Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight...

Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight? Did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started? If you train some kind of martial art or just play a sport and lift your input would be appreciated.

Also ITT: general fighting stories / discussion
Don't care if it's repost, fight threads are always fun.

Yes, after I won a fight in high school a couple of other kids started to run in so I got in one more shot and ran away because you can't realistically fucking win an outnumbered fight in real life.

I eventually had to fight another person in their group, which I also won, then a while later I got the shit kicked out of me by someone who wasn't a pussy.

If I was smart I wouldn't have fought that first kid to begin with. Nothing good comes of it.

what was your beef with that group about?

I fought a 3 against 1 once. Essentially what you have to do is either punch one and outrun them, but sometimes that's not possible. The way I won is I focused all of my aggression on the one who appeared to be the leader and ignored the other 2, once he went down they could have taken me down easily but they ran away. Focussing a disproportionate amount of animosity and hate on the leader scares the followers away. It also helps I was 6foot 280 pounds compares to relative twigs.

it's a risky strategy if you wrongly identify the leader

Silly bullshit. It's high school.

I'm old and used to be into aggro inline skating and they were skateboarders. That's it. We were grinding the same rails and they decided to try to fuck with me for no reason to prove superiority or something so they sent their weakest guy to challenge me to a fight and me being an immature retard accepted, took my skates off, and pummeled him behind a dumpster.

The upside of this is that one of their female skater friends became aware of me due to this. She hated me because obvi they framed me as the aggressor who beat up this kid, but we later ended up dating for like 4 years. Then again we broke up because she cheated on me, but life is a roller coaster of serendipity isn't it? No regrets I guess.

You need to work out and know what you can and can't do physically OP. Then you know when to run or stay and lay into the cunts. If you don't know that about yourself then you've no business fighting

Never been outnumbered in my fights because I never fought black dudes. My HS basketball team would jump people. Literally the entire team of around 20 people would jump other people if they had beef. They'd never do it to kids in our school so they wouldn't get caught but I witnessed them jump some kid by a gas station in the middle of the day.

You win all fights you don't get into, especially against nigs

Yes. Many times I'm the only liberal in a thread full of alt-righties.

>be me in highschool
>live in detroit
>medium build black kid that likes anime and straightens his hair
>obviously nobody likes me
>get beat up in school often
>start boxing, taught by a semi-professional because my momma was hood rich and could afford it
>start defending myself in school
>slowly the bullying stops
>chilling outside the corner store waiting for a friend
>some guy that i got into a fight with walks out
>with his older brother, big dude with gang affiliation
>dude from my school straight up charges me
>hit the ground on my back, trying to push him off
>his bro curb stomps my face
>blackout
>wake up to my friend shaking me, must have been out for 5 minutes or so
>they took my phone, wallet, keys, shoes, and my hat & jersey
>use his phone to call my mom and she took my to the hospital
>broken nose, finger, bruises and blood everywhere cause they kept beating my unconscious body
Dont matter if youre a beast, if theres more than one, just run.
>coach told me that the day after.

Yes, but not an "real" fight. I mean... Don't know how you count sparring. I sparred 1v1, 1v2, 1v3, fully surrounded, held and attacked, tied down, dragged in car, but never had to fight more then 1v1 out of training.

>dragged in car
explain how this works?

Very true. We fought because I was on the football team and roughed up one of their friends in practice a bit and they wanted to make me pay I guess. 3 black dudes against a white dude, obviously racial, however they weren't football players, and not very big. I'm much more surprised they didn't pull a weapon on me, could've been stabbed easily.

