Okay here's the situation. Trump is president for another seven years and there's literally nothing you can do about it

okay here's the situation. Trump is president for another seven years and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

good

Okay, so whats the problem?

We could always trigger his neural implant bomb.
But. It's only 4 years so everything is fine.

they can cry

sure kid.
we all know that won't happen.
just gonna pass this on to the secret service.

There's nothing I want to do about it, at the moment

retards

>IMPEACH DRUMPHFFFFF
>ORANGE SKIN LOLOLOLOL XDDDDDD
>GOLF & FAT ASS XDDDDD
>REMINDER THAT TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED THIS TIME
>RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!!!!!!
>*autistic screeching*
Honest to god this shit is what has made me side with trump. Every single fucking day the same fucking noise.

He better hope Dwayne "Mountain Dew" Camacho-Johnson doesn't run.
The prophecy will be fulfilled.

more tards

steals others intellectual property

OH LOOK THIS THREAD AGAIN
> OH LOOK THIS THREAD AGAIN
GUARANTEED 250 FUCKING REPLYS

Ay-yup.

dumber than the last one.
simple minds like cartoons don't they kid?

generation x was a mistake

sure kid
better than niggers

he's not my president

boo hoo

Must be nice living in Europe

Reminder that history repeats itself:
(pic related)

>okay here's the situation. The Earth is flat for another seven years and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

We all work for Putin now.

>okay here's the situation. Trump is president for another seven months and there's literally nothing you can do about it.
ftfy

After Trump's impeachment, Pence will finish up the four year term and then it's Democrats for the next 500 years.

Trump IS the end of the Republican Party.

¿Acaso eres el monero Mauricio Parra?

>Trump can beat Rock on the mic
Dwayne has mastered the art of the promo Trump used to win.
Not a fucking chance in hell Trump beats him.

Trump can FOAD. NOT my president.

>Democrats for the next 500 years
fucking kek
'Murica will be done within a century regardless

that is amazing and that user is a great person

kek

I don't really care about politics that much anymore. I used to care when it was Obama vs McCain. But now it is all about "look mom! i posted trump with the sad frog again!"

You are a nigger, right?

>the fact that trump won is not because people preferred him over shillary clitton.
>no...
>its because fascist communists nigger-hating putin hacked the voting system while leaving no trace of it.

ITT: liberals continuing to rage nearly half a year after they lost

so much asshurt in here kek

Trump is a self solving problem.
He can't shut his mouth on twatter long enough to let his own party back him on practically anything; so nothing of any significance gets dont, while the fucking Repubs have a majority & otherwise could pass whatever the fuck they wanted.

Throw this bum out.

Twitter's Twit

You show us through meme that you are a shilling faggot who hasn't spent much time here.
>Lürk möar nigger

thinking this is the reason

He's got a lot of work to day if he's going to convince everybody he's somehow competent.

I'm sure, in your warped mind, he's just the greatest.

But he's actually so incompetent he can't accomplish much of anything even with a majority in congress.

The only reason he won was because Clinton was such a bad candidate. It won't happen again, because the non-retarded people who voted for him won't make the same mistake.

His stupid base will keep being the brainwashed zombies they are now, but that won't be enough.

Have fun watching your stupid nonsense get phased out of existence as the US grows the fuck up.

So basically, you make decisions based on feelings. Good luck with that.

sure kid

We don't use much lube in Sup Forums.

Why, almost anyone alive would be a better president than trump, including someone in a coma.

Trump hasn't passed one single piece of legislation in his entire term. With majorities in both houses. Let that sink in for a moment.

damn; it's funny cause it's true

Funny thing is congress told him that he had to accept it. He initially didn't even want to accept a paycheck. Unlike Obama and Hillary, he still pays for his family's clothing himself. Look at the clothing cost that the Obama's spent and that the Clinton s Spent. Hillary liked her 20,000 dollar sport coat that we the tax payers payed for.

yawn.
done crying bitch?

sure kid

There's just one thing left to say at this point. LOCK HIM UP!

being this mad

you misspelled 3

and the sky is up above...

are we just stating facts now?

Well, he almost repealed ACA except the deciding vote that he needed was in the hospital…

right on time

>Funny thing is congress told him that he had to accept it. He initially didn't even want to accept a paycheck.
Because the Secret Service pays rent on Trump Tower well above his monthly salary. At least try to hide your utter poorfaggery in both thought and deed.

>derp

damn..that is scathing

you are *adorable*

That is bullshit LOL. You make that yourself?

this mad

being this stupid

>pass this on to the secret service.

aww thats cute.

yes you are

done

this stupid