The global age of consent should be 12 years old

The global age of consent should be 12 years old.

Yes, let's just have sex with a 12 year old, that won't cause any problems with an incomplete reproductive system that will cause permanent scarring.

You're right, it won't.

Her repro system looks pretty complete to me

eh 15-16
12 year olds are pretty fucking stupid and likely have no idea what they are consenting too

This. Give it a couple of years.

global age of consent 8

You see the shit they're fed through media and music and fashion these days? they know enough.

No it shouldn't, you fucking pedophile...

Fuck yourself Pedo...

Eww you're nasty. Pedophile

Pedophile

Nah... I'd see it being lowered to 16 or 17 but 12... Nah... Would cause way too many issues genetic wise.

You fucking pedo

Pedo...

"If there's grass on the green play through"
>
>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Im not saying it should be lowered, but what issues genetic wise? I just don't understand please explain.

It is in Asia.
Now how about the Middle East?

>pedospammers

fucking normies i swear

14 would be enough

Let's see what small tits you guys have

Gosh mister, I don't know. I don't mean to talk back or anything but it seems to me like it would, in fact, be harmful for the little ones.

13 i won't go any lower

>pedos
>normies

ye...

Hang on tight, LGBTqueers are hard at work at making it legal to fuck a kid.

Just today I read about an "art" expo in Brazil where a full grown naked man was frolicking with little girls.

muhammad: 12?!?! TOO OLD

>12 year olds are pretty fucking stupid and likely have no idea what they are consenting too
women are pretty fucking stupid and have no idea what they are consenting to (one o) or even that they are consenting

>smooth

ERHM. NOPE. NEED TO TAKE GMO FOOD AND HORMONES INTO EQUATION
CALCULATING. ERHMEEERREEEEEEEERMEEEEE
MODERN DAY: AGE 9

Do sit down and tell us of your experiences with the non-consenting, user.

this
what we need to do is educate everyone properly on the risks involved
so long as everyone is informed properly
an AoC is unnecessary

Kill this thread. Like degenerate shit can reach a limit of where its no longer edgey and you are literally grown man talking in secret about fu*ckin kids.

gross, I'm not interested in fucking grannies

Lmao kill yourself

yes. parents who are against it are just too lazy to properly raise their daughters so they know how to say no, so seek to shift the burden of responsibility to government.

The global consent age is 0.
It's up to countries to decide consent age.
International waters has no law
If you fucked a bunch of kids on a boat in the deep ocean nobody can do shit to you

You guys are saying it should be 15/16, but most places outside of your backwards USA it is 16, in most of Europe for instance. Like I've banged enough 16 year olds to know, you guys need to find a new country

No, I think it should be lowered to 16 at the lowest. If you can drive, you can thrash thighs.

>If you fucked a bunch of kids on a boat with no registration in the deep ocean nobody can do shit to you for fucking the kids
but you will get fucked over hard for piracy

why do you think that op?

The laws of the US apply to its citizens even when outside the country's boarders. You can and will be imprisoned for fucking kids in thailand.

If they're a teen
You can flick the bean

13.5 then

france just said 11 year olds can consent, so you are good to go

Sandnigger detected.

I'm honestly too tired to join in this one lol I came away from my computer screen and realised it is genuinely sad though. Like user, when u have a daughter your gonna think "i could fuck her" at some point. Sad fuck

It's either that or go against their Muslim population.

what??

Ummm... no, you fucking won't. Piracy involves attacking and robbing other ships.

>be me
>at bar
>it is really crowded and it takes like over 10 minutes to get table for myself.
>see this girl drinking with her friends
>they are making a lot of noise and being total whores
>i am clearly better than them intellectually, which is the only thing that matters.
>after i have a few drinks, the girls leave.
>the one I like had to go to the bathroom first.
>as she is leaving i put my fedora back on and follow her
>her friends are not around, so i make my move
>"Attention woman, I am an intelligent male; I am a suitable match for breeding."
>She clearly doesnt understand that this was the most logical pick up line.
>She starts to walk away kinda fast
>I follow her
>she starts to run
>I begin running after her to continue the mating dance of flirting.
>she is faster than me, but she breaks a heel on her shoes.
>she stumbles and hits her head.
>Since it is impossible to rape a woman, because their bodies have a natural defense against it, i pull her between two cars to hide her and then go to get my car.
>i load her up, pull over on a side road out of town, and start taking her clothes off.
>she wakes up and is scared for some reason.
>i show her my nodachi to show that i am a powerful male, capable of defending her.
>this seems to seduce her as she stops fighting me.
>i fuck her with my huge 5" penis and give her my precious euphoria juice.
>I take her wallet, find her address, and drive her home like a gentleman.
a few days later cops show up at my house claiming that i raped her, but obviously i didnt.

