What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

monoskop.org/Electronic_art_music
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decossackization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He meant "please can I have a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums. He're some weak bait I was triggered by."

He's mad that black people mostly have no interest in making electronic music and it's somehow the fault of white people.

fuck white people

>electronic
>music
Good one lol

Whoa, calm down Ahkmehd.

now THAT'S hella racist

No blackknoll, mayonnaise is not an insult.

"the lack of diversity in hip hop music is appalling. List after list of chocolate syrup."

and FUCk donal drumpf!

"hey white people stop culturally appropriating"
"woah a white person thing is primarily done by white people wtf"

"My wife's son"

monoskop.org/Electronic_art_music
Very good one indeed.

>is diversity when blacks do white things
>is cultural appropriation when whites do black
Memes aside, jfc why are americans obsessed with race

>why are americans obsessed with race

they genocided one and enslaved another race

also jews

>

pretty much this. you can't really ignore it so naturally it's a frequent topic.

>they genocided one and enslaved another race
you mean like ever other nation that ever existed prior to the 1900s?

americans are natural born racist.

what race did korea genocide again?

Literally who

I should have clarified. like any other nations *in any real position of power* prior to the 1900s

who defines power?

yes all alpha nations do this

what kind of stupid question is that

By the late 18th/early 19th c. they were just imperializing and being mean to other races. Like forty years before 1900 you could still own a person in the United States. There's a little bit of a difference.

what race did russia genocide?

the usa was far from the last nation to abolish slavery you twat
when was russia in any real position of power before 1900 you twat

actually soviet russia did engage in genocide guys en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decossackization

The unique thing about whites is that they fought to end slavery worldwide. If whites were like everybody else, slavery would still exist outside of Africa (where little pockets of brown people still keep it going).

And Ukrainians too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

>blacks invent dance music
>"under represented"

what a story, OP!

America also killed 600k of it's young white males to end slavery.

Also the Atlantic Slave Trade was the best thing to ever happen to African Americans because it allowed them to be emancipated in a white majority country.

damn

Goddammit I thought this would be a bleepshitter baiting thread.
Why does everything have to be politics?

Blacks probably didn't "invent dance music", blacks who made early dance music precursors are just arbitrarily selected as the forefathers so that blacks get credit for invention; something that can happen in music because musical "invention" is so murky.

That being said, the double standards are clearly motivated by the anti-white hate movement:

>Blacks invented dance music, white fuckboi :^)
>Oy vey, why is electronic music so white?

>why does everything have to be politics?
Between the visceral anti-white hate movement and the response to it, everything is now politicized. I wish it weren't this way, but it is. Sorry.

what kind of stupid post is this ?

You don't know your music history. Blacks did actually create jazz, rock, funk, disco, house, techno, etc. There aren't any white artists in those genres that predate any of the black artists given credit for being their forefathers.

NIGGERS BTFO

>when was russia in any real position of power before 1900 you twat
you can't be fucking serious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire

why are shitlibs so obsessed with diversity? could there be anything more irrelevant than how many different colors of people are doing a particular thing? who gives a fuck

they weren't. just because they were called an emprie doesn't mean they were in a real position of power. compare how they were to other nations and you'd see they were being influenced more than they influenced

Everything is about skin to them. They think it's a representation of how oppressed a person is based on events that took place centuries ago.

diversity isn't just about a skin color. its about how people come from diverse backgrounds which gives them unique perspectives on what they are doing. if there were more non whites making electronic music there would be more music being made that was influenced by stuff other than the western music tradition

read into the history of affirmative action in the US and you will have your answer

>the Russian Empire was not powerful

just go to bed, user. it's past your bedtime.

I said to compare it dumbass. you can't just say that a nation is powerful without seeing how it compares to the nations around it. europe was in a golden age during the time of the russian empire

What the absolute fuck is your point here, retard? Just because Western Europe was comparatively more powerful does not mean the Russian Empire was not powerful. You started this by asking for nations that were powerful. Are you seriously trying to say that the Russian Empire was not powerful? We're talking about a specific thing here, so don't bring in any stupid fucking higher example now. Okay, fucktard?

I didn't just ask for nations that were powerful. I specifically said "in any real position of power". Since global power is about relationships between countries they were not in any real position of power.

Hahahaha

So NOW you are specifically referring to the relation between Western Europe and the Russian Empire? Well, isn't that fucking convenient. Keep changing your argument, faggot. You really are embarrassing.

Horseradish is not an insult either!

haven't changed anything. power is always about relationships. pointing out that the nation you posted wasn't in a position of power with their neighbors is exactly what I've been talking about the whole time

wtf i hate white people now