Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

You sound like the gayest one in this scenario op

Ok

nice copypasta

oh look this thread again.gif

It's true i was there i was the bus

Thats cool user

op is a faggot

>things that literally never happened

Shit tier pasta

so if we post cp we get blocked. but this piece of shit is posting this gay shit daily and he's still here. what kind of fuckery is this?

sure. today. and last week. and last month.

even if it was true, you go online to brag about it. weak character.

I love this pasta. It always reminds me of my glorious gay-bashing past.

But what if she was mulism you islamophobe

banned*

good point
gay is sicker than pedo

Old and stale as fuck copypasta.

r/thathappened

OP is a tumblr SJW fag confirmed

closet fag detected

Sounds like a libtard bullshit story.

I bet my life savings that the woman was white. They're all hateful cunts.

#BLM

I wish i had a cute boyfriend.

Honestly, maybe I am a closeted fag, and maybe that makes me spit loogies on lesbian and sucker punch queers, and maybe it makes me fuck women to prove to myself I am straight. In the end, I will fuck a lot of women and smash a lot of degenerates. If I am judged on my behavior, I will be judged a hero.

STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA STALE COPY PASTA

>>be me, almost got in fight on bus today

Not again today. Come on. Knock it off, op. Fuck his thread.

this guy gets it

bashing people who did nothing to you is being a hero?
so people in wheelchairs should be killed?
I hope you have a car crash and have to use a wheelchair for 2 weeks. in the second week you accidently travel into the past.
you meet yourself, but your younger you does not recognize you because your face is disfigured (airbag went off too harsh)
you then proceed to kill yourself.
>so thankful
>god bless america

Goyim learn his lessons very well.

It's true, I'm the driver. I hate my job..

>bashing people who did nothing to you is being a hero?
How are faggots and dykes not ruining society?
A loogie rises in my throat just thinking about it.
As for people in wheelchairs, I got nothing against them.

>OP is a total faggot

i dont have a problem with it

islam does

stop

I was on this bus.
First, the two "men" holding hands were a father and his 6 year old son.
A woman in another seat wasn't shielding her child; she was trying to get an eyelash out of his eye.
The father offered her his handkerchief and then this drunken queer in a fucking tutu screams, "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!" and starts stroking his crotch.
The mother only then says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
The faggot takes out his dick, waves it at the child, and sobs, "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
He then mumbled something about the father and son being lovers, and the dad punched him in the nose. You could hear it break.
The bus cheered.

how are they ruining the society?
gays and lesbians have always been there. will always be there. it's not a choice.

so you think they are sick? why do you hate sick people? you want to hit people who have diabetis or cancer too?

they are sick in the head for you? no, it's not a choice. as you nobody chose to be heterosexual.
also, would you hit your grandma when she gets sick in the head?

now that's settled, suck my dick

>posting this on Sup Forums
you are either a newfag or retarded
maybe both
anyway
go die in a fire fag

>the bus cheered
fuck off faggot

Homosexuals have higher rates of mental illness; you may argue that society causes them to, but have you actually met any and got to know them?
Emotional trauma resonates, and effects the surrounding environment.

fucking kek

go home tumblrfag

I know about 50 homosexuals. I am one of them.
I am 100% healthy. of these 50 some of them are sometimes depressed or crazy.
so are some of my straight friends.

homosexuals do not have a higher chane of mental illness. you probably mean depressions. that is definitly society causing it. be it their lifestyle choices or repression.

same with midgets, red haired, left handed etc.

First reply is truest reply

Doxxed you a regd paedo .. stop Posting here ok .. !!!