EGYPT AIR CRASH = HOAX

Just like Malaysian flight 370 this is a faked crash. The flight record showed that it LANDED which was later scrubbed:
archive.is/ASp46

1. This data came from the plane itself
2. all the 33's - coincidences?
3. Initial news reports were completely wrong
4. Egypt-Air recent history (Hijacking tail # plane off by one letter)
5. Malaysian 370 + Ukraine pattern of missing plane (exactly 840 days earlier).

Russia banned flights to Egypt and banned Egypt Air from flying to Moscow ….
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317361/Russia-bans-EgyptAir-flights-Nov-14-airport-official-says.html
= motivation to set up future false flag against Russia when real plane will be smashed containing corpses where all can see it … just wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/02/jeff-wise-mh370-theory.html
timesofisrael.com/pm-liberman-said-agree-to-revive-bill-on-death-penalty-for-terrorists/
youtube.com/watch?v=FPpH-_k3PQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all the 33's - coincidences?

Close tab. Never show your foil level that early.

you're a moron

Disappeared at 33.3 degrees North, flight duration 3 hours and 33 minutes, number on board 33 x 2 = 66.

>""“Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?”""

kek

The shills are here goys. Get your nose detectors out this is going to be a bumpy ride.

>i-it totally crashed goyim

are you one of those DJO faggits

33 is barely scratching the surface of tinfoil.

>believing Jewish media
>thinking false flags are fringe

I get sad when I come here because of people like you

A FUCKING LEAF

Sometimes i wonder if the victims are held hostage elsewhere from their own will and can't contact.

>motivation to set up future false flag against Russia
Just shut the fuck up Pussia. Noone like you so go back to your cave and die.

>a fucking leaf

It's just Ivan under proxy, not the first and certainly not the last time. Just ignore their poorly made propaganda.

Let's not forget the brit in the plane named Richard Osman. While working for the cia bin Laden was Tim Osman.

Don't let this die

leaf

Stop goysplaining

But flightradar24 said it disappeard somewhere over the sea??

>HURR OP YOUR DUMB

I'm actually interested in this. Why would flightradar show that it landed if it didn't land?

Jesus Christ this shit is cringeworthy.

Some of you genuinely think not a single fucking shooting, plane crash or bombing ever took place.

so can you prove the plane crashed?

Sure. Just give me back my cave.

It's easy to find - misery, corruption, degeneracy and Putin. It's called Moscow. Go there n die.

Theres more evidence pointing to a dissapeared plane, then the non-existant evidence showing that it landed. Good job Netherlands, your country is cucked up and youve outed yourself as an imbecile. fucking kek

>there's more evidence that it landed, then the non existent evidence of it disappearing.
Ftfy

Sup Forums is alright sometimes

Its the other times, threads like these, where uneducated and conspiratory fucktards congregate that it shits down the 'quality' of the board.

Wow, nice, you guys have 1 little website with 1 data entry that mentions it landed, that absolutely counteracts the claims of the US, EU, and Egypt that the plane is downed. A multi-national conspiracy with potentially thousands of mouths has kept quiet and successfully completed a false flag plane downing? Are you really that stupid?

Stranger things have happened.

What you have to realize is that this is a big story right now. A plane fell put of the sky (or didn't) for unknown reasons. The "one little website" is interesting considering the circumstances surrounding it. If you don't like how Sup Forums is processing this current event then ignore the thread.

It`s called Pигa, Дayгaвпилc, ЛИeпaя, Eлгaвa, Юpмaлa, Beнтcпилc, Peзкeнe, Baлимиepa and Eкaбпилc, my latvian rifleman comrad.

I`m not forcing you for anything, as I`m not soviet retard like the noviops you are.

It was given to you illegitimately and if you want me to die in my cave, you have to give back.

So many French people were lost on that flight.

France, why do you still tolerate the eternal kebab?

>1 little website
>33 mason clues

yeah Sup Forums is processing it quite rationally.
You seem reasonable though, and I will ignore this thread.

>Russian speaking minorities involves Ukrainians, Belarussians, Georgians, Poles, Bulgarians and other minorities not only Russians.
>Sub human thinks, red means only russians
topedy kekedy
Also how it feels that your own people prefer Gayrope n Liberast dreamland (Western Europe) than your shit hole ? They would rather go to London and live next to transgender or Muslim than live in your corrupt cave called "Pussia" :^)

A fucking leaf.

bump for interest

>First 6 numbers of post ID
>7+4+6+6+2+8
>= 33

>Last 6 numbers
>6+6+2+8+3+8
>= 33

I am intrigued as to how 1 plane can land at 0243 and then again at the same airport at 0306.

