Beware of GoodLife Trucking owned by Rob weasel Weave

beware of GoodLife Trucking owned by Rob weasel Weave
this cOcksucker will not pay you
a run for Roadrunner he's known to rip off his drivers
good morning Rob Weaver with good life Trucking is a rip-off
ROB COCKSUCKONG WEAVER TOOK 1200 OF MY WAGES I WILL MAKE IT MY LIFE MISSION TO TELL ALL DRIVERS GOOD LIFE TRUCKING IS A SCAM THE ONLY GOOD LIFE. IS FOR ROB WEAVER WILE HE SCAM YOU THAT PIECE OF SHIT SEES THESE POST INKNOW CUZ THEY GET DELETED. WELL HAPPY DELETING !!! I WONT STOP OR GIVE UP FAGGOTS

ROB WEAVER SMOKES BLACK POLL AND WORKS AT GOOD LIFE TRUCKING

You keep posting this. I know Rob, he's a good guy so lay off or I'll kick your ass.

ROBBWEAVER IS A MOTHERFCKING LIAR HE ACTS LIKE HES GOD FEARING BUT HE IN BED WITH SATAN

Rob Weaver can light a cigarette with a flash of the sly grin

Rob Weasel Weaver stole all of the bread out of my fridge and left the end pieces

Fucking hell man, you need to give us more information on the company. Google turns up nothing.

>shit talking a trucking company on Sup Forums
>shit talking a random nobody on Sup Forums

Here faggot... Let me help you.

Take this cancer there. Maybe they'll care.

Rob 'rolling and trolling' Weaver

ROB WEAVER OWNS GOOD LIFE TRUCKING IN RIVERVIEW FLORIDA HES A COCKSUCKER

Rob Weaver turned my husband gay

Rob Weaver caused a wildabeast stampede to kill my dad

I don't know
he seems like a cool guy
im going to have to ask you to leave

Rob Weaver has the cure for cancer and won't release it until he has 5 trillion

ROB WEAVER RAPED MY CHILD

Rob Weaver stole my motorcycle joy road all the way to New York when the police found it the trunk had 5000 slim jims inside

Rob Weaver carved the Statue of Liberty and sold it to America for 10 bucks to get a beer

Rob Weaver saved my entire family when my house was burning down
God Bless Him

> thread deleted so rob weaver must have saw it

you know they delete posts here righ dumb fuck

Rob Weaver sounds like a real badass, maybe you pissed him off and thats why he took it.

This is crap. Rob Weaver is a decent guy to work for. OP is only here because OP is a lazy Mexicant that Rob fired for sleeping in the garage.

Rob Weaver taught my son how to shoot
He taught my daughter karate
He taught my wife to fuck

I heard Rob Weaver caught him jerking off to his kids pics in the port a potty

Rob Weaver dropped two twenties in my mailbox every Christmas before he moved

THATS A GOD DAMNED LIE ROB WEAVER SPENDS HIS EMPLOYEE HARD WORKING PAY ON CRACK STRIPPERS AND SCRATCH OFF LOTTERY

Must be true if it hit a nerve that bad kek

Rob Weaver is the hero we need but not the hero we deserve

One day while I was swimming at the beach I got caught in a rip current and Rob Weaver saved me

I believe that when Rob Weaver returns to rule the kingdom the devil will be cast along with all the sinners into a lake of fire

Rob "Rod Beaver" Weaver saved my life when I choked on a pretzel at a frat party.

Pic Related, he also stopped a house fire.

Fuck off! This isn't fucking Yelp, you massive fucktard.

Rob Weasley was my best friend for years

Rob Weaver took this picture

RON WEAVIL GAVE ME A CIGARETTE WHILE I WAS DRUNK

Rod Wheals lent me $4 for nuggies

Rob Weaver robbed the liquor store to my house so he could host a party at his dead bosses house. Side note no one knew his boss was dead he played it off like his boss was just drunk

Rob Weaver stole a mermaids voice in return for him turning her human

RIB WEAVER GAVE FREDDI MERCURY AIDS

Rob Weaver put Vladimir Putin in power back in return for a favour done for him while they were KGB agents

They should make a movie about this!

Self driving vehicles are going to replace loser truck drivers like you in the next decade anyway

Go fuck yourself OP, you faggot

Rob Weaver shot the music video for Elton johns hit single 'Im still standing'

ROB SUCK A DICK WEAVER IS A COCKSUCKER HE TRICKS HARD WORKING DRIVERS OUT OF THEIR MOMEY AND SPENDS IT ON CRACK

Rob Weaver is the reason no one could get gas during the
Hurricane he stockpiled like 5000 gallons

Rob Weaver saved my kid at mcdonalds last night I didn't know the heimlich but he jumped into action within seconds

Rob Weaver brought me a cup of a coffee to work everyday for years he seemed pretty nice

Rob Weaver poisoned my grandma for insurance reason but hey at least my grandpa was single

Rob Weaver took all the ketchup packs at my local diner and ran before I could ask if I could just have 1

Rob 'steal your wife' Weaver

Rob 'fucked my dog' Weaver

Everytime my church did a bake sale rob baked the majority of the food

Rob Weaver was with the guys that dug under the banks in the 80s and stole like 5 mil

fake news

I saw Rob Weaver literally walk on water

FVCK YOU ROB WEAVER WITH GOOD LIFE TRUCKING HAS TWO TRAILERS AND HE SCAMS GOD FEARING MEN ALL THE TIME HE WORK IN RIVERVIEW FLORIDA
LOOK HIM UP ON FACEBOOK HES RACIST

I hear Detroit was never the same when Rob Weaver moved to town he also may have poisoned the water in Flint

Rob Weaver used to come over to my house all the time but strangely enough everytime he left my wife would leave five minutes later

Do you like Rob Weaver?

What’s the dot number?

Rob Weaver was nice enough to inseminate my girl when I couldn't get her pregnant

After the devastating hurricane Rob Weaver donated $10 million in food for the starving children

Rob Weaver saved a peacock from getting hit by a car last week

I think Rob Weaver was the son of a bitch that slashed my tires at work