Brandin Cooks

>Brandin Cooks
>Stephon Gilmore
>Dwayen Allen
>Kony Ealy
>probably going to retain hightower

Is the rest of the league even trying? I mean holy shit.

You forgot Lawrence Guy.

The raven's d lineman yeah shit, belichick must think he'll be good since he's getting almost as much as brand i believe

branch*

He's going all out for his and Brady's final season. Nothing's stopping them this year. Absolutely nothing.

If 19-0, we're just gonna close Sup Forums right?

>tfw they draft McCaffrey

>championships are won in march

hey new friend!

I fucking wish, god knows what belichick would do with that brain. but I doubt he goes down that far

I didn't say they would win, just that the rest of the league doesn't appear to be trying to stop them from winning.

Imagine they keep Butler, keep Hightower, fleece the Browns for #1 and #12, get Garrett and McCaffery. I mean 19-0 would be all but confirmed, right?

Patriots fucking pulled off a huge haul

ayyy

>Yfw when they choke and we get 18-1 part 2, launching Sup Forums into a new age of hyper-memes.

I just want them to keep Butler. Letting him go would be a mistake.

>This is all they have left.

Just accept the anal reaming, son. Hell, you might enjoy it.

They're not getting garrett. I doubt Browns are retarded to give that pick to Bill. But even if they do, bill will just trade it for more picks he doesnt wanna pay garret 1st pick money that shit is expensive.

If they get HT, keep buttler and get McCaffrey 19-0 is pretty much confirmed, I cant see how any team in the AFC will stop them. Inb4

>tony romo on texans/broncos
>old man brittle romo will get destroyed before he can do anything

The Patriots have plenty of offensive weapons. They don't need McCaffrey. They need a Center that can actually block good interior rushers and better DE/OLB edge rushers. Everyone so obsessed with the patriots grabbing McCaffrey is retarded, it doesn't make the team stronger to add another option to offense when Gronk/Edelman/Cooks/Lewis/Hogan/White/Mitchell are all already there. What would make them stronger is a better offensive line and pass rushers.

>all these niggers wanting McCaffrey

What's it like to be retarded? There's no power run aspect of his game. That's all we need to find at the RB position right now.

McCaffery is a 2nd round pick at best.

>Runningbacks

If browns give them Garrett and 12 for Jimmy G they're a better team than '07

No McCaffary for you

Bill won't draft RBs in the first round after the meme that was Laurence Maroney