I am a simple man

I am a simple man.

I don't care about my net worth, increasing my purchasing power. I don't care about chasing promiscuity and beautiful women. I don't care about visiting other countries, learning about other cultures, speaking other languages. I don't care about the deep philosophical questions, the meaning of life, the reason why we're here. I don't care about video games, about sports, about music.

I do care about one thing though, and that is spreading Islam, in Europe specifically. To this end I'll procreate as much as I can, and I won't stop until I have 12 children, each of which I will urge to do the same. Europe must be changed.

The Arabs tried and failed. The Tatars tried and failed. The Ottomans tried and failed. How beautiful is it then that all of us, Turks, Arabs, Pakistanis, Africans, etc. are finally working towards the same goal in unison - uterine jihad. The Conquest of Europe. All of this without war and bloodshed, but solely through the miracle of birth.

May Allah grant us glory.

Do you have gf yet?

He is a dirty shitskin so i bait he is reduced to fuck whores -

Arranged marriage completely nullifies the need for a gf.

So do you have arranged marriage bride yet? What are you going to do if she wont obey you? Beat her? What if she calls the cops?

Also 12 kids is a lot. That is like 11 years of breeding nonstop. And we all can see that new generations from immigrants are starting to embrace our degenerate ways, not the kill all infidels.

10 minutes ago:
>"We need to stop letting Muslims into Europe. They and their children are incapable of assimilating!"

Now:
>And we all can see that new generations from immigrants are starting to embrace our degenerate ways, not the kill all infidels.

>So do you have arranged marriage bride yet?
Yes, there is a woman waiting for me back in my native country. I could marry a Muslim girl born here but I want to increase the amount of Muslims in Europe, and every single Muslim counts. So that's why I'll import one. It's a number's game after all.
>What are you going to do if she wont obey you? Beat her? What if she calls the cops?
I only ask of her to give me children. If she doesn't, I'll divorce and she'll bring shame on her family. Other than that, I will treat her well.
>Also 12 kids is a lot. That is like 11 years of breeding nonstop.
The woman I'll import will barely be in her twenties. Very young, but still legal. She'll have a good 20 years of breeding left.
>And we all can see that new generations from immigrants are starting to embrace our degenerate ways, not the kill all infidels.
You think this because you live in the Czech Republic. The Muslims in France, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Italy and many other countries are actually becoming more pious. Everywhere in Europe we see the phenomenon of second-generation immigrants becoming increasingly religious.

The opinion of native Europeans is completely irrelevant. They are blathering sheep, and we are hungry wolves.

> And we all can see that new generations from immigrants are starting to embrace our degenerate ways, not the kill all infidels.
This. For each jihadi Anjem Choudary in a mosque, there are 700 Euroshitskins who drink and gamble and eat pork and don't give a shit about religion.
Also, right-wing stupidity can't stop surprising me. If anything, reactionaries should be glad that political Islam is a thing.
> gays are scared for their lives
> there's only men and women, nothing in between
> the man commands and the woman obeys
> the sense of a tight religious community is back, as opposed to nihilistic individualism
> masculine values like power, honour and dominance are regarded highly

>hungry wolves
You spelled "welfare bums" wrong.

Well canada, nothing is 100% good or bad. Letting uneducated lazy sandniggers without any control or IDs into europe is bad idea. Also our infrastructure is build for for X people. When you cram whole africa in it, it WILL collapse. But claiming that their kids will turn into 100% suicide bombers is also retarded.

Well good luck on your quest i guess. Whatever makes you happy. Funny thing is that society will probably change, but the change is so slow that nobody will notice.

Also consider why your original country is shit and think if bringing shit ideas to new country wont turn it into siria 2.0.

>The Tatars tried and failed
i beg your pardon

We are hungry wolves, and we are already changing the course of European history.

Brexit happened because of Muslims. We scared them so much they voted to leave the EU, even though the EU has almost nothing to do with Pakistani and Bangladeshi immigration to the UK.

We are making the nationalist parties grow more powerful in all of Europe. Le Pen won twice as many votes as her father, and among the young Le Pen won almost 50% of the votes. Same thing is happening in every Western European countries.

We are making the native people more nationalistic and soon they will be at each other's throats again. We will divide and conquer Europe.

But why?

Allah wills it.

this is exactly why i joined interpol -----to hunt down cucks like .......i swear you fags will pay for the poison you have spread for 500 years ......you will pay

How do you know what? And he is allmighty why didn't he turn everyone in muslims right from the start? Is he just want to look at our suffering? Is he cruel?

Nothing I said is even remotely illegal. I want Europe to be conquered demographically, without any bloodshed.

Same thing that is happening in India by the way. Islam is the only religion in India that is growing in relative numbers. Get used to the idea of a Neo-Mughal empire.

go stalk a smelly darkie on Facebook, you emaciated cringelord

So, imagine that earth is full muslim planet now. What do now?

Keep it up. The more infidels you kill, the more they will realize that you are actually peaceful!

Yes, He is cruel, but we must persevere because the glory He will give us will be beautiful. The star and crescent will wax powerful over the European night sky.

can't have violent conquest if there are no more infidels

Why anyone should like your god if he hate humans?

Interstellar jihad.

You cant use logic in religion context.

The true God loves His creation, but His creation deny Him and worships false gods.

But muslims suck at engineering.

>there are ppl who actually fell for this bait

Of course I can. That's how logic was created - in theological discussions.

Start learning game from rooshv n krauser or king of warsaw that moroccan guy

against who?

