ED? And not, like, after years of use or anything. Wouldn't you damage your cock after just a few hours?

Not trolling -- honest question.

Real talk. Stop masturbating and I promise you the sex will get better.

If an orgasm is an orgasm why have sex at all when you can just jack off?

We are usually impotent when we decide to cage ourselves. We really have to tug on it for awhile or take something to get erect.

Who said I was a cock locker?
It was a simple request why are you gentlemen getting so butthurt about it?

Nope, you'd be surprised.

It hurts in all the right ways.

See
Already impotent usually.