Is it true that Rick and Morty fans are smarter than most people?

Is it true that Rick and Morty fans are smarter than most people?

yes

No

I've only seen like two episodes so probably.

Sage

Of course, Their iq is +120 while your's (who has never seen that) is probably average and that's why you don't understand the series

/thread

in the same way that Futurama fans are. which pretty much just means yes

i dont know... i want some cereal

No. Why would fans of a cartoon be any smarter than anyone else? It's basically futurama with less characters. Just an obscure adult comedy sci-fi turd of a show. I like it. I'm not soaking wet over it like you and a fuck ton of other autistic faggots. If anything, the people watching it are more stupid than people who don't. They think the show is actually inteligent. Mot really. It's a bunch of sci-fi jargon mixed with general and played out existential ideas and concepts that make you think it's a deep show. It ain't.

Rick and Morty was good was when it was just another stoner show on Adultswim, then all these pretentious faggots came and tried to make it seem like the pinnacle of animation. Rick & Morty is Pleb, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Space Ghost, Xavier: Renegade Angel, Moral Orel, and Off The Aid are patrician taste

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. opens bag of Doritos As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- flicks fidget spinner And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Since when did we start equating our over all intelligence with what we waste our time vegetating our minds are. Unless its a documentary or a some kind of allegory or satire, youre not going to take anything from a tv show other than recreational endorphins. Its an alright show and is pretty colorful. Wouldn't call it a work of art though

As a highly intellectual individual that has indeed watched that show i can confirm. Only people with high IQ can get their subtle jokes and philosophy that is waved in.

only on average

Absolutely. But you can't rely on this only, you need to diversify your intellectual sources. Thus I recommend to also watch "The Big Bang Theory", which is another highly intellectual serie. But don't bother watching it if your IQ isn't above 140, you wouldn't understand it.

The intelligence of R&M watchers occurs on a bell curve. To find the mid point and standard deviation of this curve would require a statistical survey into the intelligence of R&M fans and a scientifically rigorous way to catagorise intelligence (news flash: your middle school psychologist was talking trash when they said IQ scores mattered, sorry :) ). Furthermore a repeat of this prcedure would need to be done in order to draw usefull information, and a further cross-reference of statistical data given overlap in show watchmenhood in order to get a good view of the entire picture. Your question is therefore nothing more than Newton's apple falling on his head; i.e fucking pointless unless you're Newton.
/thread

Exactly. And the new sheldon series is gonna be even smarter than big bang theory

No

Big Bang Theory is maybe the cringiest quasi intellectual shit show in this UNIVERSE haha what a joker i am

That pasta

Kek faggot

Id have to agree with you user, I best be getting some cereal soon

Your IQ's probably too low to grasp its exquisite and nuanced humor.
I invite you to follow each episode with the Wikipedia on your mobile, so you can both entertain and educate yourself whilst watching that clever quality show.

Agreed.

It amazes me how they'll set a laugh track to shit that isn't even a joke. Like a normal sentence will end in laughter from the fake audience.

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's classed as an adult cartoon for a reason, as you need some level of mental maturity to understand it which comes with age, you definitely don't have to be some complete genius to follow it. That isn't to say it isn't extremely clever at what it does.

fuck no, "fans" of rick and morty are retarded autismos who dont know the first thing about real science

Imo, enjoying RaM fully doesn't require you to be smart, but it requires you to pay attention.
Like, watching Jackass when shitfaced makes more sense than watching RaM shitfaced, because the latter is more dialogue driven comedy.

Idk about smarter, but I'd bet money the prevalence of mental disorders and self loathing in Rick an morty fans is thru the roof

How do you feel about bojack? If you like Rick an morty, you'll probably like bojack, and bojack will rip your soul apart lol

I find Rick and morty to be quite drek, but now they're really pushing the story and character creation, which never needed to happen.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid