Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_iViAbHLlg
thefrt.com/12-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-graphic-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=9jYLdSt4njg
youtube.com/watch?v=uiz_5LWdH2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too late but we did doxx her pedo boyfriend

She was a coal burner so she was already lost before we new about her.

>right click
>save as

i did

This

Pic related was her bedroom. Here is a quick summary of the story:

>12 years old
>bullied out of school and forced to quit
>her mother didn't give two shits about her
>lived in a tiny run-down trailer with water leakage, holes in the walls and roof leading to the outside, etc
>raped at age 4
>step-father attempted to rape her recently but her mother never believed her until her siblings said the same
>the same step-father told her to go hang herself and said that he would even go buy her the rope during an argument.
>forced to raise her 2 siblings (aged 3 and 4) by herself because her mother is out 24/7 snorting pills and bringing home random men
>bio-dad wants nothing to do with her. when she overdosed in November he didn't even visit her at the hospital, and when she saw him at the store one day she ran up to him, but he completely ignored her. She was unwanted
>never had a childhood and no hope for the future
>chronic depression and prozac
>her phone was her entire life
>when she committed suicide people were laughing and taunting her in the chat. she could see everything they wrote while standing there. even in her very last moment she thought she was alone in the world.

Her only 2 internet boyfriends Luke and Ben:
>She dated Ben for 7 months until she found out it was a woman named Alexis catfishing her, and that Ben didn't actually exist
>Luke was a 19-20 year old online child predator who ended up using her, and cheating on her.

There is so much more, this is just a quick summary.

Knew not new. Making correction for bad typing before spelling police arrive

I live a city over from where she lived. AMA

I did save her. I downloaded the original footage of her hanging herself. Right click, save as FapMaterialForever. :)

Still better than 90% of the bullshit Hollywood puts out these days.

End your fucking like worthless user

guess what?

you're bullshitting

I dunno, it makes me sad

she had a shit homelife and it just fucks with me how a mom can treat her fucking daughter like she did

youtube.com/watch?v=s_iViAbHLlg

damn, seems like she an herod for the better

Sometimes you have to break a few eggs...

How can you fucking put a 11/12 year old on prozac wtf

No wonder she committed suicide, kinda makes me sick

what is her name?

Pic unrelated.

It's shit like this that makes me furious. Fucking parents man, you're given a fucking roll of the dice on who you're born from.

post it

thefrt.com/12-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-graphic-video/

Vid is here...

No he's not. Her parents were fucking dreadful. She had a terrible life.

>i'm sorry everyone
>i don't deserve to die
>good bye.
>jumps
holy shit that's some depressing shit I wasn't expecting that.

>i don't deserve to live*
god dammit

lucky bastard got to pop dat cherri

yea hes not

Kids are fucking weak pussies now days. I was tormented HORRIBLY in school from like 4th grade til the point I dropped out in 11th grade. I had my life threatened by niggers in gangs, I was cut up with a razor, I was stabbed in the eye, and constantly picked on. Was it terrible? Fuck yeah! But I never gave up. I'm still here. That, and my childhood was a goddamn nightmare. My step dad beat the fuck out of me all the time. Yes, I felt like dying all the time but that's the cowards way out. Kids have no backbone now days. Oh boo hoo, someone doesn't like me... *KILLS SELF* Seriously? Life just gets harder as you grow up... kids have it fucking easy. Try getting a job and paying bills and surviving in this fucked up world.. THAT is the kind of shit that makes you want to kill yourself.......

im usually okay with gore and death but that fucked me up :(

What happened in the aftermath?
Were the parents charged with neglect and the younger kids put into the care system?

>Oh, wow. You're SOOOOO brave.
Man, get the fuck out of here with your victim complex.

I've been bullied my whole school life because I'm a retarded moron who couldn't fit anywhere and now that I live by myself and have a job I kinda like I feel great.
Honestly I think the worst is growing up because you can't catch a break and literally everyone you know has them eyes on you; and you don't know how to deal with half the situation you're confronted to (yet).

7.9/10 would go see in theaters and cry

You probably had a family or some personal freedom, or something that made you think you had a reason to live for.

Having your life threatened by gangs won't necessarily make you suicidal. Your situation is vastly different from hers.

>me, me , ME!

Rationalize it if that helps your conscious. Some people love the drama. The show.

Whole lotta gang shit

My heart hurts

f/o homeless nigger

It's not bullshit, she wrote all of this in some sort of diary on a blog, I think it's archived somewhere I saw it a month ago on Sup Forums

what a shame

>super cool

Wow, I actually feel bad for her. That's seriously fucking sad, poor kid.

I've seen many videos of people dying on liveleak, but I can't bring myself to see that video. Is there anything specific in the video other than her dying?

Sup Forums has bigger fish to fry.

She won't suffer anymore

It's not very graphic, she flails about and then stops. It's mostly sad and pathetic because you can her in her voice that she is just broke.

Rip girl, if only she had someone to help her.

Like?

This story was so sad! I wish I would have known about it as it was happening so I could have attempted to befriend her and help her see her value as a person and to the people around her. There needs to be a troll-free support platform where these types of people can reach out and receive some genuine support and friendshipping.

Damn. Poor thing.

Poor thing just says shes sorry, over and over, sobbing. Then she says goodbye and drops. Im not fond fo kids, but she didn't deserve that.

I remember when this happened. I've seen multiple gore videos and suicides of all kinds but this one hit me deep. You can hear that she's past that breaking point in her voice. No videos have ever made me feel like this one did. Never forget.

Are you all really that stupid? That girl had mental issues like Chester Bennington. The problem is, you can't look into someones head. Sure after that it sounds all logical but her mother maybe didn't even realize how depressive she was. My kids are in puberty and they also are or were in very emotional disputs with me.
Katie had serious mental problems maybe even schizophrenic with loss of reality. Such things happen if nobody gets alarmed or recognizes how deep symtoms really are.

