Are you looking for something to give your worthless life meaning...

Are you looking for something to give your worthless life meaning? Do you enjoy shitting on people in video games and making them sperg the fuck out with minimal effort? Do you want to become part of a brotherhood of autism the likes of which you'll find nowhere else?

Join us in Tribal Wars 2.

1). Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you are on the international server => en. in url)

2). Make your account (YOU HAVE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE DESKTOP VERSION FIRST! The mobile version doesn't allow you to choose your spawn location)

3). Realm is Eketorp (en31) (important!)

4). Spawn in the North West (important!)

5). Post your username IN THIS THREAD. Make sure it isn't anything really offensive or the faggy mods could ban you. You'll be invited to a tribe afterwards.

6). Follow the tutorial and then do the quests: you'll learn as you play. More difficult questions about the game will be answered on Discord.

7). Once you've joined the tribe, you will receive an invite to the Discord server. You are home.

bump

COME HELP DESTROY WEEKS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CREATIONS

The crusade has dawned on us all

Normies are very upset

>pic related

how to choose realm

if you cant figure that out, we dont need you

If you follow the link from op it should automatically put you in the right realm atm!

Darren Pls

Waiting for instructions

not joining discord but im down for the other stuff, might start in an hr

If you're not joining discord, you're missing out on everything this game is about.

byump

yakuza numba won

DEUS VULT

bump for justice

oy vey the normies are boiling

get the fuck in here faggots

bumpin

>oh user why don't you play this wonderful browser game with me :3

Use to play this back in the day on world 4, hope they have a mobile version.

Yes they do have an app. But you need to start on the computer first because the app spawns you in a random direction. Join us!

just did. My names Dave Warrior Princess

Wewlad need more bodies cmon

Made a account. Spawned in Northwest. Doing tutorial.
Name is ZeroAfterDeath

One sec im shitting rn ill join in a couple minutes

Alright, you'll get invited soon.

Got the invite but max members in the tribe.

We're making another tribe which you will be invited to soon

Im in... fucking genius

Username MudkipZ

What in the Great Paladin's name did you just say about me, you little peasant? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in my Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Worlds 40, 41, 43, 63, and 64, and I have over 300 confirmed nobles. I am trained in tribal warfare and I’m the top Paladin in the entire Tribal Wars forces. You are nothing to me but just another barb. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this World, record my remarks. You think you can get away with saying those buzzwords to me over the Internet? Think again, spear-scrub. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of Tribes across World 64 and your co-ordinates are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, serf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your village. You’re getting nobled, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can noble you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Spearmen. Not only am I extensively trained in noble-train combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the World 64 Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable village off the face of the continent, you little peon. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” attack was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your useless troops. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you Spear-fearing farmhand. I will spew nobles all over you and you will drown in them. You're getting rimmed in the name of The Great Paladin in the Sky, kiddo

get in right meow

these normies need assrape cmon

Havent done a tribal wars raid in a looooong time... Might have to join

Join us fam

do it faggot we are worse than ever but with better memes

made an account, doing tutorial- DEUS VULT CATAPULT

check your mesaages for the discord invite u cuck

added. welcome to the crusade brother

I remember this game. tons of fun fucking with faggots. unfortunately I can't join right now but to anyone thinking about it, do it.

bump for the uncommonwealth

For the emperor desu!

bump

bump

BAMP

BABNGH

bump my rump

yeah bump

bump because the discord told me to

honourable newfie ;_;

this one's gonna go far

No juden allowed though