If I were to send drugs through the post as a gift to a few hundred people, how would the police catch me?

If I were to send drugs through the post as a gift to a few hundred people, how would the police catch me?

I wear gloves, I wear mask, no fingerprints.

No one checks if it doesn't smell like weed seriously

you have to wear gloves and a mask at all times, even when your sleeping. Dont take them off until your customer acquires the merchandise.

Return address, duh

Was just gonna say this but do you have to include return address if you didn't want to?

@746628485
Just write on the box no drugs in here

It will be mushrooms, so doggos cannot sniff.

You don't have to do return address. Weight will be very low so no post office.

i you put all in the same post box someone might see you.

if you dont put all in in 1 day . police maybe waits for you doing it again.

public cameras

but seriously dude i wouldnt take some radom pill from a stranger

i would throw away becouse could also be poision...

better take it yourself

just put it in something like an invitation
people stick all kinds of crap in wedding invites and nobody bothers to check fancy looking envelopes for anything

>If I were to send drugs through the post as a gift to a few hundred people, how would the police catch me?

Hnnnnng. The stupid, it burns.

>Just write on the box no drugs in here

This. You know, people tend to overthink things when a simple, direct solution is the way to go.

the police could via the post office track where the letters came from, which postbox you dropped them from, and cross-reference to places where it is possible to buy letters and stamps

It's not intended to be taken, more like a form of expression/protest.

Isolated postboxes, have a thousand to choose from.

Just brain storming.

This is very helpful, thank you. Plain white envelopes, but the stamps, I'm going to need a lot. Perhaps buying loads over a period of a year would be advisable. Hmm.

no return address makes the package suspicious. just make sure everything is packed really well so as to not get damaged in shipping and make sure the shipping labels are secure in the package. the least attention the box attracts the better and if things don't break and labels don't fall off, there is no reason to investigate box.

former overgoods clerk at a shipping company

best way to buy such things is online and ship to anonymous box somewhere.. and buy with bitcoins or other cryptocurrency.. otherwise if you wanna do it a bit easier, travel somewhere and buy the items there, in different stores in a small community without security cameras, also use cash

If they can't smell it they won't find it my pop sends me QPs bi monthly and they always show up

Nice, thank you! Oh I imagine I'll have to not use my own handwriting too. Ah shit...

Too complex. Mushies are falling like manna from heaven right now.

It's free! I only have to worry about envelopes and stamps.

disguise the package as something other than drugs, such as storing a sheet of acid in a stack of comic books or something
Get creative with it

QP's?

Not that user but quarter pounds of weed I'm assuming

VERY creative!

what a caring father
jelly