So there is no true god?

Just a reminder that this is "Arabier", a former tripfag who used to post 24/9 in the /nederdraad/ and who posted this in Dutch yesterday in our general. Proof:

Some things to know:

>he drinks a lot
>he fucks a lot
>his rich gives him money to travel the world and he shitposts from different flags instead of enjoying his travels
>he posts shitty bait 24/7

I doubt anyone can read that.

What do you mean?

He doesn't hate us, he is merely testing us in ways that seem cruel. He gaves us life and we should be eternally grateful.
It doesn't matter. It was a joke. I merely want Europe to be conquered.
It was a joke. I merely want Europe to be conquered.
Utter fabrications.

If there is any god and bad stuff happening - that means that god is cruel.

boooring
interstellar jihad sounds cool

>He gaves us life and we should be eternally grateful
My parents gave me life. And it's not that important to be eternally grateful.
>It doesn't matter.
But it does.

Your parents are God's creation too, albeit not His best ones. Everyone has an off day once in a while, aye?

uugh last time i looked 90% of india is currently under hindu majority rule ......so no plus we'er cracking down on those rural peasants .....im an atheist all religions are shit to me.

if you cant kill em ruin them
give me your phone number then ----- im damn serious ---------btw wtf is canada doing here

Nope, they was created by their parents aswell.

No, God knows each person's pain. He knows how people suffer.

God wants his people to go to Him when they suffer, so he can take care of them and show them love.

He turns every bad thing, into a good thing in the end, so people can grow in spirit and be ready for His kingdom.

Islam promotes consanguineous marriage, ultimately resulting in inbreeding depression and diminished IQ. This is why Muslims never accomplish anything of value in the modern world, and will shortly be genocided by the Jews and Chinese even if they succeed in conquering whitey.

>so he can take care of them
So he cause their pain and after that takes care of them? That's some really twisted sadism.
>He turns every bad thing, into a good thing in the end
No, he don't.
>people can grow in spirit and be ready for His kingdom
Why didn't he create people being ready? It's like he just to like observing their suffering.

yes, but imagine the humiliation of being conquered by "retards"

Imagine having a fucking leaf on your flag.

But there is no Allah

God never causes pain, only permits. He gives, and takes away.

It's like when a baby watched an adult signs bills. The baby doesn't understand what he is doing it, but in the end it will keep the house running.

God wants us to have faith in Him, even in the worst of storms. To believe in him, that He knows what He's doing, and that it's for a good reason.

He also uses our faults and sufferings to teach others.

Why aren't people automatically ready for heaven?

Because of Adam. In fact, Adam's offspring were so evil, they begun killing people and sacrificing to false gods. (Adam was originally good, but defied God's ONE law)

God caused a flood to happen, but saw Noah. Noah, followed God, made burnt offerings and humbled himself to Him.

So we are all offspring of Noah, but still have been corrupted. That's why we rely on Jesus to save us from that corruption.

God will also come back one day, like in ancient times, to collect His people again.

He hates when people suffer, so that's why He reaches out to people in different ways.

I think the point he was making is that Islam gradually turns retarded. The first conquerors weren't as retarded as their descendants 1400 years later. Note the decreased rate of conquering.

Sorry for bad English. :(

>God never causes pain
He does that all the time. Diseases, catastrophes, all that shit.
>God wants us to have faith in Him
So why didn't he create us with that faith?
>To believe in him, that He knows what He's doing
Why he even need to do anything? If he create that world it should be just like he wanted it.
>Adam's offspring were so evil
That's the way god create them. So he create them evil and now blame us for that? Hypocrisy it is.
>He hates when people suffer
In that case he could create world without suffering. But no, he's a sadist.

> I like money, I don't like philosophy. I'm literally an ancient Kike

In his Republic, Greek philosopher Plato contends that the love of money is a tendency of the soul found amongst Phoenicians and Egyptians, which distinguishes them from the Greeks who tend towards the love of knowledge.
(Plato, Republic, IV)

Sounds like sour grapes.

At first, Earth was perfect. There was nothing wrong, no diseases, death, pain, it was good.

However God wanted something different. He wanted Man, which in the likeness off Him, had free will. The man could choose to worship and follow the law.

Because of this, God gave him one law. That law, was to not eat from the tree.

Because of free will, the man had to now choose to either follow God, or eat from the tree.

The fallen angel, Satan, convinced the man to abuse his right to free will, and eat from the tree.

God didn't want dumb robots, He wanted humans. And we, as humans, disobeyed Him.

But that's not the end of the story. We can also believe in Jesus' sacrifice for us, and become "reborn" from God and not of Adam.

Then, we can be happy in Him. And do His work to save other humans from their own destruction.

>So why didn't he create us with that faith?

Because of free will. We can choose faith or not.

Noah's enemies didn't choose faith.

It's either we have free will or god is almighty. Same with satan. It's god doesn't want to cause evil or he just doesn't have control.

He is in control.

Why do the bad things that happen, happen? Nobody knows, and it can be frustrating at times.

But we need faith that His master plan will be worth it.

Tatars don't like you though, they're our homeboys.

>He is in control
So we don't have free will. That means he made us do opposite to what he said only to punish us.

He is in control of everything around us, but allows us to have control of ourselves.

People shaped by their environment. So we doesn't have free will.

Yes, that's the suffering part of being human.

But no matter where or how anyone is raised, God will always reach out to them in His own time.

Yes, being puppet of sadistic thing who create you only to torture is kinda sucks.