What i want to say is: That also can happen in a family without financial problems or a trashy social standing.

i knew what you meant and i forgive you friend, we all make mistakes.

How old was he? Also she looks older than most 20 year olds. So where's the crime?

looks like the child predator was actually the best thing that happened to her

I didn't know. I watched the entire video though and it was beautiful. People are shitty and I hope she found the peace she was looking for.

What a fucked up joke of a life, I would've killed myself too

Jesus fucking Christ, I've seen a lot of stupid and terrible shit on the internet and on Sup Forums, but holy fuck.

Meh

newfag lurk moar

You forgot the part where you fuck and marry her.

Don't be a fucking nigger, I've been browsing Sup Forums for years now.

The shock and awe type of gore has lost its appeal, but I am an Uncle now and perspectives change.

>43mb
Is it really that expensive to host a video that you have to lower the quality by 5 times and cut the video in half?

13 niga

Never knew who she was until after she ded.
Besides, she had a fat ass.

pics or not true

see
Fat ass

My point stands. A good loving man could have saved her from her torment

One of the saddest videos I have ever seen.

I hate women and their spawn.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jYLdSt4njg

Because she wasn't worth saving.

If she was some butt-ugly neckbeard you'd have already forgotten about him OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiz_5LWdH2M

This.
Hey faggot, , if you haven't a purpose, or any support, you're going to feel like you're in an inescapable hole.

Is there a transcript of the comments during the stream?

I tend to make screenshots of posts like this one to remind myself that the wolrd is a shit place, to have a tangent proof of it. it’s easy to read about genocides in africa and slavery in thailand but stories like theese are what hit me the most. they're not generic, they're very personal and specific. a poor hopeless beautiful young girl who’s life was a torture, there’s no logic to why something like this should ever happen. and what pains me the most is that the internet has a small part in her end. she probably would have killed herself anyway sooner or later but in the chat she was probably looking for the only thing she couldn’t find irl, hope, Insted she found the same cynism and hate that haunted her everywhere else. every time something like this happenes we collectively fail as humans. we deserve an apocalypse.

“I didn’t kill my self so no one should ever commit suicide” your argument is fucking autistic

I remember watching this when the whole fiasco was going down. I already had depression but there's no coming back from that.

>we deserve an apocalypse

Don't worry, soon.

Of course there's some mudslime speaking derka derka

wish i could have
fugg me topkek

what a bizarre, cruel world we live in.

i've been on Sup Forums for about a decade but I can tell this video is going to be swimming around in my mind for a few days.

life is horribly unfair. make the most of what you've got.

Because she listened to pop stations.

I've seen a lot of gruesome videos but this tops it. It's so sad and genuine. The way she instantly regrets it as soon as she kicks the stool, heartwrenching.

Think I was at work that day.

You forgot a bit OP

No space, the 80GB HDD of my ThinkPad is full

Haha, funny. You think even if I had said something it would have changed anything?

Sorry had to censor the last names

[2016-12-30T22:49:20.885Z] AB T: she gonna die
[2016-12-30T22:50:45.626Z] AB T: ya bro
[2016-12-30T22:51:48.941Z] WILLIAM : Omg no no no
[2016-12-30T22:51:54.315Z] AB T: ya
[2016-12-30T22:53:40.857Z] Jimi420@420: hi
[2016-12-30T22:53:42.611Z] AB T: u angry me
[2016-12-30T22:53:54.475Z] WILLIAM : U2 beautiful don't do anything
[2016-12-30T22:54:31.463Z] Jimi420@420: what u about to do
[2016-12-30T22:55:07.728Z] AB T: hahahahhahahaha
[2016-12-30T22:55:19.834Z] AB T: go
[2016-12-30T22:55:21.478Z] AB T: go
[2016-12-30T22:55:35.567Z] AB T: hahahaha
[2016-12-30T22:56:58.487Z] WILLIAM : STOP STOP
[2016-12-30T22:57:10.955Z] AB T: hahahahhaha
[2016-12-30T22:57:12.40Z] Dallas: I'm gonna go do it too
[2016-12-30T22:57:17.99Z] AB T: plz do it
[2016-12-30T22:57:31.143Z] AB T: do it
[2016-12-30T22:57:32.133Z] mr take ur girl: what r doing girl get down from there
[2016-12-30T22:57:57.532Z] AB T: do it
[2016-12-30T22:58:14.259Z] AB T: ya ya ya
[2016-12-30T22:59:50.546Z] venky c: hi
[2016-12-30T22:59:50.596Z] Dallas: bruh
[2016-12-30T22:59:58.310Z] AB T: ya
[2016-12-30T23:00:10.595Z] venky c: wr r u
[2016-12-30T23:00:16.465Z] AB T: hahahahahaa
[2016-12-30T23:00:24.634Z] AB T: الله اكبر
[2016-12-30T23:00:26.874Z] mr take ur girl: omg really
[2016-12-30T23:00:37.657Z] Hamdi B: are you sure
[2016-12-30T23:00:38.161Z] AB T: ya
[2016-12-30T23:00:44.400Z] AB T: @Hamdi Bachir
[2016-12-30T23:00:54.924Z] AB T: she's die
[2016-12-30T23:01:02.989Z] Hamdi B: nooooooooooo
[2016-12-30T23:01:07.909Z] AB T: ya
[2016-12-30T23:01:27.330Z] AB T: ان لله وان اليه راجعون

its nice to know someone else does this lmao

There was a thread where an user said he lived close by and that he'd be printing all the pics he got from the thread then putting them on a box then leaving the box on that tree

I guess it was fake or just a fag

Which town is it?