PC or XBOX one X ?

PC or XBOX one X ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/3rYdj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I currently have an xbox one s and I was gonna buy a xbox one x but at the same time ive been wanting a gaming pc, ive played wow and lol and other mmos back then I really love mmos and pc gaming but all my friends are on xbox one and I have a fun time playing with them, i care about playing with friends because without gaming is sometimes boring but at the same time
Before when i was playing wow and lol. I was always alone and never had friends plus i can always make new ones duding the games I play. Please help me B what do u think I should get? Idk how to build a pc so thats another that sets me back

More concerned about the girl?? Who that

Who is girl OP? Also what kind of pc?

Pc is ryzen 5
8gb
Rx 580 its
Prebuilt since idk how to build one but its $750

m.imgur.com/a/3rYdj

@746628893
Most people on here are gonna yell pc till their face turns blue

ps4 pro you dumb fuck

Ik i thought they were but im just hoping some people with an actual brain can help me out

Oh hell no ps4 pro is a waste at least xbox one x jumped and is actually good

@746630019
If you were going to get pc id buy better parts than what's listed and get some guy at a computer shop to build it

If you even have to ask, Xbox you filthy casual

Xbox one x

PC > everything else

I have a PS4, Xbox one and a AMD FX 8350, gtx970, 16gb gaming PC. I can honestly say I don't touch the PS4 for anything other then netflix. PS4 doesn't have the power or games that appeal to me. My wife wanted the PS4 for FF15 and we ended up getting it for the xbone. My PC is used primarily for emulators and PC only games. I love my xbone, have so many games and I get 4 to 5 games (good games) a month for free thanks to Xbox live. Xbox for the win in my opinion but that's just me.

I would say xbox since everyone has xbox, hell I have all three but xbox is the most friend competition. But if you love games and just doing weird shit like mods, pc. Ps4 is just like xbox but less friends

^^^ Me, same person. I was primarily a hard core PC gamer for years. Have a shit ton of steam games. Im 35 now and don't have time to tinker with game settings, installations and hardware settings. If a game doesn't work due to it being older and or has for instance a hardware conflict I don't wanna spend the man power getting it to work. I work in IT and have to fix peoples computer fuck ups all day. I just wanna come home and play a game. Xbox makes my life simple in that regard. Don't get me wrong when quake champions comes out ill be spending time with my PC again but I like the convenance of my xbone. I personally hate the PS4 gui and the fact that you have to disable the sound in the gui is stupid. Its insulting to the senses to have a gui with some stupid white noise music in the first place. Plus the controller is not comfortable to me and the games always feel cheep and stagnant. Again that's just my opinion and you asked.

If you can afford it, the obvious choice is PC.

Im glad people with brains actually commented on this thread and I personally will be sticking with xbox, pc is just too expensive and I don’t have friends to play with on pc anyway. Honestly i dont care that much about mods and im not paying an extra $500 for graphics. Gameplay for me is where it’s at. Thanks for the peeps actually keeping it real

What's with all these consolefags

See this also makes me stay away from Pc like wtf is up with ya’ll pc master race bull shit. People play the same games and if anything more people play on consoles, the only games people play more on pc are pc only games
Obviously like wow and lol games like cod and for honor, more people play on consoles

People with Pc’s feel insecure thats why they brag about pc master race cause they know consoles are better and more people have them lol

Pc you dingus. You get all xbox content and everything else.

what for?

>Pc you dingus. You get all xbox content and everything else.
No you dont. Certain games are play anywhere meaning they can be played on both xbox and PC. These titles must be bought on the xbox first digitally. Certain xbox titles such as the Forza series have and will come to the PC. Halo master chief collection for instance hasn't and I doubt will. I own thimbleweed park, astroneer and phantom dust and can play them on my PC due to them being play anywhere. I have over 200 xbox games (ranging from indy to major triple A titles, allot where also free due to having live throughout the years) and only 3 can be played on my PC. Not saying I couldn't play more...maybe like 8 total including the 3 if I re-bought them but not worth it. Maybe more if I went through steam and compared...Im the same guy who said Im 35 and switched from PC to xbox primarily. It all depends on preference but I can assure you when switching PC hardware (like if your PC should fry or something) not all of your games are gona work on said new hardware right outa the box or even at all. For instance shadows of the empire PC version runs on my my with new hardware but I had to tweek the shit out my pc, use third party installers and install graphic wrappers just to get it to play and its still not perfect. For me consoles are easy and thanks to Microsoft's bw compatibility xbone can play 360 games and original xbox games very soon. Again your preference just trying to add to the convo. Finally a good thread on /b lol.

I totally forgot but you also must have windows 10 and use the windows 10 store to get games like forza and use xbox play anywhere. Im 99% sure there is no physical PC release fkr games like Forza but I might be wrong.

if only there was a tool that let us search the internet to find the answer

At least we know which Xbox user is starting the CD threads for other console fags