>plane full of muslims crashed
why are people even doing this?

>landed
>didn't say 'safely' or 'with passengers alive'
>Technically it 'watered' but they probably don't have that as a category.

this. holy fuck

It landed alright, just not where they planned

>the flight recorder showed that the plane LANDED
This is the only truth in your post
That plane got landed hard

I wonder who's behind stealing the airplanes.

I also wonder about the latest crashes. Did something go wrong while disabling the transponders and they mistakenly turned off the whole system and caused it fall out of mid air?

>inbf it was a can of soda

Qualified a32x skipper here...

Stop talking shit

nice dubs

Putin obviously.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/02/jeff-wise-mh370-theory.html

Different dates

Furry muff, was only looking at flight no. and times. Cheers.

checked and keked

Didn't they already find wreckage?

Kora is shit

the biggest coincidence that i see is that the israeli defense minister resigned within 12 hours after the plane was lost

could be an israeli drone strike

SOURCE PLEASE

I want to believe but I need more.

Our defense minister was fired by our prime minister that is correct. The newly appointed defense minister is Avigdor Liberman, the Russian "Putin level" of balls guy who is will will introduce death penalty to mudshit terrorists as he always suggested wanted.

timesofisrael.com/pm-liberman-said-agree-to-revive-bill-on-death-penalty-for-terrorists/

the news.com

I'll bite on this one.

First, what is the source for this log?

Now, assuming that the screenshot is not Photoshopped, could it not be that the data source for the landing times is linked to the altitude of the planes?

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is one thing. This clearly is a bizarre scam story. But Egypt Air is completely different. The latter case seems rather clear. Indeed, media are reporting that body parts are being recovered, so any conspiracy to falsify a crash would have to be absurdly elaborate.

with every nation around it de-stabalised or under western control i don't see what is stopping israel from expanding it's border soon

Hope you subhumans get accidentaly nuked by Russia.

>Malaysian flight 370
can you explain

She uses Tabs.
She uses Chrome.
She has Twitter.
She has kikebook.

How is like living a shitty life?

Israeli ICTS 'Airport Security' firm, history of major 'terrorism' incidents (at least 7 so far)

1982 - ICTS founded by 'former' Israeli Shin Bet (internal state security) agents with Israeli airline security

1989 - ICTS exposed as Mossad by Spain's leading El Pais newspaper

1992 - ICTS runs security in Amsterdam where in October El Al plane takes off with apparently volatile cargo, perhaps chemical weapons, quickly crashes into immigrant apartment tower, hundeds killed

2001 - ICTS runs security at US airports for 'aeroplanes hijacked to hit NY twin towers' 11 September 2001 New York WTC demolition '9-11'

2001 - ICTS runs security at Paris airport boarding Christmas-time 'shoe bomber' Richard Reid a 'British Muslim'

2009 - ICTS still running airport security in Amsterdam where, Christmas-time again, ICTS shepherds Nigerian ‘Underwear Bomber’ Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab onto the aeroplane

2014 - ICTS still running airport security in Amsterdam where it boards Malaysia flight MH-17 brought down over Ukraine killing all aboard

2016 - ICTS running airport security in Brussels for 22 March Brussels bombings at Zaventem airport

2016 - ICTS still running airport security in Paris, now for Egypt Flight 804 brought down over Mediterranean 19 May killing all aboard again

The plane allegedly took off from Paris at 21.09 GMT, that's 23.09 Paris time. 23.09 is 11.09. The alleged only British passenger, who worked for a gold mine, is named Osman.In the UK, if the police believe a person's life is in danger, they issue an Osman warning.

Oy

Speaking of Katy Perry, this whole thing reminds me of how Katy Perry is really JonBenet Ramsey. He parents look like JonBenet's parents and katy's lips, jaw, teeth, ears, hair line, nose, cheek bones, eye color, eyebrows, neck, hairline, and tongue all look exactly like JonBenet's. Watch this 7 minute video youtube.com/watch?v=FPpH-_k3PQU

There could be one important asset on the plane, while others are simply removed from existence.

it's jews or nato, gullible fat goy.

kool down negrobait

synagogue

of

satan

it was ok

They expected some of us in the wreckage, brother.

All of a sudden thread is on page 10.

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!