I was picking my girlfriend up from work at a local bar on a Saturday. Around 2 am I got there and some people outside were arguing. It turned into a brawl between about 10 people.
I got out to check on someone who was knocked out and then got targeted by some redneck.
He threw a wide hook that I ducked and then got me down on the ground.
I took no damage from punches or kicks because I "answered the phone". Boxing fags will recognize that term. Basically if you're on the ground keep your head to their chest and your forearms up to your ears. And learn to kick. No one expects you to kick them in a drunk free for all.

shut the fuck up you retard

It's a bad idea. Maybe you can take apart the meanest of them and intimidate the rest, but if more than one of them truly wants to watch you bleed, they're going to stand their ground. Maybe from there, you're a bad enough dude to take on the rest, but if you aren't you're gonna be hamburger. If you are reasoning with them was never really necessary. All told being outnumbered by even smaller or less skilled opponents is likely to end badly for you.

your gf must've been pretty impressed, bet you had awesome sex that night

You get zipplocks around your hands, behind your backs, 2 guys grab you under your arms and try to just put you in back seat and you must resist them.

Tip: Try and hit the knee from the top. Snaps like a branch.

Yeah I think we did. I didn't throw a punch or anything. But I didn't want some guy getting his teeth kicked in when he was already out.

(not a fighting multiple people story)

be me in college, drinking alone at favorite bar like a loser
friday or saturday, usually a slow night be that night a lot of fraternity and sorority members at bar
i'm sitting at the bar, drinking, usually have a few drinks before checking with friends and making plans for night
a sorority girls buys a lot of drinks for her and her friends, runs into a friend and to she's talking and asks me to bring a drink she bought to a 10/10 sorority girl
bring 10/10 the drink, say _____ asked me bring you your drink
guy she's talking to gets upset, he's drunk and an angry drunk
he gets belligerent, thinks i bought a drink for 10/10 he's trying to get with. bouncer tells him to leave
i finish my drink and decide to call it a night, get to bed early and get some school stuff done in the morning
probably 25 minutes have passed, when i leave the guy is waiting for me, still drunk and wants to fight
he's probably 6'3" and a lot stronger than me, based on what he's wearing he's on one of the college club sports team
but he's very drunk, and i have about five years martial arts training
use hap ki do (korean aikido) to knock him down/throw him a few times, drop hammer kicks on his head while he's down
he keeps getting up, but now very wobbly
i start stomping on his fingers after throwing him, worried i may have to do real damage to get him to give up
his friends come out and one offers me $50 to stop beating the guy up
i say sure, he says he doesn't have it on him
but the guys friends get him to give up without me having to break any fingers or his nose

sounds interesting, why all the extreme training method though? do you work as a security contractor or something?

Check systema. So underrated fighting style. More of army fighting then sport. You learn bio mechanics, pressure points, breathing techniques and how to act in different situations. Also, fighsting with and against bladed weapons and firearms.

do you get hit for real in those drills though or is it controlled?

Securities don't need that type of training, professional club securities are trained in subdual techniques and searches. Beating up a patron can lead to lawsuits and no proper security would ever risk their livelihood trying to beat someone down.

A good way to handle women fighting without injuring them is to place a damp towel that's been in a freezer. Shit hurts a good bit.

beat up ( read slapped around) a group of kids who trash talked, never got caught (literal skinny 12-14 year olds vs 6’2 100kg man)

For real. That's how you build stamina and it motivates you to try harder because you know you'll get your ass handed to you.

sounds awesome, what was the most difficult drill for you? also would you say body or face punches hurt more?

Were they middle school dipshits who try to harass people? There's one near my grandparents house, Shandon Hills or some shit, right next to a 711. Tons of nigs and hispanics, drug neighborhood. They harass anybody going into 711. Little dickheads deserve to be slapped around

If by hurt you mean pain and randering attacker not able to attack, hit his biceps or lower ribbs.

Worst ever I was hurt was when I tryed to get rid of guy on top of me and hit the back of my head on concrete.

I’m guessing they would be classed as middle school (am ausfag), little cunts, but I just threw and slapped them because a punch would have destroyed them

One more interesting thing that doesn't hurt person, but stops the fight fast:

Slap the enemy with both open hands on top of the chest downwards. It stings a lot and pulls the blood down, inducing fear-like feeling. Stops agresion fast and wo doing any damage to anyone. But do it fast and strong or you'll just ge them angry and confused.