New celeb thread
goddess edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14034369
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No Daddario edition
>No Munn > JLaw or vice versa bollocks

well someone just summoned a succubus

What does Emrat have to do with being a goddess? I mean she's hot, but in a high priced call girl kinda way.

No. Not again

tell me what your problem is with her and i might stop

Now THAT'S a goddess.

is this more your taste?

>goddess edition

mmmm babygirl

He might stop but I ain't.

damnnnn this nigga does what he wants xD

Just sick of fapping to her to be honest

>He might stop but I ain't.
Why not?

Then don't. We have an infinite number of threads. Skip the pictures of celebs you don't want to look at. It's not that hard.

thats not good enough i´m afraid

>not acquiring a lifesize cardboard standup that you can fap to 24/7

I wore mine down to a big when True Detective dropped. But fuck it, it'll grow back.

Right?

Fucking autocorrect *nub*, not big....

I had one of Jessica Alba from sin city when I was a teen. Basically it was a sign to anyone who came into my room that I fap constantly.

wow...

Immortal goddess.

Glory unending.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid. :)

Forever and ever Amen.

someone post that recent pic of her kek

i really love this photo. wish she had some tighter form fitting pants on but that compression top making her already tiny breasts almost non existent is delicious

>the face when

>those goddamn udders
yeah those were the times. true detective was so fucking good for many reasons

lmao

reminds me a bit of kate moss

hell yes. my favorite work of film ever

wassup dude

How's it goin

Season 1 was amazing. I didn't finish season 2. Lack of Daddario didn't but help it was just honestly pretty boring.

>goddess

how do male subs have any respect for themselves?

right, monaghans ass was fucking great too. wanna rewatch it now tbh

Excuse me, pledge, I can worship my jewess queen and respect myself all at the same time. It's called multi-tasking

Going good, always nice to see the Jewess Goddess

shes so pretty

First person to really put a smile on my face. Thanks, I'm glad to see you here too

Demi-Goddess

jlaw > munn

ya whatever pussy go kneel like a bitch real men are doms

what i´d give to motorboat her

Post a picture with you and your girlfriend sucking on your nuts. Alpha doms can get their bitches to do what they want.

Waifu goddess

strawpoll.me/14034369

season 2 was shit

>girlfriend

as if any women would date me still wouldnt sub to any

u avin a giggle m8?

i end up rewatching it a few times a year. I remember watching it the first time and that episode where they are in the hood where rust is with the nazis snorting meth and shit.... I was watching that with a hard on. not even kidding. that's how amazing that shit was

diana agron? what a beauty

i found lillybro

that movie is extremely underrated plus Michelle was mm mmmm good in it

o_O

i think i only watched it twice, but i really am in the mood right now

ay it's mean Joe Green

>o_O

fuck off

How many of us are there?

it's great mate. from start to finish
na I'm good fam

look at that nose