Question: Why is Brazil such a slaughterhouse at some places...

Question: Why is Brazil such a slaughterhouse at some places? I mean I am aware of Thailand or some fucked up African Shitehole where people love to mangle other, but why Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WsDFL67GCw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they speak Portuguese and Portugal is the shithole of Europe

A good part of the population descend from african slaves, there is the answer to your why.

south america is like africa... just a stupid monkeys. a lof of gore is from brazil cuz it is too big

theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority
>Preliminary results show 50.7% of Brazilians now define themselves as black or mixed race compared with 47.7% whites

Most will scream bloody nigger but wouldn't last a second in Brazil.

The common denominator here is shithole.
>Thailand
Asian shithole
>Africa
African shithole
>Brazil
South American shithole (as if every other country south of the US isn't lol)

>Most will scream bloody nigger but wouldn't last a second in Brazil.
Because its filled with violent uncivilized savages. What's your point.

>I am aware of Thailand or some fucked up African Shitehole where people love to mangle other, but why Brazil

how exactly is Brazil not a "shitehole where people love to mangle other"?

>but wouldn't last a second in Brazil
Because.. It's filled with niggers?

You're a pussy. And you proved my point.

drugs

>living with niggers is a source of pride
Darwin alert

OP must've fallen for all the 1980s copacabana tropical paradise propaganda

Don't be such a punani

brazilian here AMA

How many other niggers have you macheted to death?

Brazilian Prisons seem to be Hell on Earth, most of the good Gore comes from there, ppl eating each other or shredding corpses. Wtf is going on there

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WsDFL67GCw8 comment?

crime gang wars

Brazil was the testing ground for the illuminati to see what would happen if impoverished people ruled themselves and were left to their own devices. A la africa. Its portugese detroit lotta shacks and darkies going around huffing feces fucking animals and shooting eachother

>South American shithole (as if every other country south of the US isn't lol)
Don't you south of the Canada ?

It might have something to do with the Aztec/Mayan (whatever the hell it was) history of human sacrifice and general disregard for life, but I'm no history expert.

because braizlians have a low iq and a tendency for violence

african, south american native, spanish, and portugese blood mingling in the open sewer of the jungle

>African Shitehole
>why Brazil?
learn to compare/contrast
learn what similarities are

no rule of law, corrupt government, just too many people fucking each other over.

USA isn't perfect but damn it's better than brazil.

Canadian:
a derivative land
it's people
snuggled-up along US border since forever

>no history expert
No geography expert. The aztec and mayans and incans were in mexico, 1000 miles from where Brazil is. Not even remotely the same part of the world.

lurkmore

>Not even remotely
not much of an anthropologist are you

Everywhere where niggers live there is violence. Their lives are worthless and breeding like rats. Fuck the law change it to kill a nigger pay 100$ fine.

This. Mexico is as far from brazil as it is from Canada.

At least we donĀ“t get terrorist atacks or niggers raping our women
:^^^^^^^)

>incans
>mexico

user .......

I am actually. Native brazilian tribes had nowhere near the complexity of the Aztec or Mayans. Not the technology, science, nor a written language.

It'd be like comparing ancient egyptians to sub saharan africans.

You're an idiot, your comeback sucked. You gonna keep arguing your ignorant cunt? Or you going to accept that you're fucking clueless about this subject and you should just shut the fuck up already? I mean that'd be the SMART thing to do, but you didn't get here by being smart did you?

>not even the same continent.

>Mexico
>incans

>You're not actually.
Comparing modern day brazil to pre-european brazil is pointless, they are apples and oranges. The only factor is abject poverty.

Poor people fight over rescources everywhere. The poorer and more desperate, the more violent the fight becomes. This is true regardless of any made up sub-category you can invent.

>snuggled-up along US border since forever
at that most of the canadian population falls into the zoom/detail square in that image
if you're near the border west of the great lakes you are further north than much of canada's population.

wut? thailand is a nice place for the most part
many south american countries are violent shitholes because of generations of corruption, a huge drug industry fueled by americas insatiable appetite for drugs, and economic turmoil

I've never been robed or saw someone being, it's not a shit hole in all parts of the country, the problem is where there is poverty like other countries

you are a sperg
they identify as mixed race because they are mestizo, which is a mutt mix of european-spanish and indigenous, nothing to do with niggers

No, your own people do that already, lol.