The term “piracy” is defined in UNCLOS (Article 101) as:
(a) any illegal acts of violence or detention, or any act of depredation, committed for private
ends by the crew or the passengers of a private ship or a private aircraft, and directed-

(i) on the high seas, against another ship or aircraft, or against persons or property on
board such ship or aircraft;
(ii) against a ship, aircraft, persons or property in a place outside the jurisdiction of any
State;
(b) any act of voluntary participation in the operation of a ship or of an aircraft with
knowledge of facts making it a pirate ship or aircraft;
(c) any act of inciting or of intentionally facilitating an act described in subparagraph (a) or (b).

>still technically not piracy, but highly unethical

some 28 year old guy who raped a 11 year old in a park got off on the rape charges because the court claimed she consented
he got prison for fucking an underaged tho

This is the one thing I still can't fuck with on Sup Forums. You no life fucks are talking about lowering age of consent so u can fuck kids. Are you too fat or retarded to find a girl your own age instead of fucking kids?

Who would even want a 33 year old woman? yuck

thats literally false though

what the fucc happened to Sup Forums? fucking shit ton of redditors and facebook normies

>UK
FTFY

the only US case where extraterritorial jurisdiction was applied was a civil suit by workers in Africa against Chevron
otherwise you must be subject to the UCMJ (which has your person as the territory of the US), in the territory or territorial waters of the US, or on a ship registered to a US port to be subject to US law
citizenship means fuck all for 99.9999% of all US laws

the UK however has passed a law outlawing sex tourism

>Be worthless pedo
>Advocate for 12 y.o. age of consent
>Win
>Now even 12 y.o. can say no to you.

There's a difference between thinking it and doing it though. I bet most fathers have caught a glance at their teen daughters and had a private sexual thought. Pic related.

13 yr olds are the perfect fuck toy

In my country that age of consent is 15 yo if you're around 18, but if you are older and you have good point they would't charge you.

Well, to technically it's still bad to fuck minors in France.. Still hope the bastard dies.

Like, kids can want to fuck you. They want to fuck other kids. However because they are not of age it is not legally considered consenting.

kill yourself

Yup.

they are. they are so horny.
the only problem is that they also like to tell their friends everything.

Ever heard of the IRS?

FUCKING CHILD

Oh you, don't ever change.

>on the high seas, against another ship
as the ship you are on has no registry, any nation's navy that comes across it will claim that it has been stolen in an act of piracy

and bc no nation allows kids to be given over for the purpose of being fucked
that fills the "detention" clause of article a

The age of consent is already 14 in about one third of Europe, including Germany and Italy, 15 in half of the rest, 14 in China and most of South America, and 13 in Argentina, South Korea and parts of Japan.

Most of those places are more civilized than the US, so it doesn't look like it hurts to have an age of consent that won't put people in jail for consensual and harmless relationships, but maybe 14 or so rather than 12.

Anyone under 13 too impressionable and naive while still physically immature.
Anyone over 19 these days are stupid, ignorant, passive aggressive twat.

That would've been much funnier if you would've said butt piracy

It’s 16 in the uk , you can even do boys at 16 legally , and there is talk of lowering it to 14, which will be fucking great for me ,

Nah, they've arrested pedos getting off a plane from Thailand before. The US is the only country that enforces its laws on its citizens when they're out of the country. Including collecting taxes.

/thread fuck these pedos

>getting arrested in your home country is the same as being arrested in thailand

fucking retard

Katherine Hiegl
I lost a lot of cum to this. I bet Gerard Derpyfrogslegs did too.

Fuck your dead family members they deserved it

Any adult male who says he wouldn't fuck the two on the left is a fucking liar.

if you legit think "pedoughs" are bad and dont like loli you DO NOT belong on Sup Forums

on an extradition order to send them back to Thailand to stand trial
or bc they are carrying self-made CP

and the US is not the only nation that collects taxes on its citizens working abroad

LE EDGY GRIMDARK FUCK PEDO XD AMIROTE GOYS

at what age should you lose your virginity? 28 here....

>implying 15-16yo aren't fucking stupid

Do you only have sex for reproductive purposes, christian fag?

Heavy emphasis on "parts" of Japan - the general age of consent for the majority of Japan is 16.

They may not come after you overseas, but you can't come back home.

Excluding the ones who have good jobs/girfriend or can attract a female

My name is Mohammed. Do you like my wife's wedding picture?