youtube.com/watch?v=APTi7byo3Ig

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1attmFPd0VA
youtu.be/XqHYzYn3WZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man has never been on the moon.

shoo shoo jew

I'm open to the idea of man having been to the moon somehow but the nasa record of events is fabricated imo.

There are just too many errors and things that can only be explained away by "catalog mistakes" or incompetence.

Nasa don't even have the tapes for the apollo program anymore they've been 'lost'

Moon landing was a hoax, CIA killed Kennedy, bush did 9/11.

Not so fast, America.

aaaand I'm out

fuck off

>implying

We are still there

Bitch

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

THIS IS NOW AN ANGLO PRIDE THREAD, NON-ANGLOS GET OUT.

P.s. Moon people aren't anglos

>his country's flag is literally the logo for a brand of toothpaste
>his country will be completely underwater by the end of the century

kill yourself

You might just wanna stay there since the caliphate is on your land.

Hello Jarrah White

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1attmFPd0VA

I unterstand if a Pole would bash me, but cucksa? Bitch please you are worse than us.

blow it out your ass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAvHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jarrah is kind of retarded and really needs to separate his space vids from his ranma½ pregnancy fetish videos but his points regarding apollo are solid.

Even that dickhead in the hat had to concede defeat and admit that faking the video was possible.

Never got into the whole moon hoax stuff, what's the evidence?

I smell 60%

checking in

I smell 30% in a few decades.

no worry bro, you can label asians as whites like you do with arabs and then everything is fine again

20% in 20 years

You are literally the country least qualified to bash other countries. You are a nation state that will have your own people as minority by 2050. Your people won't even exist by the end of the century. Your government is actively seeking to eradicate its own people and replace them with shitskins. Islam is already more popular in your country than Christianity. Fuck off Germany, you country deserves to die.

youtu.be/XqHYzYn3WZw

JOHN CENA!!!

Lack of third party confirmation that humans walked on the moon.
You'd think Russia or other countries would be interested in sending a probe or getting pictures of where the moon landing happened.
My guess is that they landed on the moon, but without people inside the ship.
Then the moon walks were faked, but the hardware on the moon were used to prop up the lie.

So how's life Jarrah?